Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! (13794 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / This Is The Richest City In The World, According To A New Report. / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by tamdun: 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
When they ask u to mention 10 Igbo billionaire now
Yoruba people don't make mouth, did u know how much seyi Makinde declared?
Exactly, over 50 billion naira and nobody knew the man was that rich, we have a lot like him but we no dey beat chest like u people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
You don't have sense, sorry to say that.

Most of you are teenage boys and girls without knowledge angry

Whenever you hear billionaire you think it starts and ends with Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and the ones u know.

Go ask Forbes Magazine to name them for you.

I am not from Nnewi, but I must agree with Forbes that Nnewi is the richest community in Nigeria that have the highest number of millionaires and billionaires, go and find out.

They didn't say the community that has the richest person in Nigeria which Dangote's community in Kano will be the answer, they said richest community with more number of rich people.

Travel out of your place, stop living the normal life of your fathers and grandfathers who lived and died in their hometown and maybe a visit to Lagos and London and that's all. Learn to travel.

Before I turned 27yrs, I have visited 10 states in Nigeria and 3 countries in Africa, and by the time I was 30, I have visited 4 countries in Africa, 2 in Asia, 1 in Middle east and 2 in Europe, and 28 states in Nigeria; including all states in southwest, all states in southeast, all states in southsouth and few states in the north. That is the lifestyle of an average Igbo man for you and reason we know much more than those with PhD that refused to travel out of their state.

Mind you, I didn't travel to most of the Nigerian states to live and work or do business, I went out of curiosity to know more. I know Yoruba communities more than most Yorubas, so when I talk about Yoruba land, most Yoruba youths cannot challenge me because a traveler is wiser than a grey hair person.

You Yorubas need to learn to travel stop being cowards scared of dying if you visit other regions, of course that is what will make you brave and famous.

If not that Fulanis refused to modernise and accept modern lifestyle, they are the number one tribe that travel so far and wide and know every nook and cranny of all regions of Nigeria and reason they are fearless and brave.

Learn to travel and stop staying in your comfort zone in Ikirun, Ilesa, Ijebu or Lagos and be asking stupid questions angry

He asked for names not your life accomplishments grin

6 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by RemoveKebab: 3:13pm On May 06, 2020
grin

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by lastempero: 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
With their billionaires,they dont have infrastructures on ground.

1 Like

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 3:34pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

He asked for names not your life accomplishments grin
okay, here you have it:

Chukwudi
Emeka
Obinna
Ugonna
Alozie
Aloysius
Amanze
Amadi
Ibekwe
Igbokwe
Bernerd
Aguocha
Agumgbada
Nnegi
Nnagi
Isigidia
Onyeiberibekaibu
Aparikurugi
Unubundinzuzu
Ndiobodounuajoka
Ndiobodogibundiafoojoor

And many more smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 3:38pm On May 06, 2020
tamdun:
When they ask u to mention 10 Igbo billionaire now
Yoruba people don't make mouth, did u know how much seyi Makinde declared?
Exactly, over 50 billion naira and nobody knew the man was that rich, we have a lot like him but we no dey beat chest like u people
The difference is you can count the number of rich people in Yoruba land, which usually start with Otedola, Adenuga, Oba Otudeko, Alakija, Tiefnubu, etc.....and end with super agbero MC Oluomo shocked

But Forbes is telling you that in Nnewi, virtually every family have a millionaire and almost every kindred have a billionaire so how do u want to name them That is why Nnewi is called the small town of the super rich, because most families have one or two super rich living in and outside Nigeria, some in Nnewi doing their manufacturing and local production codedly without noise cool

4 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
okay, here you have it:

Chukwudi
Emeka
Obinna
Ugonna
Alozie
Aloysius
Amanze
Amadi
Ibekwe
Igbokwe
Bernerd
Aguocha
Agumgbada
Nnegi
Nnagi
Isigidia
Onyeiberibekaibu
Aparikurugi
Unubundinzuzu
Ndiobodounuajoka
Ndiobodogibundiafoojoor

And many more smiley

It’s pointless arguing with you after seeing your signature, you’re nothing but a troll so enjoy the popularity that you seek
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by DriggityDre: 3:47pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
You maybe right that they are stingy.....no wonder they remain the community with the highest number of rich millionaires & billionaires in Africa.......for further argument, please contact Forbes Magazine grin
Source??
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 3:59pm On May 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by DriggityDre: 4:06pm On May 06, 2020
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
Go and ask Forbes.

