Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. (3182 Views)

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thi crys life everything is vanity upon vanity,i just recieved a sad news at work today that my friend died in an autocrah with his wife and two children,this is a guy i always envied that he has accomplished more than me even though we are peers.

He travelled home to his parents while i barely even have enough to flex this yuletide season,news just got me now that he lost his life together with his wife and children, i nearly ran mad because i still brough yam and egg from his restaurant on the 27th of december before he travalled on the 2nd.

You see life? I am worried i didnt have enough to travel and someone travelled only to die with his entire family.. cry

7 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
What a sad story.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by TONY042(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.
Take heart, chief.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by toujurs: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I swear, oh it's now you know, there was a lady hit by a motor, a live accident.

You see this body, people enlarge their yansh on, even do breast surgery.

Yansh guys will knack and still divorce. When they can't tolerate your bad behavior. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by dwilliams: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I wonder why people travel to the village during the festive season putting their lives and that of their loved ones at risk? Is it really worth it?

12 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Ballzproblem2: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
village people, idk don't come for my head
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Righteousness2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
That is life bro.
The time we have is now. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
That is the reason we sound the alarm on the need to be Concious of Eternity and live in the preparation of Eternity .

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by michlins(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Life get as e be finally
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by UrPapa: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Did you pay for the yam and egg you bought?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
UrPapa:
Did you pay for the yam you bought?

undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by uchaymart(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
It saddens my heart to read/listen to news like this...

May God grant their souls eternal rest, Amen.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Conner44: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
dwilliams:
I wonder why people travel to the village during the festive season putting their lives and that of their loved ones at risk? Is it really worth it?

So you believe traveling during Easter, sallah, valentine or birthdays is less risky than traveling during the December holidays? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by dayleke: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sorry for your loss bro.

May their souls RIP.

That's life for you.
Live each day as if it's your last. Do all the goods that you can do now and let your mind be at rest.

NO ONE IS GUARANTEED THE NEXT BREATH.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Jozilinn: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa oh,may their soul rest in peace,had someone who travelled only for him to start developing stomach pains at home... didn't spend even one week at the hospital before death took him,I just don't understand some village people... pesin train him pikin e progress na curse to some people, Why? It's more spiritual than physical, please take heart... now you know that even with all the money in the world without God we are empty...

13 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Tboymessiah(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

Dat one don go rest be dat

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by imagrg(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
This world is not our own, we are just passing through.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by SporaD8: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kai! A whole family in a single day?!
For goodness sake, however will someone break that kind of bad news to the parents?!
May Their Souls Rest-in-Peace!!!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Thi crys life everything is vanity upon vanity,i just recieved a sad news at work today that my friend died in an autocrah with his wife and two children,this is a guy i always envied that he has accomplished more than me even though we are peers.

He travelled home to his parents while i barely even have enough to flex this yuletide season,news just got me now that he lost his life together with his wife and children, i nearly ran mad because i still brough yam and egg from his restaurant on the 27th of december before he travalled on the 2nd.

You see life? I am worried i didnt have enough to travel and someone travelled only to die with his entire family.. cry
Terribly sad! Sorry for the loss bro! May their souls rest in peace! cry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by tayo60(f): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
My deepest sympathy cry cry cry cry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Jay5mie: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
UrPapa:
Did you pay for the yam you bought?

Guy grin grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jay5mie:

Guy grin grin
He is an insensitive fuuul is this a time to joke? Somebody like him can kill dead conscience.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Na only accident dey kill people for life? You never hear of seemingly healthy people wey dey peruse the internet one minute and the next minute, gbam for ground - the end? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Rexymania(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lost a colleague at Ogolonto in Ikorodu... She had an accident on a bike. May God grant them eternal rest and protect us. Amen

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Rexymania(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
toujurs:
I swear, oh it's now you know, there was a lady hit by a motor, a live accident.

You see this body, people enlarge their yansh on, even do breast surgery.

Yansh guys will knack and still divorce. When they can't tolerate your bad behavior. undecided

Abi... We intend to too protective with our body, not knowing it's actually nothing
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Emmanuel909090: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Painful.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Lamanii22(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
I think people should stop traveling during Yuletide season, just send money to your family that are there… finish…

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lamanii22:
I think people should stop traveling during Yuletide season, just send money to your family that are there… finish…
Don't accidents happen every day on the roads in Nigeria? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Jayboi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
It happens bro. There are some of us whose destinies are short lifetimes. Such wud av there success fast and friends will envy them.
All I know is count your blessings and live your life. Enjoy Ur life. Some are busy looking at how successful their friends are and in the process denying themselves basic enjoyment because they are working too hard to be like the friends.
Our destinies are very different. We just need God to direct our affairs.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by casspersteve: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Omo my condolences. But at the same time somethings ain’t physical some are spiritual.

E fit be village people don attack the guy, based on say him carry motor come house.

And secondly, traveling with family with private car ain’t good.

I understand that cost of transportation is high. But putting all your eggs in one basket is bad.

If I get car and I won travel with my family. It’s either I drive to the east and my wife and kids use public bus or flight or we all use public bus or flight, then look for somebody to drive the motor down to the village

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Nicepoker(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
RIP to them.

But OP did you pay for the yam and eggs?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
cry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children. by 3kay945(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
casspersteve:
Omo my condolences. But at the same time somethings ain’t physical some are spiritual.

E fit be village people don attack the guy, based on say him carry motor come house.

And secondly, traveling with family with private car ain’t good.

I understand that cost of transportation is high. But putting all your eggs in one basket is bad.

If I get car and I won travel with my family. It’s either I drive to the east and my wife and kids use public bus or flight or we all use public bus or flight, then look for somebody to drive the motor down to the village

On the contrary, I believe you're safer in your car than public bus that you don't know the maintenance culture.
I feel safe when driving myself cos I know when to overtake or not and the condition of my vehicle. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. / Guyd Me And This Old Woman Who Is More Sexy / Bulge & Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.