Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Moving At God's Pace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moving At God's Pace (105 Views)

Moving At God's Pace / To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. / My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving At God's Pace by jonatoye(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Moving At God's Pace

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how intelligent and quick a man appears to be, he cannot outrun God- the Alpha and Omega of all things. Following God, as He leads on the path of destiny in all aspects of life is the beginning of purpose fulfillment!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control." (Psalm 32:8-9 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life fulfillment is measured not by how quickly a man achieves something, but by how well his life conforms to God's purpose for his life. A man's life that lags behind or moves ahead of the pace of God's plan for His life in destiny cannot fulfill God's purpose, and he is a failure in the book of God.

In your walk with God don't be a horse nor a mule; neither of them is easy for God to lead. The horse is too fast, the mule is too slow. You must agree to live your life at God's pace. You must understand the following:

1. Your race is against God's purpose for your life, to complete it, not against a competitor.

2. My performance in the race of life is not measured in comparison to a neighbour, who always appears better or worse in comparison.

3. You are whatever God creates you to be, and when you fulfill HIS PURPOSE for your life, you have won the race!!!

On the cross, Jesus Christ declared, "It is finished!" "I have fought a good fight of faith, and I have finished the race," Apostle Paul said at one point in his destiny. They all served their respective functions. Accept to be led by God and move at His pace for your life as you move forward in your destiny!

+ Whose purpose do you live to fulfill? Are you moving at God's pace for your life?

Lord! Guide me along the best pathway for my life; advise and watch over me on the pathway of destiny in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
You are only fulfilled if your life conforms to the purpose of your existence!!!

Have a Delightful Weekend!!!

1 Like

Re: Moving At God's Pace by Hezzyluv: 7:56am On May 07, 2022
So nice reading 2ru

(1) (Reply)

How God Changes Us (2) / To Those Who Believe They Are Doing The Work Of GOD / Vision Of A Call To Chrsitians To Pray For Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.