Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k (4799 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by kkins25(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
Plead:

Crackkhaus,acidosis,capslocked and pansophist...

Any words for this fvckery?
you for mention me.. grin grin grin grin.
Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Keep kwayet, will you? So if I marry a "NED NWOKO", will you still expect me to split the bills with him? grin

All these small boys sef. You this silly Elder boy haven't grown up a bit.

When I say let the ladies marry rich and old men, they'll say NO, they want to suffer with this epileptic young guys of today who've lost their sense of worth and have no moral values. Better don't reply me or else I'll invite Corona Virus to strike your weak testicles down. Anuofia. grin
Plead! Leave This Lady Alone, this Is What Happens Whenever She Takes Too Much Of her Favourite Beer

Everybody Knows .

Her Eye Go Soon Clear when Beer Work Finish Inside Her Body
Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by roughdiamond(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
From the comments so far, I have given up the thoughts of marrying a Nigerian. Imagine someone saying 100k for wedding dress � alone. But Nigerians are this rich and they keep disturbing people on social media begging for money?
My wedding will not exceed 50k and I state this very clear before any relationship. Las Las, Nigerians should keep their women. They give birth to the same children others give and not Jesus Christ or his younger

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Personally, I don’t want a fanfare marriage ceremony either... just what’s most important... and a few friends.

But my clothes, hair, makeup and shoes will exhaust that 500k. cry. I don’t want to trade those. Those pictures gotta look peng forever! cheesy

Babe we are on the same page. Especially the 2nd paragraph.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
iamloyalty:

Babe we are on the same page. Especially the 2nd paragraph.

Yayy! cheesy
Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by mzDIY: 10:04pm On May 09, 2020
A 500k wedding is very possible, mine was a little over 500k becos we travelled for trad in the village. After trad, we had church wedding and small reception in d church. Everytin finished by 12 and It was d best decision ever. My family cooked, packed the food, bottled water, drinks, souvenir and served guests that were not up to 50 sef. If u see my album u won't believe it as we took photos in a beautiful hotel close to my church. My marriage has been amazing and I would do it ten times over again.
Re: How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k by veave(f): 10:21pm On May 09, 2020
Do court and traditional. Same day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car / My Neighbours Wife. / Should A Housemaid Clean The Couple's Bedroom And Dress The Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.