Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church (78262 Views)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Sensini123(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
Ejima1:

Prayer is also essential
Then pray at home, God will answer ur at any point in time and place. Better still connect via video conferencing. It is only in Nigeria people complain about church amidst this pandemic. Even pope at basilica does not complain about lockdown
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by 12inchess: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
I know a lot of people will say "Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm...." but sometimes the truth must just be said. I know this post may be a little long but please be patient, I'm driving at a very crucial point. One disclaimer is that I'm not a bible scholar but I have a fair understanding of some of this things I talk about from my reading the bible.

First to make it clear. I know DaddyFreeze has over-explained this but I will restate it again. The tithe that a lot of people are paying is an old testament law to feed and provide for the Levites who did not do any commercial work. The Levites was a tribe of priests whose sole and only work was to communicate to God on behalf of worshippers because woshippers were not allowed to do so directly because of the veil in the temple. People could not directly communicate with God then. Nowadays we don't have Levites. There is no need for them.Jesus died and resurrected. The veil has been torn. We can access God directly through Jesus Christ, personally.

Secondly, to make it clear again, this tithe was never a rigid 10 percent as is currently preached. Worshippers were supposed to donate to the temple i.e levites, I believe for 2 years, 10 percent of all their produce. On the third year, they were supposed to take the 10 percent and use it for a vacation of some sorts for themselves and their families. Vacation in the bibles words and times were to go somewhere with their family and enjoy themselves with strong drink. (If you think I'm lying, what I'm saying is right there in the bible). In any case, as I have said this practice was before the early church.

Now to the early Church, what they practised was not tithing but communal/sacrificial giving. And it's clearly documented all over the new testament in the early church. What would happen is that people would sell their properties, bring their income to the church etc and it would be shared especially to the poor, widows and most vulnerable church members. It wasn't by compulsion but it was optional. Part of it was used to take care of the disciples e.g Paul but he personally recommended against it and worked so he wouldn't uneccesarily burden the church.

Now to today, you can see what is been practiced is not communal/sacrificial giving. What is being practiced is a corrupt extractive system that caters mostly for the Daddy G.O and his family where the poor, widows and vulnerable are left stranded and not catered for. It is just similar to the corrupt political system we run in Nigeria where govt funds from taxes and the commonwealth of the country are siphoned into private pockets while the citizens and tax payers get no infrastructure, no good roads, no good healthcare, no security and no light. That is why often you see pastors and politicians in bed with each other because they are agents of the same destruction and crime.

At the end of the day, as we have Coronavirus we can see that the church is not functional, because if it was, even in this trying era and just as the disciples faced persecution in the early church, all church members should still be catered for and none should go hungry. The church should have been a shining beacon to other religion and even provide help to them if it was not extractive. I see no better way to evangalize than helping say a muslim or hindu in their time of need to meet basic necessities in this trying times. The church should have had a supply chain in place of reaching the poor and vulnerable in the COVID era if that had been their major focus all along. The govt should actually be reaching out to the church to use the church's mastery of the supply chain helping vulnerable people to distribute it's palliatives to Nigeria at large. The Nigerian church would have been an essential service.

Finally, what I will advice David Oyedepo to do rather than clamouring for the opening of his "non-essential" church is to take one of his multiple private jets (that we said were not needed then but people said who are we to question their G.O), and get Nigeria an airload of testkits, masks and other PPEs from China. So we can get out of this mess quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by azubikeiyi: 1:38pm On May 07, 2020
Ejima1:
Prayer is also essential
But no one says you shouldn't pray
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by emeone: 1:44pm On May 07, 2020
I think the Man of God Is not sensitive on this issue.
We should be talking of palliative at this point, how to encourage people to get back on their feet. At the right time the church's will open. Cushion effect should be the focus now, not church gatherings or mass gatherings.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2020
ibkayee:

I get your point sha

I just don't think it's worth adding additional fuel to the flame. 25,000 is bad, but adding church on top would be even worse. At this point, there's no way of stopping the spread completely or controlling everything, but the lesser of two evils should be applied, both options are bad but one is 'less' bad if that makes any sense lol

These religious leaders are so frustrating sometimes, especially when you can just about guess what the main motive is

Lol you're right about your analogy on 'less' bad. I understand the issues around the motive as well.

