Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! (603 Views)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / +18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by tnerro1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Of late we have been condemning rape all over the place, don't get me wrong.I believe any man that rapes should get at least 10 years in Prison with hard labour, likewise ladies that give false rape allegation. But we been hearing these days "my body my choice" "don't tell me how to dress". I beg to disagree with ladies championing these idea. While i agree that ladies were born to show off their curves and even those Hausa ladies you see with big hijab, don't be fooled cause underneath that hijab they are Wearing body fitting,curve showing things.I know one hausa lady that likes to wear those big hijab, one day i managed to lift it up wink,omo , u need to see the micro mini jean skirt she had underneath( Thats a story for another day grin)

Back to the issue at hand, while i agree that ladies should be allowed to show off their curves and if there was ever a law against it,we guys will be those that will protest against such law,Ladies must learn to show off their God and sometimes Plastic Surgeon given 'curves' in decent ways. You can not wear a mini skirt and a show me Ur belly button tank top and be walking down the road saying "my body my choice" "don't tell me how to dress".Hope you don't enter the wrong street were guys are already on the edge and it's only that your mini skirt that is needed to push them over the edge.It will end in premium tears.

Ladies it is possible to show off your beauty and your sexy self without being indecent .A famous Pastor, Pastor Benson Idahosa once said and he was referring to both male and female,"DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED"

You dress like a hoe/slut, you get treated like a hoe/slut.
You dress like a tout,you get treated like a tout.
You dress like a lady,you get treated like a lady. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by lexdany(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by VickyRotex(f): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very insensitive thread. Even cracking jokes.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
What's your business with how another person dresses? Even if a lady decides to walk along the street fully naked, does that give you the permission to go and molest her? A well trained person turns his eyes away from a scantily dressed person, male or female. The problem with rape is almost always entirely with the rapist, not the 'rapee'.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by cassbeat(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Inasmuch as I tend to agree with your points, I'd like to ask 'wetin you find go where you go lift Hajia Hijab ehn?
Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by xendra: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
See who is trying to address ladies, not even smart.
You will be arrested soon.

so the 4years old girl that was recently raped by her teacher was dressing indecent abi

A rapist will always find excuse and fellow rapists will call it a valid point but you all will meet your end pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by xendra: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
tnerro1:
Of late we have been condemning rape all over the place, don't get me wrong.I believe any man that rapes should get at least 10 years in Prison with hard labour, likewise ladies that give false rape allegation. But we been hearing these days "my body my choice" "don't tell me how to dress". I beg to disagree with ladies championing these idea. While i agree that ladies were born to show off their curves and even those Hausa ladies you see with big hijab, don't be fooled cause underneath that hijab they are Wearing body fitting,curve showing things.I know one hausa lady that likes to wear those big hijab, one day i managed to lift it up wink,omo , u need to see the micro mini jean skirt she had underneath( Thats a story for another day grin)

Back to the issue at hand, while i agree that ladies should be allowed to show off their curves and if there was ever a law against it,we guys will be those that will protest against such law,Ladies must learn to show off their God and sometimes Plastic Surgeon given 'curves' in decent ways. You can not wear a mini skirt and a show me Ur belly button tank top and be walking down the road saying "my body my choice" "don't tell me how to dress".Hope you don't enter the wrong street were guys are already on the edge and it's only that your mini skirt that is needed to push them over the edge.It will end in premium tears.

Ladies it is possible to show off your beauty and your sexy self without being indecent .A famous Pastor, Pastor Benson Idahosa once said and he was referring to both male and female,"DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED"

and this grandma that was raped was also dressing provocatively abi
https://www.facebook.com/446173902168681/posts/3304288359690540/

if you don't stop talking these nonsense it will not end well for you, A girl's dressing has nothing to do with why a rapist rape, they do it because that's who they are but people like you give them excuses

1 Like

Re: Ladies, #my Body My Choice?i Beg To Disagree! by oluwaseyi0: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
tnerro1:

Dressing provocatively only gives all manners of people right to approach you, and absolutely no one right to rape you

The saying says 'dress the way you want to be address' it is a complete sentence with clear meaning, it is not saying dress the way you want to be rape, I'll probably easily toast a girl wearing mini skirt, but I will think twice before toasting a lady wearing hijab and long skirt to be sure if I really want her

(1) (Reply)

Share The ' Baddest' Lie Somebody Ever Told You / Excited Bride Pulls Off Her Wig While Dancing At Her Wedding (video) / My Marriage Is Falling Apart – Is Kayanmata The Only Way Out?- Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.