Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) (80535 Views)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by ahmemmygrey(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

I can be her helper during this lockdown

mehn

u only saw the back, u no no how the first go take be
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by veron007: 12:47pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo

In as much as I empathize with him but we only get the type of leadership we desire. He might as well be one of the people that voted for Buhari.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Spicedessay(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
Let's hope all will be well eventually
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/06/covid-19-can-one-test-positive-twice-after-making-full-recovery/
Cause it doesn't seem like that
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

The man had died.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

Many people got hungry.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

DrOlufunmilayo
That's very inspiaring and hearttouches story.i too heard this sory some days ago,as u said we have to be our brothers keeper especially in this kind of situation we need to sympatize and show compassion to the poor nd vulnerable pple among us,may God give us d ability to help no matter how little it's.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2020
this one just be like a gathering of family having Christmas lunch, compared to Lagos own that was like a national coronation day.

there is no rushing here.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by LastProphet: 12:53pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

The man had died.

Many people got hungry.

DrOlufunmilayo

The msg that we should be our brother's keeper is a good one but there are situations that call for deeper understanding and this is something difficult for most Nigerians. Do you really think the govt of a poor country like Nigeria can pay palliative to even a quarter of its citizens? Is Kano supposed to have 17M people? what is their GDP? Is Nigeria supposed to be 200M, what do we have that we are having 200M people? If the 2020 budget is shared equally to each person are you aware you will not get more than N36,000? Even Angola with only about 30M people has a bigger budget than Nigeria, who will explain to Nigerians how really really poor this hopeless country is even without corruption? I'm happy to help the needy but how many can we help if our population continues to spiral out of control? If we had leaders population control would have been the first issue to tackle but we got none

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Robnectar(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2020
apexc5682:
[color=#] 2002071[/color]

where is ur location bro
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Soul47(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2020
Emmaomotob:
The black race is such an unfortunate experiment. See how people are so close to one another as if they are too dull to know what is at stake.

Your life will remain and experiment.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by jahlove4jah: 1:01pm On May 06, 2020
There is panic buying everywhere in PHC. I spent 2.5HRS refilling my 12.5kg gas cylinder because of the long queue at the gas station. There is already 24hrs lockdown on some parts of the city. And since everyone is out to shop the gridlock is on another level.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Shinzy: 1:02pm On May 06, 2020
True

The man had died.

Many people got hungry.

DrOlufunmilayo[/quote]
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2020
Raydos:
The thing is by the time corona virus starts fully in Nigeria, Even NCDC won't be able to contain it!!

We haven't even flatten the curve yet now they've eased the lockdown

Look at what's happening in Brazil now!

BRAZIL is overwhelmed
Over 13k graves has been dug already!
People die Every 5 minutes
They've given in to Covid-19
They no longer test
You die, you get buried

I hope Nigeria case won't be like that!!

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
by the time them go relax the lockdown, ph peeps go resemble those jews that died from hunger in Nazi concentration camps.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by cy4cent(f): 1:06pm On May 06, 2020
Raydos:
The thing is by the time corona virus starts fully in Nigeria, Even NCDC won't be able to contain it!!

We haven't even flatten the curve yet now they've eased the lockdown

Look at what's happening in Brazil now!

BRAZIL is overwhelmed
Over 13k graves has been dug already!
People die Every 5 minutes
They've given in to Covid-19
They no longer test
You die, you get buried

I hope Nigeria case won't be like that!!

I feel for the innocent ones but the president and others like him deserve what they are getting. He was on television 2 weeks ago along side protesters holding rallies to tell the people that, Coronavirus is not as bad as it is being publicized, in a bid to ease the restriction that he enforced late compared to other countries.

I wish i could see the look on his face, now that the situation has jumped from bad to worse, to ask him "how market"? Arrogance, ignorance and illiteracy in a single person is a bad combination.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by captainking(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2020
Anarchy01:
Situation In Port Harcourt A Day Before Total Lockdown (Photos)

Currently, the whole city is out in preparation of the total lockdown imposed by Gov. nyesom Wike which is set to commence tomorrow till further notice.

