Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,364 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. (2746 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Pls Help me to move this to the Front Page

I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but I'd hope everyone here will assist me because I'm fighting an emotional battle at work. I will try to be brief and concise,but kindly pardon me if it ends up being lengthy.
I joined this finance company early 2018, this lady was employed two months later. We became friends and then lovers. Things were going on smoothly for more than 20months. She's so supportive and industrious. The only major issue I was stupid I could change was ANGER. Whenever,she gets angry,there is nothing she can't do,she has once broke my sound system n did few stupid things I wouldn't want to write here. I enrolled her in an online anger management course and was seeing little positive changes.
Until last December when her demons resurfaced,after managing to calm here down,I called her mom and booked a meeting with her so as to know few more things about her. Perhaps, I might be doing something that do irk her feelings unknowingly or there's an antidote they do administer whenever she get angered irrationally.
Instead of her Mom to address the subject under review, she just told me that She n her Dad will never bless our Union due to our difference in religious beliefs.(I'm a Christian, they're Muslims). She stylishly apologized for not telling me that a long time ago. She said,her daughter has never admitted to dating me before whenever her parents ask about me. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND CLOSE COLLEAGUES!That has always been her response whenever they ask about me.
Well,Life Continues! We decided to quit for the obvious reasons. I got another babe (but she stays in another state) and I want to believe she has also moved on.
The problem I have is that, I'm not always comfortable around her. I just wish she could dissapear or better still, I should get a better job and stop seeing her on daily basis. Moreover,she derives pleasure in doing things that will bring back memories of when we were together. Today, she got a duvet cover for her new guy which she also bought for me when we were together n was telling her (another colleague) that I got this for my BF. I felt hit.
Please,matured and relationship experts in the house should advise me on how or what to do for me to get over her conveniently. I can't resign coz of her in this Corona era. Pls help a brother
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by NextD18: 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
I don't know your age and the gravity of responsibilities you have, but one thing I'm very sure of is, if you have a lot of responsibilities depending on that job, people you are taking care of and lots of bills you use your job to take care of, you won't be here crying and seeking for advice on how to bundle your stupid emotions and work hard to make it in life.

Rubbish!! Imagine being stressed up and gambling with your source of income because of pussay that has no hymen.

12 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by CXLVII: 8:07pm On May 06, 2020
Resign from the work and start hunting for a job.

Is that simple since you not comfortable.

Its a finance company and your mistake could be costly and dent reputation of company.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 06, 2020
u dont poo where u eat hence its not advisable starting a love relationship with a working colleague

5 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2020
CXLVII:
Resign from the work and start hunting for a job.

Is that simple since you not comfortable.

Its a finance company and your mistake could be costly and dent reputation of company.

Ok.... But, I will prefer a better option. I can't afford to be jobless at this hard time. I've got numerous bills to pay.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Ningen(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
Your work output is at risk.

You've to evolve to overcome this dilemma.
Buckle up your emotions or you'll lose your job

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 8:13pm On May 06, 2020
see matter, guy resign now sharp sharp
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont poo where u eat hence its not advisable starting a love relationship with a working colleague

Agreed bro. I've also regretted my decision to think with my dick instead of my brain. But the deed is done. This poo has to be cleaned. Pls help a brother.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
see matter, guy resign now sharp sharp

