Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike (27669 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mine snors a lotcheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Mine snors a lotcheesy
LAMO grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
*following*
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by 190: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Popowaa likes repeating her pants!!

thats my major problem with her angry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Keeps cooking potty!

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by MrsChima(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Alot of things!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Chimaritoponcho: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
we wey neva marry wey stil dey find obosiasis to obosiasate nko
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Enegod(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
how she normall grabs my huge koboko...its kinda annoying but i just cant help it!!

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: how she normall grabs my huge koboko...its kinda annoying but i just cant help it!!
cheesy
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Alot of things!
Pls share with us...I really want to learn grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: how she normall grabs my huge koboko...its kinda annoying but i just cant help it!!

Huge koboko?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Enegod(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tenison96:

Huge koboko?
undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by NadiaSA1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Mine snors a lotcheesy
same problem!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Popowaa: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: Popowaa likes repeating her pants!!

angryangryangry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Hackerjay(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by bennysucre(f): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 09, 2013
MOD pls kindly move the thread to the front page thanks.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2013
ammyluv2002: LAMO grin
laughing asssss my off grin

21 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2013
190: Popowaa likes repeating her pants!!

why dont u buy her new pants! irresponsible spouse angry

9 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by optaseun: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2013
She likes bj a lot as if the thing na candy bar
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 09, 2013
bennysucre: Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww,you reminded me of my brother.Ayama
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2013
I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS"NO MONEY"ESP AFTER PROMISING TO GIVE ME AT A PARTICULAR DATE.I just wanna grab his neck and give it a twist angry angry

He is SELFISH!!!.what else?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS"NO MONEY"ESP AFTER PROMISING TO GIVE ME AT A PARTICULAR DATE.I just wanna grab his neck and give it a twist angry angry
hmmm,women and moneycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Bootylicious(f): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Iyama
bennysucre: Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ammyluv2002(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2013
Mondisweets: laughing asssss my off grin
Yes o!! that's my style, I don't LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Vado(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2013
Not kissing me right. There was this ex of mine, huge melons big bootay, dopee af...in my mind i was like this chic is the bomb until the day we were frenchkissing. Shorty secreted no less than a litre of saliva in my mouth i was so irritated. angry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2013
Vado: Not kissing me right. There was this ex of mine, huge melons big bootay, dopee af...in my mind i was like this chic is the bomb until the day we were frenchkissing. Shorty secreted no less than a litre of saliva in my mouth i was so irritated. angry
spits on thread and run awaycheesy

13 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by nikkypearl(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote
author=Vado]Not kissing me right. There was this ex of mine, huge
melons big bootay, dopee af...in my mind i was like this chic is the
bomb until the day we were frenchkissing. Shorty secreted no less than a
litre of saliva in my mouth i was so irritated. angry[/quote]
haha shocked cheesy
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by imsuboi(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Vado: Not kissing me right. There was this ex of mine, huge melons big bootay, dopee af...in my mind i was like this chic is the bomb until the day we were frenchkissing. Shorty secreted no less than [size=40pt] a litre [/size] of saliva in my mouth i was so irritated. angry

grin grin you swallow am?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by fabulousdame(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2013
lol...

following
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Dannylux: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Vivly, come and tell them what you hate about me grin tongue
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by imsuboi(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux: Vivly, come and tell them what you hate about me grin tongue

shocked Vivly??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.