Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl (6990 Views)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by mytime24(f): 7:11pm On May 06, 2020
Calls are recorded
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:
Girls with sweet voice are usually very ugly. All those female radio presenters with sexy voice are extremely unattractive in real life.

Speaking from experience.
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Damseldammie(f): 7:27pm On May 06, 2020
It's against the etiquettes of their job. More so, each & everyone of them used to have their supervisor sitting next to them so as to monitor their calls

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
Ablemax:
Let's wait for elders to comment
Man I missed a lot
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:
Girls with sweet voice are usually very ugly. All those female radio presenters with sexy voice are extremely unattractive in real life.

Damn bruh grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I haven't but I once heard a guy has done that back then in our secondary School days cool
Did he succeed??
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2020
IANAGI:
Las las 70% of girls with sweet, lovely voices are ugly in person. I stand corrected.
See that bullcrap, so you mean to tell me girls with manly voice look attractive on real life??shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EmmySparky(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

wale on max fm, ugly die
Na my Bros be that o...he is good looking jooor...stop body shaming...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by zexy2030(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2020
EmmySparky:
Na my Bros be that o...he is good looking jooor...stop body shaming...
packaging cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EmmySparky(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

packaging cheesy
lol...
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Did he succeed??
I don't know cause they told me too the following day
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Solsix(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Well, I've worked in about 3 radio stations in the past before I struck out on my own. I know at least 21 female presenters with sweet voice. I have been with them in real life. Only about 4 of them can pass for pretty ladies, the rest are plain-looking to outrightly ugly.

I know a lady who works with Glo as a call center rep, she has the sweetest and sexiest voice you've ever heard with perfect accent and diction, however she's anything but good looking.
U are mean i swear
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Frankicent(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Nawa
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Conversations are recorded. You want her to lose her job shey? grin Anyways, she's seeing ur details including ur pic on her computer screen so if she's interested she'd get ur number and personally hit you up. The possibility is quite remote tho . But you never know when you'll get lucky cheesy
Omo thank God ooo so Dem dey record those calls?? Chaii isn't that illegal to record someone call without then knowing?
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Conversations are recorded. You want her to lose her job shey? grin [b]Anyways, she's seeing ur details including ur pic on her computer screen so if she's interested she'd get ur number and personally hit you up. [/b]The possibility is quite remote tho . But you never know when you'll get lucky cheesy
So you just use style call me ugly, if she really saw my photo on her screen she would have answered me. Freash guylike me. I no sure say my photo dey her screen
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EzzyCarter: 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Omo thank God ooo so Dem dey record those calls?? Chaii isn't that illegal to record someone call without then knowing?

No , they record their agents' conversations with customers for official purposes and also to review how they are performing from time to time. Nothing serious
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EzzyCarter: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

So you just use style call me ugly, if she really saw my photo on her screen she would have answered me. Freash guylike me. I no sure say my photo dey her screen

Lol. Not at all@ bolded. Was actually talking generally there not specifically you. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm curious to know if anyone has ever succeeded in chiking those customer care call girls that call to check delivery..

I heard one sweet customer care voice call me this early morning.. her voice was so sexy that I mumuly asked her what's her name. Lolz
She just brush that as if she no hear me.

Has anyone been successful toasting a customer care call girl?
yeH! 0P. Na exPRess you DeyGOOOOOOOO
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

No , they record ur their agents' conversations with customers for official purposes and also to review how they are performing from time to time. Nothing serious
No wonder the girl lock up as I ask her name..
If not for her sweet voice, only God know what she looks like
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:41pm On May 06, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Lol..I remembered does time me and my cousin would gather "the sun newspaper".There's a page dat they always put the sun face of d week,does girls were beautiful.So we checked their contacts and called dem.
HAHAHAHA I Used SunGiRl to wRaP my notes

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by IANAGI(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

See that bullcrap, so you mean to tell me girls with manly voice look attractive on real life??shocked shocked
Well, well here we go. Read and understand before quoting. We talking about girls with sweet and lovely voice here. And my opinion is that 70% of such girls are usually not beautiful. I never generalized it. Now the other 30% are those with sweet voice and are still beautiful. Just so you know this analysis i've given is only for girls with sweet and lovely voices. A percentage can also be derived for those with not so sweet voices, manly voices as u call it, and so on.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
IANAGI:
Well, well here we go. Read and understand before quoting. We talking about girls with sweet and lovely voice here. And my opinion is that 70% of such girls are usually not beautiful. I never generalized it. Now the other 30% are those with sweet voice and are still beautiful. Just so you know this analysis i've given is only for girls with sweet and lovely voices. A percentage can also be derived for those with not so sweet voices, manly voices as u call it, and so on.
No dey use big big English dey confuse us
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
zexy2030:

wale on max fm, ugly die

Mehn, na God go judge you for using this example. Looooooooooooooooooool.

The day wey I see Wale when them dey advertise max FM ontop TVC eh, I shock. Walahi, you no go expect say na Wale be that
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by zexy2030(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Mehn, na God go judge you for using this example. Looooooooooooooooooool.

The day wey I see Wale when them dey advertise max FM ontop TVC eh, I shock. Walahi, you no go expect say na Wale be that
e b like say na ur elder bro...abeg no b me talk say e ugly o, e dey nairaalnd o.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
zexy2030:

e b like say na ur elder bro...abeg no b me talk say e ugly o, e dey nairaalnd o.
grin grin guy u wicked
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 10, 2020
Jimbadly:

u sabi sumpitn grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

exactly brotherly..u want me to give example with ladies with manly voices who are attractive? grin
here an example
shakira
angela basset
tina turner
these ladies are sexy when u see them but ol boy they have strong voices..especially angela basset even in her 50s now she still look takeaway with an attactive face and curvy behind and hips but if u hear her voice u go hail cheesy.most ladies with manly voices tend to be physically attractive.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly brotherly..u want me to give example with ladies with manly voices who are attractive? grin
here an example
shakira
angela basset
tina turner
these ladies are sexy when u see them but ol boy they have strong voices..especially angela basset even in her 50s now she still look takeaway with an attactive face and curvy behind and hips but if u hear her voice u go hail cheesy.most ladies with manly voices tend to be physically attractive.
I swear down plus they like fvck too
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I swear down plus they like fvck too
exactly grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2020
zexy2030:

Looooooooooooooooooool, u no well
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly grin grin grin

Even you?... All of una for this section of Nairaland funny die. Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by IANAGI(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
;
ChizzyBuna:

No dey use big big English dey confuse us
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo! Is This Guy The Sexiest Serial Killer Ever?(photos) / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger. / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.