Anyhow sha, things won't remain the same after covid19.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by abtogroup: 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
Zooposki:
Never knew Oyedepo was this foolish. He should be advocating for them to open up schools and essential businesses before his yeye church. All this money hungry pastors sef.
Can you see yourself, you would have made a lot of sense if you don't insult papa, but you really sound f.oolish right now. And the way am looking at you, you are dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
operotimi:

God will have mercy on you

Oh God loves me, does he love you though?You are practicing a religion of fear and judgement and bot Christianity. You can continue tithing and giving away your salary to Pulpit Pimps. Goodluck!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2020
echibuogwu:
Jesus Christ. You are a disgrace to education... u are really really dumb.

Why?

...because I said the crowd I saw yesterday at Balogun market pose more threats than the typical neighborhood Redeem church of less than 100 congregations??

I'll like to see your definition of "dum.b".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Toshy001(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2020
mumu9gerian:

Lol, no doom is awaiting him anywhere, you can communicate your reservations as a Christian that you are claimig to be
i didn't expect any positive comment or contribution from u duh,ya nickname says it all..Mumu Nigerian:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Zooposki(f): 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
Evidenx:
IF YOU DONT RESPECT HIM BECAUSE TO YOU HE IS A FAKE PASTOR ATLEAST CAN'T YOU RESPECT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS AGE MAY YOU NOT DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME FOR CALLING AN ELDER FOOLISH.

NA SO UNA TAKE DEY DIE BEFORE UNA TIME AND NA NOR DEY KNOW SAY NA SENIORITY DEY KILL UNA.

Back to sender.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
12inchess:
I know a lot of people will say "Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm...." but sometimes the truth must just be said. I know this post may be a little long but please be patient, I'm driving at a very crucial point. One disclaimer is that I'm not a bible scholar but I have a fair understanding of some of this things I talk about from my reading the bible.

First to make it clear. I know DaddyFreeze has over-explained this but I will restate it again. The tithe that a lot of people are paying is an old testament law to feed and provide for the Levites who did not do any commercial work. The Levites was a tribe of priests whose sole and only work was to communicate to God on behalf of worshippers because woshippers were not allowed to do so directly because of the veil in the temple. People could not directly communicate with God then. Nowadays we don't have Levites. There is no need for them.Jesus died and resurrected. The veil has been torn. We can access God directly through Jesus Christ, personally.

Secondly, to make it clear again, this tithe was never a rigid 10 percent as is currently preached. Worshippers were supposed to donate to the temple i.e levites, I believe for 2 years, 10 percent of all their produce. On the third year, they were supposed to take the 10 percent and use it for a vacation of some sorts for themselves and their families. Vacation in the bibles words and times were to go somewhere with their family and enjoy themselves with strong drink. (If you think I'm lying, what I'm saying is right there in the bible). In any case, as I have said this practice was before the early church.

Now to the early Church, what they practised was not tithing but communal/sacrificial giving. And it's clearly documented all over the new testament in the early church. What would happen is that people would sell their properties, bring their income to the church etc and it would be shared especially to the poor, widows and most vulnerable church members. It wasn't by compulsion but it was optional. Part of it was used to take care of the disciples e.g Paul but he personally recommended against it and worked so he wouldn't uneccesarily burden the church.

Now to today, you can see what is been practiced is not communal/sacrificial giving. What is being practiced is a corrupt extractive system that caters mostly for the Daddy G.O and his family where the poor, widows and vulnerable are left stranded and not catered for. It is just similar to the corrupt political system we run in Nigeria where govt funds from taxes and the commonwealth of the country are siphoned into private pockets while the citizens and tax payers get no infrastructure, no good roads, no good healthcare, no security and no light. That is why often you see pastors and politicians in bed with each other because they are agents of the same destruction and crime.

