Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Should I Accept Him Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Him Back? (3177 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 07, 2020
This happened to my very close friend and she's confused whether she should take him back or not.
She met him three months ago and they started dating the second day they met each other. The guy just recently broke up with his ex who he had been dating for more than a year at that time. He was heartbroken because the girl he was dating left him because things weren't really going well for him like it used to.
Back to his relationship with my friend,a week after they started dating he started pestering her for sex and she was a virgin so she was really scared to lose her virginity to him. When she told him how scared she was cos she didn't really trust him. He got angry and told her that he won't let what happened between him and his ex happen to him again. He said he never had sex with her and she was squandering all his money. And that it was really easy for his ex to break up because he had never touched her.
So my friend decided to give him what he wanted and they had sex but after the night they had he changed towards her and syaryst saying things like "I'm a busy person" and so on
It even got to a time when he told her he didn't want to see her until further notice from him
They didn't talk to each other for about two weeks and then one day he called her phone so they could talk and when she got there he only had sex with her and told her they would talk another time.This was the routine for a week till one day he told her that he met a girl during all the time they weren't talking and he had fallen in love with the girl and that if the girl accepted to be in a relationship with him he would break up with my friend.
Two days after he sent a break up message.
Two weeks after he chatted her up again and got talking and he asked if she was still interested in him. She still loves him and can't deny this but the problem is that he is dating the girl he left my friend for and asked her if she could cope with it.
She is confused as she doesn't want to make another mistake but it's hard for her to leave him because he broke her virginity.
Guys pls advice her on what to do
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by CXLVII: 3:50am On May 07, 2020
She should go and fvck the guys father or brother.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by ibkayee(f): 3:57am On May 07, 2020
Tell your 'friend' to forget about him and work on her self esteem wtf

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by yomi007k(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2020
That guy doesn't have love inside him.

He is just out to destroy girls because his ex squandered his money and broke his heart.

Nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:12am On May 07, 2020
Not easy losing virginity to a scoundrel. That guy is on revenge mission on girls. Better your friend licks her wound and cut this scoundrel off totally.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by hardcore007: 4:14am On May 07, 2020
Dude is on a revenge move. Flee from him before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Timil: 4:46am On May 07, 2020
Op the answer you seek is already in your write up, you don't even need to ask people.

Its crystal clear your friend is being used by her ex, the guy in question is only using her to satisfy his sexual urges/desire.

Your friend should better not be a fool and useless her self all in the name of "He took my virginity."

The deed has already been done and staying around with the guy won't bring back her virginity. If she doesn't leave him now, she may end up heartbroken for a long time when she later does.

Besides why would any one who values his/herself and has a sense of self worth choose to be an option or go back to his/her ex. I don't get it why would anyone want to do that. OSU MI OO!!

Although it's possible your friend has fallen in love with the D!ck cheesy cos most virgin girls, the moment they take d!ck ones they always end up coming back for more especially if the guy took them to cloud 9 but still its no reason for her to stay behind.

She should move on now and never look back.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by 1beat(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2020
if it is you .. I will advise you to run for ur life
and truly if it is ur friend tell her to leave the relationship cos the guy hv no plans with you / your friend

He as turn ur friend to sex partner. already open office on her
very soon he will start demanding money too

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:13am On May 07, 2020
Your friend puna go wide pass Gbagada Expressway soon, believe me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by dukeprince50: 5:43am On May 07, 2020
u met a guy, started dating him the second day, gave him ur virginity after one week, then he left for two weeks and when he came back, u sexed him again for a week, after the one week fun and smooching, he told u he got a new girlfriend, u were heart broken but two days later he called and asked if u were interested in the r/ship and ur friend brought it to Nairaland for people to read?

it's a very simpu thing, I advice u to tell ur friend to accept him, immediately she accepts, she shouldn't waste time, she should pull down pants and give him again and again, she should not forget to raise her legs up in the air and should not forget to shout "ewo, uncha, hmm, aaahh, mmmaaa".
See the kind thing weh give u sleepless night weh make u create the thread for night? Lazy youths always want to prove PMB is right by calling us lazy.
with ur yeye unshaped head

6 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
u met a guy, started dating him the second day, gave him ur virginity after one week, then he left for two weeks and when he came back, u sexed him again for a week, after the one week fun and smooching, he told u he got a new girlfriend, u were heart broken but two days later he called and asked if u were interested in the r/ship and u want to nod head like lizard.

