Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? (620 Views)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Victorious1000: 1:33am On May 07, 2020
[sub][/sub]It all started in 2018 when I returned home after concluding the mandatory service as a corp member,I had a girlfriend then during NYSC but for some complicated reasons we couldn't continue the relationship and so I met this girl back at home, young, pretty and innocent, Initially saw her as nothing more than a potential rebound as I was still obviously wounded from my recently failed NYSC relationship, so we chatted up and things moved really fast, started dating and I couldn't believe I was completely falling for her,Well she didn't really make it easier for me not to, she cooks really good, very hardworking, tends to my needs and even does my laundry! I literally had no choice in the matter but to love her! Then came the moment when I began to realize she is just an SSCE holder while I was seeking admission to study for my masters, now I'm almost done with my second degree and I stylishly asked my dad of his opinion regarding such a union, safe to say the response wasn't encouraging, now I'm left in a confused state as she really doesn't have the financial strength to proceed for her education mostly due to the poor background she comes from, sincerely don't know what step to take right now as we've been together for 2 good lovely years!Genuine and kind advise will be duly appreciated!Thanks.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by selfwife(f): 1:41am On May 07, 2020
Everyone will not experience the same thing. some experience will end well while others will not. Because you are both in love now, everything will be sweet and nice until you are married and stuck in the same boat. Minus degree,do you like the way she eats,dress,shop, communicate with others?(remember you are also imperfect). Tell her you need her to go back to school (with support from you of course).At least NCE or some kind of certified training (agriculture , vocational etc)

2 Likes

Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Emilokoiyawon: 1:42am On May 07, 2020
Is the SSCE holder intelligent? Because I know many smart people who did not go to school.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Strika22(m): 1:42am On May 07, 2020
Ask yourself first, if she is everything you need in a woman. if yes? Marry her... academic qualifications Is not a prerequisite for marriage.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by ArcFresky(m): 1:48am On May 07, 2020
Dude, better go for her. If she makes u happy and is compatible. Get her.

Give her education... Train her how you want her to be.... Ita like you have been given clay.

Many graduates don't have jobs and are only graduates on paper.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by CXLVII: 1:59am On May 07, 2020
Happiness comes in different shades.

If she makes you happy? Go for it.

Love knows no status.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by fireback: 2:18am On May 07, 2020
this is a case of show me your certificate before a marry you and no longer show me your character.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Nobody: 2:42am On May 07, 2020
Obobs no be by academic qualification
Is she smart?
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Kobicove(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:
[sub][/sub]It all started in 2018 when I returned home after concluding the mandatory...!Genuine and kind advise will be duly appreciated!Thanks.

These are questions you should have asked at the beginning of the relationship not 2 years later...

If she's very intelligent and you're ready to train her up to degree or HND level at least then proceed with her otherwise end the relationship now.

Don't marry her out of pity they later tomorrow if you have an opportunity to go for an elective post you suddenly realise that your wife is not a graduate then you start feeling embarrassed to present her to the public as your wife! undecided
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Prinnce1: 6:03am On May 07, 2020
To me you got the best girl here. Bros if you know what university gals do during schooling then you will think twice about this. This is you new clay mould her to become whatever you want her to be. Be her friend and a brother marriage is all about happiness and not what person A or B will think about it.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by BunbleBee: 6:08am On May 07, 2020
A good option is for you to marry her, then sponsor her education.
Goodluck.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by shegzan(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2020
oops... it's not safe to train her up to any degree level..
but have you asked her if she'd love to continue with her education??
I'd advise that u also pray about it, nothing beats Talking about anything to God!
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 07, 2020
i have seen some very intelligent and smart ssce holders.

some of our girls only go to school to exchange their pussy and boobs for a paper certificate.

just make sure she is doing something now. you can help her acquire a degree later
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by DonEd(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2020
Marry ur peace.
Highly schooled or not.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by annex1: 7:51am On May 07, 2020
+++Unpopular Opinion Alert +++
Abort the marriage idea. You haven't even begun life, I can bet even your second degree is co-sponsored by your parents. Get your career together, be independent, date more. it is a whole different perspective to life when you begin working jobs, seeing competition and smelling the reality of life.
You are in that stage of life where you feel like you can and need to save everybody or somebody, be the knight in shining armour. YOU CANT and probably wont. Not now at least.

So wrap up the marriage idea. Support her in any way you can in getting a degree (if you really care) - mind you, do this altruistically. Do not expect anything in return talkless of that silly marriage idea. Why do you think some ladies who have been sponsored in school by their lovers end up not marrying them? - because life happens, perspectives change and vice-versa.

When you are done in supporting her education (if you even will) say 3 -5 years time. Evaluate your (you and her) situation and relationship, Come back here to read your post. I'm sure you'll laugh at the silly infatuation you once felt once upon a time - after youth corps.

So this infatuation, truncate it. On the other hand, I may be wrong so when and if you marry her - contact me. I'll love to gift your union and most importantly, to see me wrong.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by cooooooks(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2020
Lool. If you're happy with someone who is intelligent, hardworking and a go-getter, go for her!

Your father will not live in your house, you will.

What's the age difference like? Is she working? Does she like/make money in the field she works in? Are there ways of advancing?

E.g: some SSCE holders join tailoring as apprentices and start making money that even public servants don't get in salary alone or salaries low level oil workers get.
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by ibkayee(f): 8:06am On May 07, 2020
Why are you guys always suddenly realizing these things matter to you after 2 years? *rolls eyes*

Are you sure you actually love her or was she the perfect convenience as a rebound and now you've grown tired? Lol
Re: Are There Ramifications Of A Master's Holder Getting Married To An SSCE Holder? by mimimile93: 8:06am On May 07, 2020
Victorious1000:
[sub][/sub]It all started in 2018 when I returned home after concluding the mandatory service as a corp member,I had a girlfriend then during NYSC but for some complicated reasons we couldn't continue the relationship and so I met this girl back at home, young, pretty and innocent, Initially saw her as nothing more than a potential rebound as I was still obviously wounded from my recently failed NYSC relationship, so we chatted up and things moved really fast, started dating and I couldn't believe I was completely falling for her,Well she didn't really make it easier for me not to, she cooks really good, very hardworking, tends to my needs and even does my laundry! I literally had no choice in the matter but to love her! Then came the moment when I began to realize she is just an SSCE holder while I was seeking admission to study for my masters, now I'm almost done with my second degree and I stylishly asked my dad of his opinion regarding such a union, safe to say the response wasn't encouraging, now I'm left in a confused state as she really doesn't have the financial strength to proceed for her education mostly due to the poor background she comes from, sincerely don't know what step to take right now as we've been together for 2 good lovely years!Genuine and kind advise will be duly appreciated!Thanks.
How old are you that your dad should decide who to marry?

(1) (Reply)

How To View Your Partner Whatsapp Chat (without Them Knowing) / Why Do Couple Develop Facial Resemblance Some Years After Marriage? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.