At the end of the day, as we have Coronavirus we can see that the church is not functional, because if it was, even in this trying era and just as the disciples faced persecution in the early church, all church members should still be catered for and none should go hungry. The church should have been a shining beacon to other religion and even provide help to them if it was not extractive. I see no better way to evangalize than helping say a muslim or hindu in their time of need to meet basic necessities in this trying times. The church should have had a supply chain in place of reaching the poor and vulnerable in the COVID era if that had been their major focus all along. The govt should actually be reaching out to the church to use the church's mastery of the supply chain helping vulnerable people to distribute it's palliatives to Nigeria at large. The Nigerian church would have been an essential service.

Finally, what I will advice David Oyedepo to do rather than clamouring for the opening of his "non-essential" church is to take one of his multiple private jets (that we said were not needed then but people said who are we to question their G.O), and get Nigeria an airload of testkits, masks and other PPEs from China. So we can get out of this mess quickly.

������������ The sleepers will continue to sleep. Osinbanjo is a pastor, he is not a beacon of light in this corrupt government, he is complacent and turning a blind eye or who knows joining in the loot share. Pastors and Politicians are are like the 2-headed demon, 2 heads sharing one body.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Zooposki(f): 1:57pm On May 07, 2020
abtogroup:

Can you see yourself, you would have made a lot of sense if you don't insult papa, but you really sound f.oolish right now. And the way am looking at you, you are dead on arrival.

Back to sender. You will soon see the dead on arrival. You guys think you can just wish anyone bad luck on the internet without knowing whom you are talking to, right.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2020
janeedema:
And that's where you are wrong. No pastor owns a church. The Bible is clear on that one: Jesus said I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

So, if your prayer is that there be a falling away of the church, you can be sure that you are fighting Christ.

And you know what Jesus told the overzealous Saul (Paul), He said why do you persecute me?

But on a flip coin, know this: several people are running to the foot of the cross now more than ever. And as sure as day, your prayer will not see fruition.

Oyedepo isn't your problem; the church isn't your problem either. You are your problem.

quote author=TheAfricaQueen post=89260763]Mr Oyedepo, now more than ever, the Nigerian Church has shown it's self to be extremely non-essential. At the start of the year all the Nigerian churches proclaimed that 2020 would be our year, a year of GREAT HEALTH, GREAT WEALTH AND MAGNIFICENT BLESSINGS.

Well so far 2020 has been awful, and Nigeria and the world are staring at a recession/depression. So pastors of Nigeria, why didn't you people foresee this pandemic? Why are you not healing the sick COVID-19 patients? It just goes to show you all that their miracle shows are carefully choreographed drama shows.

Post COVID-19 expect empty seats in your churches, the people are waking up.

Your scaremongering and religion of fear means nothing to me. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Zooposki(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2020
Toshy001:
u call.church yeye..no p
one day u will.need that help from that yeye church and u won't see it...u come publicly on social media displaying how useless u are and u feel u hv made a sensible comment becos of likes u got...I pity u becos what awaits u is doom for feeling church is not important

Back to sender.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Matthewdan(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Chosen1984:
Very unwise and foolish thing to do

They feel they are wise but they don't know they are Foolish!

They isolate GOD ALMIGHTY and they still call on HIM for Help!

Foolish Generation !

What do u mean by almighty?

Can someone who is almighty be isolated
Librate your mind from religion please.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by BreconHills(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Chosen1984:

It's not About the Physical buildings...
It's About our Decision as a Nation...

When you put out GOD as a Nation or individual , it's Dangerous! It's invitation to open gates and doors to the Enemy!!

Please explain how a quarantine puts out God. Please use scripture. Christianity did not start out with dedicated buildings, it started in homes. This was the case until Constantine "converted" to Christianity and converted pagan temples to churches.

Does God live in buildings? I cannot understand your fixation with equating Church buildings with God's interests.