Is that what I just read? if it is, I advice u to tell ur friend to accept him, immediately she accepts, she shouldn't waste time, she should pull down pants and give him again and again.
And this thing nai give u sleepless night weh make u create the thread for night abi? Lazy youths always want to prove PMB is right by calling us lazy.
Lool
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by frozen70(f): 5:56am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
This happened to my very close friend and she's confused whether she should take him back or not.
She met him three months ago and they started dating the second day they met each other. The guy just recently broke up with his ex who he had been dating for more than a year at that time. He was heartbroken because the girl he was dating left him because things weren't really going well for him like it used to.
Back to his relationship with my friend,a week after they started dating he started pestering her for sex and she was a virgin so she was really scared to lose her virginity to him. When she told him how scared she was cos she didn't really trust him. He got angry and told her that he won't let what happened between him and his ex happen to him again. He said he never had sex with her and she was squandering all his money. And that it was really easy for his ex to break up because he had never touched her.
So my friend decided to give him what he wanted and they had sex but after the night they had he changed towards her and syaryst saying things like "I'm a busy person" and so on
It even got to a time when he told her he didn't want to see her until further notice from him
They didn't talk to each other for about two weeks and then one day he called her phone so they could talk and when she got there he only had sex with her and told her they would talk another time.This was the routine for a week till one day he told her that he met a girl during all the time they weren't talking and he had fallen in love with the girl and that if the girl accepted to be in a relationship with him he would break up with my friend.
Two weeks after he chatted her up again and got talking and he asked if she was still interested in him. She still loves him and can't deny this but the problem is that he is dating the girl he left my friend for and asked her if she could cope with it.
She is confused as she doesn't want to make another mistake but it's hard for her to leave him because he broke her virginity.

Because he broke her virginity, she can't live him

How many women still remember who broke their virginity

That's by the way.

It's obvious that she is going to be the spear girlfriend and the guy will keep using her until the remaining heart will be broken

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Skmoda360(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
You are actually the friend don't "bobodi" us ok.
I think the best thing to do is tell your friend which is you to ignore the guy completely and move on ....dude is still bitter about his past.....that your friend is dumb sha.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by BunbleBee: 6:19am On May 07, 2020
Vex no gree me write wetin dae my mind. 😡
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by frankkydee(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2020
Dont
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:07am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
She is confused as she doesn't want to make another mistake but it's hard for her to leave him because he broke her virginity

@bolded, but she allowed him because, I guess, she also wanted to "squander" his money. She should have dropped him when he started putting pressure on her by giving her ultimatums & comparing her to his ex. That's a sign he either isn't healed from the breakup or he's a manipulator. Now he has figured she has weak resolve & he's using it to his advantage. She should have never slept with him & neither does she have to continue with the relationship under these more outrageous demands. The fact that he's her 1st is not good enough reason to stay in a potentially destructive & abusive situation. She should write this one off & lay off sex for a while or until she's emotionally mature enough to stick to her guns. She couldn't save her virginity, she owes it to herself to now save her sanity & dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 07, 2020
Your friend is a halfwitted bimbo with no brain and no self worth

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by ecolime(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2020
Dunce!

So if your 'friend' no get sense, you sef no suppose get? You don't need public opinion before telling your friend she has no business being in a relationship.

Silly threads like this should be deleted immediately.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by cooooooks(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2020
1. Virginity is not especially special

2. Only have sex for you! Not because someone threatens or blackmails or begs you.

3. Move on from someone playing with your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by MoneyMindset(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2020
She met the wrong guy..

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by MoneyMindset(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

Because he broke her virginity, she can't live him

How many women still remember who broke their virginity

That's by the way.

It's obvious that she is going to be the spear girlfriend and the guy will keep using her until the remaining heart will be broken
All women remember there first

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Dfynboi: 9:28am On May 07, 2020
d only thing ur frnd is confused abt is wether to leave d sweet fucking aspect of d relationship,trust d guy bleeps her so well dt she is afraid to leave such a man...ur frnd is an asshole

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Kobicove(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
This happened to my very close friend and she's confused whether she should take him...

