Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (13440 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Beautiful Igbo Women / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by johnterry1: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2011
@ 677Ano,
The bride price of an ibo babe may be much but its becos these ibo babes were brought in d right way unlike those yorubas that were brought up by d street.ibo babes are hardly promiscuous unlike yoruba and benue babes.if these thngs i've said hurt u,go kiss a live wire.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Freewilly(f): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2011
johnterry1:

@ 677Ano,
The bride price of an ibo babe may be much but its becos these ibo babes were brought in d right way unlike those yorubas that were brought up by d street.ibo babes are hardly promiscuous unlike yoruba and benue babes.if these thngs i've said hurt u,go kiss a live wire.

Very well said dear kiss
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2011
johnterry1:

@ 677Ano,

Tell them,
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by patani(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2011
Yes, Ibo girls are beatuful, But they have bad attitutde and they are mostly rude
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2011
patani:

Yes, Ibo girls are beatuful, But they have bad attitutde and they are mostly rude

You mean attitude?

Ok mister, attitude is a general and individual thing.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Freewilly(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2011
You'll will soon see my Rude side if you'll don't stop spelling it ibo, it's IGBO come on guys it's really not that hard angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2011
so promiscuity is not a general and personal problem?

Ibo Igbo girls are charming and attractive, but are highly money conscious!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2011
Donpuzo:

so promiscuity is not a general and personal problem?

Ibo Igbo girls are charming and attractive, but are highly money conscious!

Ok lets say they re 5 star chicks. If your ain't a 5 star dude you better go get rich or die trying smiley
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by hugooh42(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2011
Why not ,"better soup na money kill am"If you are not loaded then look for the cheap girls from other tribes to marry.My igbo sisters keep it up!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2011
But that does not make them hard to F'

Trust PUZO na.

I have one like that. What i do is pick one of the SUV in my house, drive down to her place of work, wait till she closes and we make out.

In the end, she is cheaper than my yoruba babe i pay hotel for!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2011
Donpuzo:

But that does not make them hard to F'

Trust PUZO na.

I have one like that. What i do is pick one of the SUV in my house, drive down to her place of work, wait till she closes and we make out.

In the end, she is cheaper than my yoruba babe i pay hotel for!

Sound more like your a liar and you never owned a used vehicle tire in your life. So nigga bounce
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2011
lol, Do i need to answer you.

Plus my Parents House is my house and i never mentioned the SUV as mine, so you may now bounce!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2011
Donpuzo:

lol, Do i need to answer you.

Plus my Parents House is my house and i never mentioned the SUV as mine, so you may now bounce!

grin grin grin grin

Ok @least you booked a room, maybe other tribe chicks would want it right in the car trunk. grin
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2011
@Reality. Do you need to be answered. Which part of bounce is hard to comprehend?

Also Igbo babes, if they like or love you, are easy to blow. They don't front and act up!

But Yoruba. Jeez, they make me spend my savings and income!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2011
I heard you, now dissolve,

Bed calls
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by chibenwa(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2011
no, for real igbo girls are beautiful,realy pretty they are.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by chibenwa(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2011
no, for real igbo girls are beautiful,realy pretty they are.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ 677Ano,

Fa fa fa fa foul!!! grin
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by koolchicco: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
johnterry1:

@ 677Ano,

Thumbs UP, bros! cool
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by roymary: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
johnterry1:

@ 677Ano,

Na dog go chop that mouth and hand wey you take type this rubbish. Shoo!!! IBO girls are the most promiscuous in Lagos and Abuja. They steal and tell bundles of lies.   Local thing like you. Don't even get me started with IBO boys, girls, men and women. I'm not Yoruba but  you aint gonna get no leverage on this one, you are not in a
better position.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
Nwamma omalicha nwa.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by roymary: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^^

she's got a manly jaw! Now what?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by ekubear1: 3:22am On Jan 23, 2011
^-- You are hating dude undecided

She looks good.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by roymary: 3:25am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^
Your call Sir. I didn't say she's fugly even though she's not the pretty thing she's portrayed to be. I just spot the manly jaw.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by johnterry1: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
roymary,

ur mum and sisters cant be as beautiful as any ibo girl,monkey!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by koolchicco: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
Gbam! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by namfav(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2011
igbo womens are nothing compared to my fulani-hausa womens, igbo girls are cheap though its only when they migrate they start to add value on their a$$
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Beync(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
igbo girls rocks!!trus me cool
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MMM2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
2 me IGBO girls re de best in de world, just dat most of dem luv money more than anything in de world.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mobinga: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

[size=16pt]@ 677Ano,
The bride price of an ibo babe may be much but its becos these ibo babes were brought in d right way unlike those yorubas that were brought up by d street.ibo babes are hardly promiscuous unlike yoruba and benue babes.if these thngs i've said hurt u,go kiss a live wire.[/size]

Don't mind them, its like AID's doesn't exist to them.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by roymary: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

roymary,

your mum and sisters cant be as beautiful as any ibo girl,monkey!

Nna bros,Village champion!  we don't have worwor people in my family, make we exchange pictures? because u er Ibo, I already knw u say u no get respect for your mama. 

Make we start frm me n u first. Freaking dickf head
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by tjskii(f): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
hmm well i kinda agree with the poster,ibo ladies are truly something,was opportuned to live amongst them for a while,and i tell u,they are indeed beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.