To me, after Nnewi comes Ijebu Ode, and maybe Mbaise....I could be wrong though

Ijebu ode undecided
Ogun state lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Op be deceiving yourself there and consoling yourself with lies. I no blame you, na who never go space dey talk say Earth na the only world. See let me tell you, the number of billionaires in Bourdillon alone, I won't even say the whole of Ikoyi, or the number of billionaires in Banana Island alone pass the number of billionaires in the entire SE combined. Silent billionaires, billionaires in DOLLARS, not all these chicken change billionaires wey dey count their billions in naira. The real billionaires in Nigeria, na Ikoyi dem dey. That small town called Ikoyi is the freaking richest town in the whole of Africa. No place for this African continent get rich people like Ikoyi. Ikoyi billionaires wey dey import international oloshos like say na pure water, dey pay olosho $2m for 5 days all expense paid trip. Guy forget, u neva jam billionaires until you enter Ikoyi. Is it not same Ikoyi that EFCC found over $43 million (USD) RAW CASH? grin

I dey hear this thing of importing girls into Nigeria from Brazil with million of dollars. Jesus. I must get money by any means.

1 Like

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by duncun: 4:11pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by duncun: 4:17pm On May 06, 2020
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Omar09(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
lol, I answered the question yesterday lol

I was serving my punishment on nairaland with this account, so I used my alternate account. I didn't see it. Mind pointing me to it or just briefly explain?
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by joeluv: 4:36pm On May 06, 2020
The richest city per capita is sandton, in SA. The standard of living there is even higher than the US. Biko �

3 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 4:40pm On May 06, 2020
Omar09:

I was serving my punishment on nairaland with this account, so I used my alternate account. I didn't see it. Mind pointing me to it or just briefly explain?
Nairaland Ban + financial crises due to COVIK-1-9 birus angry angry
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 4:42pm On May 06, 2020
joeluv:
The richest city per capita is sandton, in SA. The standard of living there is even higher than the US. Biko �
Are you among the dumebis of Nairaland too

Most people living in Sandton are non-indigenes, Forbes is talking about indigenous people in one community, get that

1 Like

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Omar09(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
Nairaland Ban + financial crises due to COVIK-1-9 birus angry angry

You too was serving your punishment too? Lol, well you do the crime, you do the time.
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Moneywomen17(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
Are you among the dumebis of Nairaland too

Most people living in Sandton are non-indigenes, Forbes is talking about indigenous people in one community, get that
according to the source provided it says the town has more naira billionaire in Nigeria possibly Africa not definitive. So only Nigeria. Not one to argue about nnewi but for me I believe no people are as rich as Ijebu. But then again there is ijebu-ode a town ijebu igbo another so more widespread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 4:58pm On May 06, 2020
Omar09:

You too was serving your punishment too? Lol, well you do the crime, you do the time.
who else could have banned me if not that tribalistic nairaland mod that hate Igbos defending Igbos, his moniker starts with "m" and ends with "44", someone I can comfortably feed with his whole community, just because he is an ordinary mod he feels like a demigod angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Ibechris2: 5:08pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
You don't have sense, sorry to say that.

Most of you are teenage boys and girls without knowledge angry

Whenever you hear billionaire you think it starts and ends with Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and the ones u know.

Go ask Forbes Magazine to name them for you.

I am not from Nnewi, but I must agree with Forbes that Nnewi is the richest community in Nigeria that have the highest number of millionaires and billionaires, go and find out.

They didn't say the community that has the richest person in Nigeria which Dangote's community in Kano will be the answer, they said richest community with more number of rich people.

Travel out of your place, stop living the normal life of your fathers and grandfathers who lived and died in their hometown and maybe a visit to Lagos and London and that's all. Learn to travel.