I stepped out also to buy whatever my cash can reach. Its so difficult to even get cash as long queues can be seen. The traffic is so tight, both on car tracks and pedestrian lanes

En route; Rumuodara to Rumunduru Town

It was terrible yesterday.. I was at the queue till 11pm last night yet I could not withdraw cash.. I left home as early as 6am today and over 40 persons were already ahead of me in the 3 banks I visited.. Gtb... Access and UBA... Other banks around.. Eco zenith..unity and fbn were not paying cash..
It almost got to my turn and ATM stopped dispensing...
It took over 3 hours for it to resume dispensing and Gtb ATM could not give non Gtb account holders cash.. I had to leave by 11am..no cash yet...
Well.. I finally took cash from those pos centres...at a cost though... I think it's the best way to get cash for now.... This all happened in Woji, phc
Superstores were almost out of stock last night.
No be small thing

3 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by mallamu: 1:15pm On May 06, 2020
Lock down, lock down. Where them hear that grammar from self. Lock down there lock down there zombies speaking English.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:17pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

The man had died.

Many people got hungry.

DrOlufunmilayo

while this may sound sympathetic and intelligent, but how many lives can every passer by save? I pray we all survive this COVID-19 by the grace of God, but this disease will forever change the way people reason across the world. Those people who pour out children into the world - having 12 to 17 children and seeing it as a blessing especially in northern Nigeria will have to reassess their lives. People should understand what an Asset is and what a Liability is. You cannot continue to have babies you cannot fend for and you just hope they will become Almajiri and constitute nuisance to the civil society - THIS IS THE RESULT OF A PEOPLE WHO CARELESSLY INCREASED THEIR POPULATION, HOPING ON CHANCE AND LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:19pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:

This is a sad story:

What exactly is the purpose of the lockdown? (Repeat what you're told).... to stop the virus from spreading. As in photo.... those with virus and those without are now all out gathered together.... those positive will share to those negative... then the now positive ones will take it home and be locked with their families. The US... leader in COVID-19 cases does not have lockdowns.... why Nigeria?(Repeat the chorus)....to stop the virus from spreading.

Suffer and smile..... do nothing then die.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by 4four(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
LastProphet:

The msg that we should be our brother's keeper is a good one but there are situations that call for deeper understanding and this is something difficult for most Nigerians. Do you really think the govt of a poor country like Nigeria can pay palliative to even a quarter of its citizens? Is Kano supposed to have 17M people? what is their GDP? Is Nigeria supposed to be 200M, what do we have that we are having 200M people? If the 2020 budget is shared equally to each person are you aware you will not get more than N36,000? Even Angola with only about 30M people has a bigger budget than Nigeria, who will explain to Nigerians how really really poor this hopeless country is even without corruption? I'm happy to help the needy but how many can we help if our population continues to spiral out of control? If we had leaders population control would have been the first issue to tackle but we got none
we had been shouting birth control for some years now in south but my brothers down north will be telling us that it against their culture. How can we help this kind of situation, and all of us as Nigerians are suffering or paying for this ignorant or stupidity of some peoples

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
seunfly:

Even without crises like this, i don't use Bank, i use POS and forfeit 200 naira. One of the problem is that some people refused to activate ATM or online banking with excuse that one scammer will steal their money.
I always wonder how a scamer will theif ur money if u did not divulge your sensitive details such as ur card no and pin to him.
I tell you. It is illiteracy that is worrying them
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
LastProphet:

Thanks a lot! Nigerians don't know in fact that the government cannot afford their welfare needs. Our budget is paltry when compared to many countries or industrialized cities around the world. The sad part is that we have a surging population size with no commensurate expanding industrial activities. Our population growth is dangerously out of control.
At the point in time, mass production and exportation are the only measures to salvage this country's economic future. We pray it doesn't grind to a halt for many.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by adedapodvirus001(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

I can be her helper during this lockdown

Can't you see that she's pregnant.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by LastProphet: 1:44pm On May 06, 2020
4four:
we had been shouting birth control for some years now in south but my brothers down north will be telling us that it against their culture. How can we help this kind of situation, and all of us as Nigerians are suffering or paying for this ignorant or stupidity of some peoples

Because of uncontrolled birth rate Nigeria has forever lost the chance to snap out of poverty, poverty will never leave this country
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
Just returned home from a bank queue since 9am. Aba road is jam packed. It seems like people are leaving port Harcourt
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by NairalandSon: 1:53pm On May 06, 2020
Please help us before hunger in this lockdown will kill us. We are passing through hell in terms of hunger. Any amount will keep us alive. Your hands shall never experience dryness at any point in time, amen.