A nation rejects God through pride, self sufficiency corruption and oppression of the poor. All these things have been present in our nation for years. But for some reason, you feel that God can put up with all our other evils but he will be very upset if church buildings are closed temporarily. This is another Jesus you are preaching bro, not the Jesus of scripture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by greypencils: 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
hybridblood07:
Bros, people have to feed which simply means market has to be opened for individuals but church gathering should be suspended for now.
Every member should worship at home or organize a house fellowship. It doesn't mean God won't answer our prayers
Like the church I attend we have been having house fellowship 3 times a week. And God hasn't been absent in any of our meetings. Do we miss large Sunday services, yes we do but then nothing happens for a reason. God is fully aware of what is happening. Simply pray for covid19 to be over. That's the solution to getting large corporate church services back and not arm twisting one Government . If we control the spiritual, then speak to covid19, cover yourself, your family members and church members with the blood of Jesus and wait. We don't need to be in a church building before we talk to God or worship God. We carry him in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Eniolakiite(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
I agree.

Eating is basic for survival. And one can meet with God even in one’s home. It is someone alive and healthy that can even be ready to fellowship with God. And most churches have moved online. Zoom and other video meeting platforms are there.

emmasege:
There are alternatives to 'church gathering' as individuals can still meet at family or house fellowship level. But there is no alternative to going to market. People must feed.

Abi Bishop will feed his flock (tens of thousands) with physical food after feeding them with spiritual food? Jesus did it, Bishop should also do it.

Bishop Oyedepo should announce free lunch for all worshippers on Sunday with an additional #5000 pocket money for indingent worshippers every Sunday.

And let no pastor sermonise worshippers to give. The giving should be voluntary and the poor should not be made to feel as if they sinned by not giving or that they are blocking their source of blessings by not paying tithe.

The gospel has gone beyond the elementary doctrines of tithing, giving and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Eniolakiite(f): 2:16pm On May 07, 2020
Interesting

Zooposki:
Never knew Oyedepo was this foolish. He should be advocating for them to open up schools and essential businesses before his yeye church. All this money hungry pastors sef.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Eniolakiite(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2020
And it’s unfortunate that people can’t learn to read their bible and pray on their own again.
People need essential services.
Worshipping God can be done in your room. God is everywhere.

Chosen1984:

How many people today spend time with GOD in their Closest?

How many people today open their bibles in their closest to read or even pray?

You will be shocked to see the number of Bible's that will be in dust today!

The Church is the body of Christ! It's not just the building! It represents a place where people go to Meet GOD.

So if a Government can open up the Markets and still shut down the places that Represents GOD , it's tells you where their affection is!

It's is Great Foolishness!

Let's see the Solutions!

You don't Isolate GOD and Expect to have Solution
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 07, 2020
Eniolakiite:
And it’s unfortunate that people can’t learn to read their bible and pray on their own again.
People need essential services.
Worshipping God can be done in your room. God is everywhere.

Very soon you have more time for your "Essential Services"

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by ibkayee(f): 2:21pm On May 07, 2020
Acidosis:

Lol you're right about your analogy on 'less' bad. I understand the issues around the motive as well.

Anyhow sha, things won't remain the same after covid19.
Lol yeah, a shift in the way we do some things is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by echibuogwu(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
First of all.. you are my definition of dumb.. and the reason why I call u dumb is because of the nonsense u wrote- “Yes, the church asides being a spiritual gathering work in sync with many business sectors. Since you lock down churches, how many weddings have you seen around? By locking down the church, you have cut short finances in government registries (around 800 registries), entertainment sector, event planning, clothings, and so on. The indirect effect is probably bigger than many other sectors.

I'm not even making excuses for the church, but commonsense should apply here. The reasons for the lockdown has nothing to do with positive contributory business concern. It is no one's business if I erect a building and do nothing in there. It's not anyone's business. But why lock them on health grounds (Covid-19), when our experiences in other places like markets pose more threats to our health?

The call to open the church is based on health grounds, not economic contribution. The church does not pose even half the threats from Balogun or Idumota markets“
Acidosis:

Why?

...because I said the crowd I saw yesterday at Balogun market pose more threats than the typical neighborhood Redeem church of less than 100 congregations??

I'll like to see your definition of "dum.b".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by echibuogwu(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
You are not gullible.. you are stupid
Chosen1984:

Digital Evangelist! Well done!

Some of us decide to be local Evangelist !

It's all to the Glory of GOD!

Bringing Souls into the Kingdom is the Most Important!