Ok sir
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by zexy2030(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but I'd hope everyone here will assist me because I'm fighting an emotional battle at work. I will try to be brief and concise,but kindly pardon me if it ends up being lengthy.
I joined this finance company early 2018, this lady was employed two months later. We became friends and then lovers. Things were going on smoothly for more than 20months. She's so supportive and industrious. The only major issue I was stupid I could change was ANGER. Whenever,she gets angry,there is nothing she can't do,she has once broke my sound system n did few stupid things I wouldn't want to write here. I enrolled her in an online anger management course and was seeing little positive changes.
Until last December when her demons resurfaced,after managing to calm here down,I called her mom and booked a meeting with her so as to know few more things about her. Perhaps, I might be doing something that do irk her feelings unknowingly or there's an antidote they do administer whenever she get angered irrationally.
Instead of her Mom to address the subject under review, she just told me that She n her Dad will never bless our Union due to our difference in religious beliefs.(I'm a Christian, they're Muslims). She stylishly apologized for not telling me that a long time ago. She said,her daughter has never admitted to dating me before whenever her parents ask about me. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND CLOSE COLLEAGUES!That has always been her response whenever they ask about me.
Well,Life Continues! We decided to quit for the obvious reasons. I got another babe (but she stays in another state) and I want to believe she has also moved on.
The problem I have is that, I'm not always comfortable around her. I just wish she could dissapear or better still, I should get a better job and stop seeing her on daily basis. Moreover,she derives pleasure in doing things that will bring back memories of when we were together. Today, she got a duvet cover for her new guy which she also bought for me when we were together n was telling her (another colleague) that I got this for my BF. I felt hit.
Please,matured and relationship experts in the house should advise me on how or what to do for me to get over her conveniently. I can't resign coz of her in this Corona era. Pls help a brother
From ur story she seems to have moved on, but the uneasiness u feel around her.. I will suggest u should sustain a mild friendship with her as u make her know shrewdly that u both can't be married. Getting threatened by her anger issues could affect ur productivity at work too. So man up, the worse she can do is to arrange ur lay off, but u said she has a new boy friend, so enjoy ur friendship. Soft answers turns away wrath.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Agreed bro. I've also regretted my decision to think with my dick instead of my brain. But the deed is done. This poo has to be cleaned. Pls help a brother.
if u cant concentrate its wise u change ur place of work
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Patented: 8:21pm On May 06, 2020
Pele. Look for another Job. Till then u will just have to endure and work on Ur emotions. She is trying to get to u, don't let her and don't try to get to her to
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Dollarheist: 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

And the funniest part be say the babe and her mum form those lies to free the guy
If bobo enter brooklyn because of pussy your eye go clear
Nothing is important except the importance you attach to it
Sense dont come cheap you will learn in a hard way when you drop the job
Op carry go u go wise up soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Ecbatana: 8:43pm On May 06, 2020
Life is not all about relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Vision4God: 8:48pm On May 06, 2020
@Op
If u would heed to advice.... Then my Lil piece
U better ask God for mercy, get focused, engage in things that would build ur carrier, and prepare yourself to be d right person for your woman.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

From ur story she seems to have moved on, but the uneasiness u feel around her.. I will suggest u should sustain a mild friendship with her as u make her know shrewdly that u both can't be married. Getting threatened by her anger issues could affect ur productivity at work too. So man up, the worse she can do is to arrange ur lay off, but u said she has a new boy friend, so enjoy ur friendship. Soft answers turns away wrath.
Thanks bro.. This I shall do
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2020
Patented:
Pele. Look for another Job. Till then u will just have to endure and work on Ur emotions. She is trying to get to u, don't let her and don't try to get to her to

Doing this already. Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Elumity414(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2349064669471?text=Welcome%20to%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20___%0ARefer%20by%20%E2%80%94%E2%80%94%0A
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:
Pls Help me to move this to the Front Page.

I WON'T.

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by zexy2030(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

Thanks bro.. This I shall do
u know I once had a girl friend, who dared to stab me with knife in her apartment, because I was flirting with her younger sister, she sent that her sister on errand. Brought out two knives...my dear it wasn't funny, actually this my ex is more temperous than urs, she could kill, she fights and beats men. But in my case when she came with the knife, she pinned me to the wall grin, and told me to repeat all I said to the younger sister, with all chill and softwords, made it a joke and she dropped the knife, I don't know why girls who have anger issues can fvck for Africa.. u know what I mean...it ended with joy.. for her mind the sex was the punishment, She fvcked hell out of me, nearly broke my dick
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by MedicH: 9:14pm On May 06, 2020
NextD18:
I don't know your age and the gravity of responsibilities you have, but one thing I'm very sure of is, if you have a lot of responsibilities depending on that job, people you are taking care of and lots of bills you use your job to take care of, you won't be here crying and seeking for advice on how to bundle your stupid emotions and work hard to make it in life.

