Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment (584 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment by habibi777(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://Relationship is based on trust and commitment[/flash]. Both parties must be trustworthy and consistant. Evaluate how trustworthy you are with this quick quiz.

1. When I say I am going to do something, I do it.

Always
Sometimes
Never

2. If I will be late making a commitment or coming home, I call.

Always
Sometimes
Never

3. I keep my spouse's confidences and do not share them with other people.

Always
Sometimes
Never

4. I am careful not to discuss information about my spouse with other people.

Always
Sometimes
Never

5. My spouse can count on me to listen to concerns without judgment or ridicule.

Always
Sometimes
Never

6. When we socialize with other people, my spouse is clearly the most important person in the room.

Always
Sometimes
Never

7. When I am angry with my spouse, I am careful not to use information that he or she has confided in me to win the argument.

Always
Sometimes
Never

8. I refrain from name-calling or sarcasm when I am upset with my spouse.

Always
Sometimes
Never

Scoring: How many "always" did you have?

7-8, excellent. You are a trustworthy person, focused on building trust in your marriage.

5-7, good. Keep working. You will reap results by changing your behavior.

Less than 5. Get busy.
Re: Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment by MrsEve2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
Why I keep hearing "Are you that somebody" when I see posts like this?
Re: Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment by Dsense(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment by harakiri(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
What really amazes me is that both the writers and followers of these kinda posts have the same relatnshp issues like everyone. Human beings will remain what they are. A cookery book of quizes,match making do's and don'ts aint gonna change nothing. Its like trying 2 emulate those role models in hollywood romantic movies forgetting that the real actors/actresses have miles of train wreck relationships that are distasteful 2 talk about. Just DO YOU and leave the rest.
Re: Relationship Is Based On Trust And Commitment by iice(f): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2011
^^lol very true

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Get Tips On How To Get Mr Right / Can You Marry An Older Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.