Before I turned 27yrs, I have visited 10 states in Nigeria and 3 countries in Africa, and by the time I was 30, I have visited 4 countries in Africa, 2 in Asia, 1 in Middle east and 2 in Europe, and 28 states in Nigeria; including all states in southwest, all states in southeast, all states in southsouth and few states in the north. That is the lifestyle of an average Igbo man for you and reason we know much more than those with PhD that refused to travel out of their state.

Mind you, I didn't travel to most of the Nigerian states to live and work or do business, I went out of curiosity to know more. I know Yoruba communities more than most Yorubas, so when I talk about Yoruba land, most Yoruba youths cannot challenge me because a traveler is wiser than a grey hair person.

You Yorubas need to learn to travel stop being cowards scared of dying if you visit other regions, of course that is what will make you brave and famous.

If not that Fulanis refused to modernise and accept modern lifestyle, they are the number one tribe that travel so far and wide and know every nook and cranny of all regions of Nigeria and reason they are fearless and brave.

Learn to travel and stop staying in your comfort zone in Ikirun, Ilesa, Ijebu or Lagos and be asking stupid questions angry

Tell them...especially the educated illiterates among them.
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by tatatar: 5:09pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
Go and ask Forbes.

To me, after Nnewi comes Ijebu Ode, and maybe Mbaise....I could be wrong though
Ask which Forbes sir
Where in the entire article was that absurd nonsense written that it has highest number of billionaires in Africa?
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by tamdun: 5:12pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
The difference is you can count the number of rich people in Yoruba land, which usually start with Otedola, Adenuga, Oba Otudeko, Alakija, Tiefnubu, etc.....and end with super agbero MC Oluomo shocked

But Forbes is telling you that in Nnewi, virtually every family have a millionaire and almost every kindred have a billionaire so how do u want to name them That is why Nnewi is called the small town of the super rich, because most families have one or two super rich living in and outside Nigeria, some in Nnewi doing their manufacturing and local production codedly without noise cool
Did u know seyi Makinde is worth over 50 billion before his declaration? We don't make noise like ur people
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Omar09(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
who else could have banned me if not that tribalistic nairaland mod that hate Igbos defending Igbos, his moniker starts with "m" and ends with "44", someone I can comfortably feed with his whole community, just because he is an ordinary mod he feels like a demigod angry angry

Lol grin.. Mine was I insulted someone because that person pissed me off but I made sure I censored everything, guess what, I served 8 days ban.
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:17pm On May 06, 2020
Printerscanner:
Self praise and chest beating is good. It helps to relieve depression and suppress suicidal thoughts
More like lying to one's self

Those people sha

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by franchasng: 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
tamdun:

Did u know seyi Makinde is worth over 50 billion before his declaration? We don't make noise like ur people
Awolowo really failed in his free education, no wonder you guys will have PhD yet no brains angry

Who said Yoruba doesn't have billionaires Go and argue with Forres, this one is not concocted statistics by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba controlled NBS that stay in their cosy offices and fabricate statistics without facts angry

Awolowo's free education was a failure because free things can never have quality shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Croccityboi123(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
Wow grin cheesy
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Tunde835(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
franchasng:
Another senseless Lagos boy spotted.

Ikoyi is mostly made up of 90 - 99% non indigenes of Lagos. It was an empty Island, most part of it was waterlogged and bought and rebuilt by rich folks who are mostly not from Lagos state.

You young people of today should try and learn, stop being educated illiterates.

You don't know Ikoyi more than Forbes magazine.

Of course several millionaires and billionaires from the same Nnewi town live in Ikoyi, but they are talking of indigenes.

If you want to count Ikoyi, then also count Maitama, Asokoro, etc.....

Learn and stop arguing blindly!! angry
It Doesnt Matter If Dey Ar Indigenes Or Not Forbes Didnt Say Indigenes Ikoyi Has A Lot Of Rich People Not To Talk Of Banana Island
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by StrikeBack(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
We need the names of these billionaires

Else this post is thrash
Re: The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community! by Arakengeworld(f): 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Remains Strong - Okonjo-Iweala (Video & Transcript) / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.