Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Moving At God's Pace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moving At God's Pace (194 Views)

Moving At God's Pace / To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. / My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving At God's Pace by jonatoye(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Moving At God's Pace

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how smart and swift a man appears to be, He cannot outrun God- the Alpha and the Omega of all things. Following God as He leads on the pathway of destiny in every facet of life, is the beginning of fulfillment of purpose!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control." (Psalm 32:8-9 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fulfillment in life is not how fast a man achieves something but how well his life conforms to God's purpose for his life. The life of a man who lags behind or moves ahead beyond the pace of God's plan for His life in destiny cannot fulfill God's purpose and in the book of God He is a failure.

In your walk with God don't be a horse nor a mule; neither of them is easy for God to lead. The horse is too fast, the mule is too slow. You must agree to go at God's pace for your life. You must realize the following:

1. Your race is against God's purpose for your life, to finish it; not against a neighbour in competition.

2. The benchmark of my performance in the race of life is not with respect to a neighbour; who in comparison always seem better or worse.

3. You are whatever God makes you and once you fulfil HIS PURPOSE for your life, you have won your race!!!

Jesus Christ on the cross said: it is finished! Apostle Paul at a point in destiny said "I have fought a good fight of faith and I have finished the race". They all fulfilled their unique purposes. As you proceed in destiny accept to be led by God and move at His pace for your life!

Prayer Point
Lord! Guide me along the best pathway for my life; advise and watch over me on the pathway of destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You are only fulfilled if your life conforms to the purpose of your existence!!!

Have an Inspired Thursday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Rich And The Poor, Jesus Says COME / Proph. Emmanuel Omale Prophecies Greatness For Nigerians Globally / The Person Of The Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.