Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. (608 Views)

Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / Curvy Plus-size Lady Flaunt Her Massive Boos On Her Hot Social Media (photo) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Allshadesfemale: 10:44pm On May 06, 2020
Hi nairalanders,

when do you think or feel it is time to introduce your man/woman to your family. And also getting to know your partner's family. Like when can you start calling your boos mum on the phone.

1month, 6months, or maybe when you are engaged....how soon is too soon?

Please I'll like to hear both perspectives...from a guy and a girl.

cheers
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by CXLVII: 10:47pm On May 06, 2020
After marriage.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:48pm On May 06, 2020
12 yrs minimum
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Allshadesfemale: 10:49pm On May 06, 2020
how do you marry someone you dont know their family?
CXLVII:
After marriage.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Allshadesfemale: 10:49pm On May 06, 2020
sad
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
12 yrs minimum
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by shawnfamous(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2020
When he starts beating you
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
Hi nairalanders,

when do you think or feel it is time to introduce your man/woman to your family. And also getting to know your partner's family. Like when can you start calling your boos mum on the phone.

cheers

It's not about months, just make sure you know the kind of person you wanna settle with and you are comfortable with his/her character before proposing to her, then , when you propose to her...you can go on to meeting his/her family...Shalom
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Toluwashe778: 11:01pm On May 06, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
Hi nairalanders,

cheers

girls can't have answer to it, only a lady can
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by ojun50(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2020
Am not d calling type
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Toluwashe778: 11:04pm On May 06, 2020
I don't think it is Base on month or years U have known the guy or lady
some things must have happened before parents and family comes in eg the guy must have told them about u
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by seunlayi(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2020
Right from the start, although don't get too deeper with them at first

Yoruba has a reason for saying "ìyàwó burúkú dùn ni, àná burúkú ni kò ṣe ní.

It is better to marry a bad wife than marrying bad inlaws
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Allshadesfemale: 7:08am On May 07, 2020
right from the start...that's safe to say your family ow your breakup stories....how do you know its going to be a serious relationship from the start?
seunlayi:
Right from the start, although don't get too deeper with them at first

Yoruba has a reason for saying "ìyàwó burúkú dùn ni, àná burúkú ni kò ṣe ní.

It is better to marry a bad wife than marrying bad inlaws
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by Allshadesfemale: 7:09am On May 07, 2020
so after he puts a ring on it then for the ladies
Norphiee:

It's not about months, just make sure you know the kind of person you wanna settle with and you are comfortable with his/her character before proposing to her, then , when you propose to her...you can go on to meeting his/her family...Shalom
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by MedicH: 7:12am On May 07, 2020
Lol my own na until my mama ask me oboy u never find wife you go marry? Wetin de coronate? Then i go bring her home. Till then we wait

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by CChillz: 7:36am On May 07, 2020
It should be when is the right time to meet your spouse's family.
Meeting them should happen the moment you two become serious with each other
Re: When Is The Right Time To Get To Know Your Boos Family. by seunlayi(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
right from the start...that's safe to say your family ow your breakup stories....how do you know its going to be a serious relationship from the start?

The relationship I m talking about is not the one that u met each other and boom, you were like couples. No, The one I m talking of is the type that you take time to study each other and you realised to some extent that you are for each other. You start gradually, knowing each other stage by stage especially when you don't rush into the sex aspect. While this is on, you will know if he /she is serious or not.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: I Don't Know Why I'm So Happy About This... / Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! / How Old Were U When U Got Married And Have You...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.