Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48915 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
EricZeal:
I can't wait ooo... How have you been man

I have been doing great brotherman. You don serve?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ayanfe29:

Hmmmmmmmm... I hear you.

You can hear whatever you like. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
waywardpikin:

You can hear whatever you like. It's a free world.

Lolz!

We're waiting patiently for the next update o.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Konphido:
Awesome piece!
Many thanks Chief..

You're welcome brotherman. Thanks for sticking around. Hope say u dey gbadun d tori?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
And it's a wrap ladies and gentlemen. See you when the next book begins.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Manuel69: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
You know that feeling when you are eating and you don't want that food to finish? Like you just want to keep eating and eating yeah? That's how I wanted this story wayward. I just wanted to keep reading and reading but at the end of the day, every beginning do have their ends.

It's been one awesome ride waywardpikin
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

If not for this nonsense Corona, shebi I for de serve now. E get reason why las Las.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2020

4 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sarah and yours truly, when the going was good grin

This will be going down soon, so blink and you'll miss it

**oops, you missed it**.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
How I used to move in camp jejely. Like, this life I can't kill myself grin

**oops**

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
My ugly mug grin

**oop**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Manuel69:
You know that feeling when you are eating and you don't want that food to finish? Like you just want to keep eating and eating yeah? That's how I wanted this story wayward. I just wanted to keep reading and reading but at the end of the day, every beginning do have their ends.

It's been one awesome ride waywardpikin
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

If not for this nonsense Corona, shebi I for de serve now. E get reason why las Las.

Everything happens for a reason las las. Best believe that it will all end in praise.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anticipate!

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Since it's Saturday night, if you have some megabytes and you're looking to have a fun, wayward time, try downloading this movie Friday Night. It features Ice Cube and Chris Tucker and was released in 1995. Thank me later. grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Manuel69: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
waywardpikin:

Everything happens for a reason las las. Best believe that it will all end in praise.

Absolutely boss. Absolutely. ''Everything will be alright eventually" I tell my self this everyday.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Manuel69: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Waywardpikin no body saw her pics o.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Carsons(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
waywardpikin:
Sarah and yours truly, when the going was good grin

This will be going down soon, so blink and you'll miss it

**oops, you missed it**.
I think majority, if not all, missed this.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by TooGod942: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2020
waywardpikin nice one. More ink to your pen
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Konphido(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
waywardpikin:

You're welcome brotherman. Thanks for sticking around. Hope say u dey gbadun d tori?

The tori make sense wella, you dae finish work for this one, no jokes.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by EricZeal(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Not at all, am in my third year in uni
waywardpikin:

I have been doing great brotherman. You don serve?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by frankline461: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for finishing this. It was a really good story and your descriptive mentality is tremendously good.

Can't wait to hop on your next ride, the price is really worth it. Till then
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Waywardpikin
Its been a wonderful ride!
May the Lord elevate and increase your ink!
More Grace.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by rockhillz(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Ahh no see Sarah ooo
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Tinneh: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
waywardpikin:
Since it's Saturday night, if you have some megabytes and you're looking to have a fun, wayward time, try downloading this movie Friday Night. It features Ice Cube and Chris Tucker and was released in 1995. Thank me later. grin
Please can you send me the complete story on my email...seems some part of the story has been removed or deleted from page 5 - 6
Abdullahiahmed563@gmail.com
I'll be grateful�
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tinneh:

Please can you send me the complete story on my email...seems some part of the story has been removed or deleted from page 5 - 6
Abdullahiahmed563@gmail.com
I'll be grateful�

Hey man! Thanks for signifying interest in the story. You can purchase a copy via the link below:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32873

Have a good one!

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 3:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Hello wayward nation,

If you enjoyed NYSC CHRONICLES, then get ready for NARCISSISM and all the hell that comes with it! Remember, only he who is without sin is allowed to cast the first stone.

Anticipate!

www.thewaywardpikin.com

Starts Wednesday, October 21, 2020...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dammyseyon(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello Wayward, though your last update on this trend was as far back as 2020, I really hope you get to see this. I'm a big fan, scratch that, a massive fan and I recently just ran into your NYSC chronicles (bought it on Okadabooks). I'd like to keep in touch and get to follow up on more of your works.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Dammyseyon:
Hello Wayward, though your last update on this trend was as far back as 2020, I really hope you get to see this. I'm a big fan, scratch that, a massive fan and I recently just ran into your NYSC chronicles (bought it on Okadabooks). I'd like to keep in touch and get to follow up on more of your works.

No wahala bro, you can send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Counter24(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
waywardpikin:

Ride or die, I like that.

Nothing special about okadabooks. Write a book, upload, sell it. Writing a book is one thing, marketing it or building a brand is a whole nother beast.

Forgot about the plagiarists too. Ndi bloggers. grin

Is it weird that I'm back at this thread after what... 2 years? Damn this story is that good mehn.

Just saw this comment of yours about plagiarism by bloggers and the difficulty you get in Marketing your brand and I have to recommend publishing your works on Amazon (that's if you haven't done that by now anyway ... It's way more profitable too)

Anyways, I haven't seen any story from you all these while bro.... even your site is kinda down or something too.

Hope to read more of you. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Love and Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.