Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her (1144 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by zexy2030(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2020
So many ladies/guys are waiting endlessly to meet their dream right hand man/woman, but have refused to identify one particular symptom revealing he is ur man or wife. As soon as u identify this symptom hold on to him/her.

I HAVE SEEN MANY RELATIONSHIPS WORKING PEACEFULLY Without issues, so what did they note in each other?

So what is this sign:

Before I tell you that symptom, let me ask you?
Do you know why u r born to the earth of about 7billion people?

No one is born by accident, we all have a purpose and the purpose is going to affect some quantities of this billions, if u can't identify urs purpose of existence, many whose lives are connected & dependant on ur life will miss their ways too and not fulfil their calls in life or might be delayed

So the sign is
The would be husband or wife
> is this person attracted to your passion for existence, as in u r already in that chase and willing to support you? As in he/she celebrates ur growth in ur life calling.
But its unfortunate so many guys can't find their purpose on earth, so u hear them say words like "I can't marry" "I don't know who to marry" "all men are cheats"

The attraction shouldn't be based on procreation, gene or money but purpose.

For instance

For me I love farming, so i will get a woman that loves what I love, the synchrony is mad in marriage, it will amaze you how it works.

Teacher do u love teaching or u love medicals or u feel u would have become something get someone who loves what u do and u love what she does and if both of u do same, the sweeter for you.

A comedian loves a comedian building a dream together

or A comedian marries a makeup artist or dancer getting married to video producer, can u see the synchrony?

I took my time that most of our parents whose marriage worked had their partners hinging on purpose for attraction.
Pick your wife or man in ur field of purpose or to complement your call.

Grab that woman and man marry her or him.

Every relationship is hinged on attraction..if the attraction fades purpose keeps it going and adding fun to the union.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by Keketu(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2020
Thank bro so intelligent
Re: If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by Candanyl: 12:43am On May 06, 2020
Doesnt work like that all time.I have seen actors, teachers and even doctors marry each other ( same profession) n still wont work .What matters is understanding and finding what works for you ( finding a common ground) and the ability to be sacrifice n commit to your partner.All these are elements of true love. Find what works for you

1 Like

Re: If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by zexy2030(m): 5:39am On May 30, 2020
Candanyl:
Doesnt work like that all time.I have seen actors, teachers and even doctors marry each other ( same profession) n still wont work .What matters is understanding and finding what works for you ( finding a common ground) and the ability to be sacrifice n commit to your partner.All these are elements of true love. Find what works for you
I actually meant someone who love what u do and u can read it genuinely and willing to support u. The marriages that crash, crashed because it was based on physical attraction, but if goal attracted him or her, she would stick to ur vision. marry a man who sponsors ur genuine vision. A man who gives u his money to support ur dream, truly loves. A woman who sacrificed her treasures for ur goal that woman truly loves you. All marriages have challenges.
For instance u told ur man ur big childhood dream and he was willing to foot the dream to be halfway realized by his strategy and actions.
Re: If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by Nobody: 7:02am On May 30, 2020
This is a fantastic post,mariage is not just about sex and beauty.Find ur purpose in another person.
Re: If He/she Is Interested In This(1 Thing), Pls Marry Him/her by bayotwice(f): 8:37am On May 30, 2020
??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen / A Lady Can Sue A Man Who Promises To Marry Her But Fails To Do So / What Do You Think About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.