20*341031*79 - First bank?
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
I wish I understood these pictures. They are meant to give me a total view of the lockdown situation in the state, yet they only show three or four angles of one queue at an ATM point. I don’t know how the random night picture factors in. The other two pictures look like regular days in the city.

I swear these lazy moderators should start creating standards before accepting then posting information on the front page, it’s why they keep posting fake news most of the time. The only activity they’re quick to indulge in is unnecessary banning of monikers, something ineffective towards the real nonentities in this place.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Psalms5522: 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
Emmaomotob:
The black race is such an unfortunate experiment. See how people are so close to one another as if they are too dull to know what is at stake.

Minus me plus u, plus everyone who share the same view with u.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
Anarchy01:
Situation In Port Harcourt A Day Before Total Lockdown (Photos)

Currently, the whole city is out in preparation of the total lockdown imposed by Gov. nyesom Wike which is set to commence tomorrow till further notice.

I stepped out also to buy whatever my cash can reach. Its so difficult to even get cash as long queues can be seen. The traffic is so tight, both on car tracks and pedestrian lanes

En route; Rumuodara to Rumunduru Town

I sincerely don't know how this fits in here but l think it is worth sharing since the source is authentic.

I am honestly ANGRY

I recall that Professor Maurice Iwu, our erstwhile INEC Chairman once said that he has cure for Coronavirus. Nothing is heard from the Federal Government. I was sad, embarrassed, to say the least when Chairman on CoVid-19 went in the air to say he was seeking the approval of Mr President to import Madagascar concoction to Nigeria. What happened to our Alternative Medicine outfit? What happened to individual initiatives of herbal practitioners?

Now this:
CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE.
BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

On March 3rd 2020, I got a call from The Honorable Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centered on Iris medical foundation Drugs and it's effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth I asked him do you people in Abuja want the Cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies.

The truth is Covid 19 is a curable viral infection that we should not loose sleep over or fret over.

In 1985 there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality, was percent the death ratio was 10 infection to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical foundation who stepped into Tanzania and with in 3 months the virus was contained with in 6 months there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola, virus.
I told Nigerians on social media that our government most especially The minister of health, The presidential Task force on Covid 19, The Ncdc, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.
In my letter to the minister of information I told him that Covid 19 is perfectly treatable and curable.
I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus under 73 hours that virus will be cured. I stake my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

Iris medical foundation drug and pharmaceutical has an authentic cure for this virus, a cure drived, from the enzymes of plants which is pharmacutically engineered to treat complex viral infection.

Our drug VENEDI Elixir for 18 years has been used, in the treatment of HIV viral infection, Herpes Viral infection, Syphilis viral infection and infections that are drug resistant.
I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don't need. They know the games they are playing .

They don't want to listen because this Covid pandemic is a money making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use.
The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals In the government. When Madagascar launched their Herbal initiative to get a cure, I drew the attention of the minister of information and culture, who in turn informed the minister of health Dr Osagie, Ehanire, who went on air and said traditional medicine will be inculcated into the fight against Covid 19.

This was never done. While foot dragging, a tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on Covid 19, Boss mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, Shame, to the government, shame to the minister of health and the Ncdc that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients let's place them on Iris Drugs we keep meeting with a brick wall resistance. Why are they foot dragging, what is their fear and resistance, they play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are loosing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

As a patriotic Nigeria, i have done my bid. I have sounded the alarm that Corona virus is a baby virus its a friendly virus that is perfectly curable.

This is a virus that is very stable in clinicals, a virus that does no harm to the body tissues and organs except when not treated.

In essence the virus can be within you and your body system still functions perfectly well with in 72 hours or even longer.

This can not be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream your immune gets compromised and shuts down with in 48hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores all openings and orifice with in 72 hours you're dead.

But with Covid 19 you don't even know you're infected because the virus is not a violent virus that takes over your immunity and shuts it down.

We at Iris medical foundation for over 25 years have been into drug research and cure we understand what it means to compound drugs from plants and enzymes and synthesis it into potent cure.