Your friend should forget about him and move on with her life!
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:

Lemme do justice to this, 85% of guys who sleep with ladies end up dumping then. With this an average girl who knows the later outcome will indulge her self in such, the worst part she's a virgin. Any guy who want sex as a proof a girl love him he's a cheat. Love is not sex and sex is not love let's get this right.

Let's get to this, she should leave that nigga because such guys ain't worth keeping. No matter what he will still cheat on her, he will be smashing her and chasing other girls. First step for her to skipped him is to delete everything that will make her reflect on him. Infaçt even it means blocking she should do it. Because such guys without purpose can't ruin her life. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by fergie001: 10:11am On May 07, 2020
yomi007k:
That guy doesn't have love inside him.

He is just out to destroy girls because his ex squandered his money and broke his heart.

Nothing more.
Only a guy who has been there will understand.

All the same, queenplum tell your friend to carry her slippers and make sure she runs faster than Bolt. Na my church mind I take tell you oooo...

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 07, 2020
First of all let me say that I already advised her to let him be and not take him back but it's still obvious that she wants to be with this guy... So I decided that if she probably hear the opinion of other people. It would change her mind and she will have a rethink.i know some people would criticise her here on nairaland and maybe showing her some of that would give her a brain a factory reset
PS:if i was the one it happened to I won't even post it here on nairaland cos I would have cut off the guy the moment he started demanding for sex and comparing me with his ex

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
First of all let me say that I already advised her to let him be and not take him back but it's still obvious that she wants to be with this guy... So I decided that if she probably hear the opinion of other people. It would change her mind and she will have a rethink.i know some people would criticise her here on nairaland and maybe showing her some of that would give her a brain a factory reset
PS:if i was the one it happened to I won't even post it here on nairaland cos I would have cut off the guy the moment he started demanding for sex and comparing me with his ex

Then let her burn. She'll learn the hard way. Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by CallMeGrace(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2020
Exactly, the guy is on revenge move, tell your friend to move on before it's too late, cuz the guy will only do her harm more than good, he ain't ready for any relationship due to what happened in his prev relationship, but the bae bleeped up, virginity she has been keeping for many years ,she gave it out to a random guy she met in space of three months? Girls make una wise up biko.. know who want your body and love.. guys are of two things in a girl. Love and Sex.
Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Adeboyefa(f): 12:26pm On May 07, 2020
Leave that rogue and don't worry about your lost virginity.

Abstain from sex and check your hymen in 6 months' time with a mirror. It is a risk-free experiment (unlike experimenting with sex). Your future husband will mistake you for a virgin unless you choose to tell him .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:30pm On May 07, 2020
Lol... She should go put laxatives in this drink so he'll shit d hell outta his system. What rubbish?

Sex doesn't make it hard to leave anyone o... All those stupid men who think their dicks will make a girl lose their senses are just plain stupid.. Infact the girls that lose their senses cos of dicks they have no formal license to are stupider

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Him Back? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2020
Queenplum:
Sister, ogbeni ghosted you. Only dogs go back to their vomit. Are you a dog? Which sensible person goes into a relationship with a guy that just broke up 3months ago. Red flag#1

That was a classic fuckboy format, most likely he is coming back, saying he loves you because you are naive and available and he is bored .

My advice, don't reply his message, ignore him, if he calls, tell him you need time to make up your mind and still Ignore him for as long as possible make sure he doesn't come and see you, because he did hurt you by discarding you like a rag after sex, you are no longer a virgin. . Congratulations! You are now a woman. Heavy is the responsibility of being a woman.

Focus on other things and try to meet new people. If he is genuinely interested you, which I doubt, he will come back after a long time with less arrogance.The truth is that he guy is a manipulative narcissist out to take revenge on you for what his ex did.

This is what will happen when you go back to him. You become at his Mercy, you give him a free visa to treat you anyhow and he will because that is how men are. You end up a side chick or worse, you will be passed on to his friends and be tagged the cheap slut without you knowing.

You will find yourself trapped in a cycle of begging for his love and attention and doing anything to get it, even if it is beneath you. I'm sure you deserve better than that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Care Less And Live Life On A Low Key. (Picture) / Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.