Rubbish!! Imagine being stressed up and gambling with your source of income because of pussay that has no hymen.

Truly. .. He is a little overfed baby brat

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by ehmmy11(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2020
cheesy You already did the mistake of catching feelings you would have still been enjoying her warming ur bed.. No strings attached you sud have based the relationship on that (no be today dem don dey knack colleague)

Oboy na so you go dey suffer am o until time do him thing tongue and she come bad Wat will happen wen she starts flirting with another nigga for office? That time you go cry cry

(i doubt your Christianity tho)

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2020
That’s a major disadvantage of mixing business with pleasure undecided

When it turns sours we often hear stuffs like this.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

u know I once had a girl friend, who dared to stab me with knife in her apartment, because I was flirting with her younger sister, she sent that her sister on errand. Brought out two knives...my dear it wasn't funny, actually this my ex is more temperous than urs, she could kill, she fights and beats men. But in my case when she came with the knife, she pinned me to the wall grin, and told me to repeat all I said to the younger sister, with all chill and softwords, made it a joke and she dropped the knife, I don't know why girls who have anger issues can fvck for Africa.. u know what I mean...it ended with joy.. for her mind the sex was the punishment, She fvcked hell out of me, nearly broke my dick

U got it bro... They're pretty good in bed. Was thinking of how that idiot will yansh her when she present the duvet cover... She can f**k for Africa.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WON'T.

Issokay!
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by zexy2030(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2020
Abbeylanre15:

U got it bro... They're pretty good in bed. Was thinking of how that idiot will yansh her when she present the duvet cover... She can f**k for Africa.
I still left her sha, she called boys to beat me up in my house, but the wonder is, she is now married to a pastor. 2yrs ago..good luck to her.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Nonye1234: 9:40pm On May 06, 2020
I hope you get your emotional freedom soon

I don't know if this will work for you...

Whenever the image of someone who's hurt me come to my head , I create an imaginary pistol and blow their head off. I know it might sound weird but it's my way of getting it out of my mind.
In your case you see the person everyday, so just replace the thoughts of her and what she did with something better. Like a happy moment, yourself counting money, you know..

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by rtdCivilservant: 9:44pm On May 06, 2020
Don't try to leave ur job cos of a girl, with time u will see her even if she is kissing a guy in ur presence u will not be touched. But next time don't do office romance.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

I still left her sha, she called boys to beat me up in my house, but the wonder is, she is now married to a pastor. 2yrs ago..good luck to her.

Imagine! My brother, I won't lie to you. The only thing I missed abt this one is the sex life and that's because I decided to go celibate. Asides that, there's little or nothing to miss abt her. My being celibate is another reason why I wish to stop seeing her. Seeing her is remembering me of my old ways.
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2020
Nonye1234:
I hope you get your emotional freedom soon

I don't know if this will work for you...

Whenever the image of someone who's hurt me come to my head , I create an imaginary pistol and blow their head off. I know it might sound weird but it's my way of getting it out of my mind.
In your case you see the person everyday, so just replace the thoughts of her and what she did with something better. Like a happy moment, yourself counting money, you know..

Thanks bro
Re: Difficulty In Getting Over My Ex Who Happens To Be My Colleague At Work. by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
Don't try to leave ur job cos of a girl, with time u will see her even if she is kissing a guy in ur presence u will not be touched. But next time don't do office romance.

Thank you sir... It's a mistake I can never make again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Form Boss Lady Or What? / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / 50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.