Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) (80780 Views)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

I can be her helper during this lockdown
cheesy angry cheesy
wait till you see the face o...
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

what if she turns around and you find out she's a vampire? You go carry mami water one day oo
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 10:17pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:

Lol grin
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:46am On May 07, 2020
wike stop this locking up ppl is against God.It wont address your covid fears.Covid is treatable.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by captainking(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
boss, I was reading ur comment I didn't see the moniker, as soon as I read woji,i know it must be u.. sharp sharp, I scrolled up to ur moniker.. no so u forget me
It's nor easy everywhere bro.. I no forget you
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:18am On May 07, 2020
captainking:

It's nor easy everywhere bro.. I no forget you
alright.. at least u for dey reply my mentions na
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Value2020: 8:20am On May 07, 2020
Raydos:
The thing is by the time corona virus starts fully in Nigeria, Even NCDC won't be able to contain it!!

We haven't even flatten the curve yet now they've eased the lockdown

Look at what's happening in Brazil now!

BRAZIL is overwhelmed
Over 13k graves has been dug already!
People die Every 5 minutes
They've given in to Covid-19
They no longer test
You die, you get buried

I hope Nigeria case won't be like that!!

Which state do you type from and what do you do for a living?... Answer this and I will give you an objective reply.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by jepok(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2020
Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev (AJ vs THE COBRA) is due to take place on 20 June, 2020. The fight will be broadcasted live from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London. Anthony ‘AJ’ Joshua Anthony Joshua next fight will put his WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO world championship title on the line against the Bulgarian power house Kubrat ‘Cobra’ Pulev.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.