Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. (4480 Views)

Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2022
What nonsense are you even typing here?

28 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Calm down Bros, I mistakenly submitted before I finished the post...you can read it again now.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

Calm down Bros, I mistakenly submitted before I finished the post...you can read it again now.
Do you even love her or ya only after her body? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you even love her or ya only after her body? undecided
I love her for real and I wish to marry her sef.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by BlaqJosh: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Bro na wa for you,
To Me "Certificate dose not matter ooh" Just be good and hard working girl then you are good to go..
Being a graduate Or Under Graduate shouldn't be on your list of worry,

You know say wife matti don finish for market

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

Then her education shouldn't be an issue..Let someone more educated and good looking walk into your life and ask the same question for you...

You'd exactly know the worthlessness of your question.. undecided
Don't sweat that lady..if you are too bothered then let her be..

7 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Thugnificent(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm in same dilemma here
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by mk3jax: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state for dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
Coupled wth the fact that I'm AS and She AA make me very happy cos I've dated many babes that I had to break up due to genotype issue. Few days ago, I realized she's an SSCE holder, Before I asked, I assumed she must have been to the University or Polytechnic because she communicates well in English, was a bit disappointed, I've always envisioned my future wife to be University/Polytechnic Graduate, I'm quite confused, don't really know what to do..
I don't want to leave this Babe cos I love her but this SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow.

The most important thing you need in marriage as a man is peace of mind and not HND, BSc, MSc or Phd. She can always go to school as your wife. Don't let education to deceive you when choosing a wife

16 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Premiumwriter: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Why she stop school?
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by slimjohn2k5: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2022
Take beauty and body aside
Do you want to marry a non graduate?

I am not against marrying one but u will start having issues because u will always think your ideas or opinions supercede hers, making her feel inferior. That time you not go see beauty again, u go see say she dey make grammatical errors etc the option of sending her to school is another major issue.

Think with your head and not your penis.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by MadarasBlade(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
BlaqJosh:
Bro na wa for you,
To Me "Certificate dose not matter ooh" Just be good and hard working girl then you are good to go..
Being a graduate Or Under Graduate shouldn't be on your list of worry,

You know say wife matti don finish for market

You say what? Certificate doesn't matter? Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by MadarasBlade(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

I am not against marrying one but u will start having issues because u will always think your ideas or opinions supercede hers, making her feel inferior. That time you not go see beauty again, u go see say she dey make grammatical errors etc the option of sending her to school is another major issue.

A lot of men don't think straight. It's as if their thinking ability flies out of the window once they fall in love.

Thank you for reminding him the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Why she stop school?

I never ask her, but I will.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by MadarasBlade(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Dont lower your standard @ op, you could always meet another educated and well brought up woman.
There are thousands of them around.

7 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

You made some valid point.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by DispatcherLagos: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2022
After all I witnessed in the university and NYSC camp, I will never marry anything university or poly graduate

9 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by aktem(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:
Dont lower your standard @ op, you could always meet another educated and well brought up woman.
There are thousands of them around.
Hmmm, Duely noted..Thanks
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Qatar2022: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

Stop quoting that idiot behind that moniker
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Bro i no sure say you love this babe, its better you go for her or you lose a good woman you even said she's your spec, leave certificate, na peace of mind in marriage matters most. My pale na graduate but av never heard my mum speak eng for once but they live happily. Its left to you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by BlaqJosh: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

It doesn't matter when looking for a wife bro...
she can still go back to skul after some years of getting married (Evening Class) so why should Certificate come first when looking for a wife even if she's a graduate na the certificate you wan chop ni....

Na peace of mind, hard working and co operating be the issue. Las Las na wetin graduate dey do na the same thing under graduate go do...

2 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by BlaqJosh: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
After all I witnessed in the university and NYSC camp, I will never marry anything university or poly graduate

LoL.
Same here bro

they can fvck for Africa.

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Samakus(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Where do you see yourself in the future?

Answer that, then think if an SSCE holder will sit comfortably with you when you reach there.

Dem no dey advice person wey dey in love. Na to leave am make e happen to am wotowoto

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by AllBlack: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:

Oga do not let people preach love to you here because they will never be there when the inferiority complex issues start. When the knowledge gap issues start, when the lack of advancement in jobs and career start, when the communication gap start to show. This is 2022 oh. U wan dey carry babe wey u go dey explain everything for 10 times.
Even if na business she say she wan do, there are women who finished university and went into business too. You can never compare the two. They will never be equal.
abi you seff no go school? Because if you yourself actually went to school and saw the importance of higher education in a woman's life then you will not be here asking this question.
Na your pot, nobody go follow you carry am.

5 Likes

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by AllBlack: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Samakus:
Where do you see yourself in the future?

Answer that, then think if an SSCE holder will sit comfortably with you when you reach there.

Dem no dey advice person wey dey in love. Na to leave am make e happen to am wotowoto

Bros. The wotowoto na for life oh. Cos he say he wan marry the girl. cheesy

I nearly made this mistake.
One day a travel opportunity came out for women to attend a seminar in the USA and japa if they wish and i was given a slot to pay for. Na so i call the babe hurry to the nearest biz center and scan her uni & NYSC certificate so i can process them, she said she was not interested. This na somebody wey dey fight all her uncles in the USA to bring her over. Na there i start investigation & started seeing reasons for many of her behaviors and high level jealousy, lack of sincerity of purpose & many other rubbish.
I pressed delete straight up.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Sucre6: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Is she coming to your house to be your wife or the MD of your multi national company

See if you love her, go for her, qualification for women doesn't really matters when it comes to marriage, don't go and loose your missing ribs because of one yeye excuse

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
are you marrying the cerficate or the girl cry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
I'm in a state of dilemma right now, met this damsel few weeks ago...beautiful, endowed babe that ticks almost all the boxes for me.
alright bro, breakup with her its enough reason to do so. I know that's what you want to hear.
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Sweetvie: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

So does it?
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Truvelisback(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Truvelisback(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2022
aktem:
SSCE graduate issue is making me feel somehow. What a Foolish excuse!

1 Like

Re: She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. by Truvelisback(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Lekki Babes Ain't For Small Boys" / Photo : Message From My Ex Gf / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.