Having said that Let me conclude with this

No Genuie Child of GOD would be Comfortable with the Church being shut down. No Matter what you are !

If you are Comfortable with it, then you have a Problem! If an ordinary Virus could get you to be like this then if a Major Persecution breaks out you will be in hiding and giving Reasons why u are hiding!

If you are not Willing and Ready lose your life for doing GOD'S will you are still a joker Believer!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by uniqueman(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2020
Ejima1:

Prayer is also essential
You cannot run out of prayer, but you can run out of food. You can stay inside your house and pray from morning till night if you want to, but you cannot stay inside your house and produce food if you don't have any more food in the house. There is such a thing as not having any more food in the house, but there is no such thing as not having any more prayer in the house. By the way, why didn't all the prayers prevent this COVID-19 or heal infected people?

Even if you want to hear another person preach or pray for you, you can achieve that via technology- audio phone call, video call, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, WhatsApp, Facebook, Zoom, other internet-based platforms and other technology-enabled options. By the way, none of these inventions...none of these devices and services, were invented or developed in the church...none of them were prayed into existence. Yet, these churches are using these technogies to promote and grow their business and ultimately enrich themselves...even during this COVID-19 lockdown. They have tabs/links built into online banking websites/platforms so that they can easily be collecting people's money (offering, tithe, "seed", "first fruit", etc.

Apart from food items, people may need to buy other household necessities and supplies. Where/how will people get bath soap, laundry detergent, toothpaste, sanitary pad, etc? Will Oyedepo and other so-called men of God bring food and other essentials to people's homes during this period?

Also, there are many traders who depend on selling their goods in the market in order to get money to survive and provide for their families.

Oyedepo and his ilk should not compare going to market with going to church, in terms if which one is more necessary at this time. If there was efficacy in all the church-going and all the prayers all along, we should not be facing this COVID-19 situation now. In case he is not aware, people have caught the virus from church, and several pastors have even died from COVID-19...especially some over-zealous ones who went ahead and held church services in defiance of orders not to do so during this COVID-19 pandemic.

In short, I no wan talk!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Jackmj(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
Ejima1:
Prayer is also essential
Can't you pray at home
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by redsun(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
gotnel:

Prayers are essential to life as food is, you can pray to God almighty anywhere you find yourself.
You don't necessarily need to be in the church before you can fellowship with God.
Church of nowadays are not really a home of prayer, rather they look closely like a social gathering where people comes together for show off and serve as a business centre for the gods of men who calls themselves men of God.
Prayers are good everytime anytime anywhere.

Food is very important and essential to the survival of the people.
No pastor will come and feed your family in your house. You have to go and work to make ends meet.
You and your family can always raise an altar of prayer in your house.
God is everywhere. God will always answer the prayers of his people who are calling on him all the time and all the places.

Prayer is nothing but wishful thinking and it works the same way motivational speaking works, except that motivational speaking is more realistic and easily achievable if the listeners actually take practical steps to achieve their goals.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Mizwisdom(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2020
He's very right. If NAS can resume and offices are open, also Markets, what is the rational behind keeping the Church closed? I can understand primary & secondary schools being closed but I just can't understand why the insistence on keeping Churches closed if not satan agenda
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Mizwisdom(f): 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
Sensini123:
Then pray at home, God will answer ur at any point in time and place. Better still connect via video conferencing. It is only in Nigeria people complain about church amidst this pandemic. Even pope at basilica does not complain about lockdown

If you have a house but your children expect you to visit them instead what will you do?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by gymer(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
joepepsy:
You are not wise, you just gullible. If you want to appreciate God help suffering people around your vicinity.

How many suffering people have you helped? Leave him alone and stop calling him names because he has the right to spend his money including payment of tithe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by redsun(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
He's very right. If NAS can resume and offices are open, also Markets, what is the rational behind keeping the Church closed? I can understand primary & secondary schools being closed but I just can't understand why the insistence on keeping Churches closed if not satan agenda

Because churches are not relevant in this situation unless of course, they are setting up food banks and kitchens to feed the hungry for free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Interesting - The Many Faces Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.