Our founding MD Professor Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih (Professor of Medicine) is a pioneer in Alternative and comparative medicine and has popularised Alternative medicine and sector that China, and Indian have taking the lead on. This is one sector that our government has refuses to encourage and invest in, yet a tiny island nation like Madagascar has created and perfected the cure to Corona vurus.

Finally, when we say we In Iris medical foundation Drugs and pharmaceutical say we have the cure for Corona virus, We indeed have the cure.

All we ask is, for our leaders to stop playing Russian Roulette with our lives and avail Nigerians the cure to the virus. May God help us all.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.
imf_info@yahoo.com
drojeih@yahoo.com
Dr Paul Ojeih 08023950797
Dr Solomon Ojeih 07030595310

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2020
I sincerely don't know how this fits in here but l think it is worth sharing since the source is authentic.

I am honestly ANGRY

I recall that Professor Maurice Iwu, our erstwhile INEC Chairman once said that he has cure for Coronavirus. Nothing is heard from the Federal Government. I was sad, embarrassed, to say the least when Chairman on CoVid-19 went in the air to say he was seeking the approval of Mr President to import Madagascar concoction to Nigeria. What happened to our Alternative Medicine outfit? What happened to individual initiatives of herbal practitioners?

Now this:
CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE.
BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

On March 3rd 2020, I got a call from The Honorable Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centered on Iris medical foundation Drugs and it's effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth I asked him do you people in Abuja want the Cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies.

The truth is Covid 19 is a curable viral infection that we should not loose sleep over or fret over.

In 1985 there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality, was percent the death ratio was 10 infection to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical foundation who stepped into Tanzania and with in 3 months the virus was contained with in 6 months there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola, virus.
I told Nigerians on social media that our government most especially The minister of health, The presidential Task force on Covid 19, The Ncdc, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.
In my letter to the minister of information I told him that Covid 19 is perfectly treatable and curable.
I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus under 73 hours that virus will be cured. I stake my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

Iris medical foundation drug and pharmaceutical has an authentic cure for this virus, a cure drived, from the enzymes of plants which is pharmacutically engineered to treat complex viral infection.

Our drug VENEDI Elixir for 18 years has been used, in the treatment of HIV viral infection, Herpes Viral infection, Syphilis viral infection and infections that are drug resistant.
I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don't need. They know the games they are playing .

They don't want to listen because this Covid pandemic is a money making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use.
The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals In the government. When Madagascar launched their Herbal initiative to get a cure, I drew the attention of the minister of information and culture, who in turn informed the minister of health Dr Osagie, Ehanire, who went on air and said traditional medicine will be inculcated into the fight against Covid 19.

This was never done. While foot dragging, a tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on Covid 19, Boss mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, Shame, to the government, shame to the minister of health and the Ncdc that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients let's place them on Iris Drugs we keep meeting with a brick wall resistance. Why are they foot dragging, what is their fear and resistance, they play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are loosing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

As a patriotic Nigeria, i have done my bid. I have sounded the alarm that Corona virus is a baby virus its a friendly virus that is perfectly curable.

This is a virus that is very stable in clinicals, a virus that does no harm to the body tissues and organs except when not treated.

In essence the virus can be within you and your body system still functions perfectly well with in 72 hours or even longer.

This can not be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream your immune gets compromised and shuts down with in 48hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores all openings and orifice with in 72 hours you're dead.

But with Covid 19 you don't even know you're infected because the virus is not a violent virus that takes over your immunity and shuts it down.

We at Iris medical foundation for over 25 years have been into drug research and cure we understand what it means to compound drugs from plants and enzymes and synthesis it into potent cure.

Our founding MD Professor Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih (Professor of Medicine) is a pioneer in Alternative and comparative medicine and has popularised Alternative medicine and sector that China, and Indian have taking the lead on. This is one sector that our government has refuses to encourage and invest in, yet a tiny island nation like Madagascar has created and perfected the cure to Corona vurus.

Finally, when we say we In Iris medical foundation Drugs and pharmaceutical say we have the cure for Corona virus, We indeed have the cure.

All we ask is, for our leaders to stop playing Russian Roulette with our lives and avail Nigerians the cure to the virus. May God help us all.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.
imf_info@yahoo.com
drojeih@yahoo.com
Dr Paul Ojeih 08023950797
Dr Solomon Ojeih 07030595310
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.