Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke, Stuns In Daring Outfit As She Flaunts Latest Ride (phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke, Stuns In Daring Outfit As She Flaunts Latest Ride (phot (721 Views)

Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke, Stuns In Daring Outfit As She Flaunts Latest Ride (phot by onyi25(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2020
Reality star, Mercy Eke, is obviously now living the life she dreamt of as a poor kid which started after she won the 2019 edition of Big Brother Naija reality show.

After that major win, the BBNaija star continued to grab several endorsement deals before proceeding to purchase her own 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki, one of the most expensive areas in Lagos, Nigeria.

In her first photos after the one month lockdown, Mercy Eke, truly looked like the queen of highlights she is fondly called, glowing in a stunning tight fitted pink gown, accentuating her curves and well rounded butt.

She rocked it over mild pink high heels, causing a massive stir online as she posed beside her latest ride.

See more stunning photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/bbnaija-star-mercy-eke-sparkles-in.html

(1) (Reply)

”how I Met Wizkid Recorded Soco And The Huge Sum Of Money He Gave Me” - Terri. / 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada / Olamide's Former Manager, Toni Payne Revealed How AY Rejected The Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.