Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (13441 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Beautiful Igbo Women / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by koolchicco: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2011
tjskii:

hmm well i kinda agree with the poster,ibo ladies are truly something,was opportuned to live amongst them for a while,and i tell u,they are indeed beautiful

TJ>>>>>>>>>>>Truth Sayer!! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by tjskii(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2011
tjskii:

^^^kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
This is a wonderful thread. cool
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
Nna u day watch Oriental Brothers video on utube with those dancing girls?Nna those girls girls dey kill me man,the way dem dey whinn the thing.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^

Igbo babes are truly a wonderful sight for mankind. cool
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Basseti: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

E get one wey I dey eye sef cheesy Skin creamy like mocha!!!!

But u guys need to do something about the bride price!!!! angry
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by THEAMAKA(f): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2011
see how the haters came out to pour their venom. if Igbo girls are ugly, then i wonder what you call the women that come from your tribe. looooool. nasty things.

namfav:

igbo womens are nothing compared to my fulani-hausa womens, igbo girls are cheap though its only when they migrate they start to add value on their a$$
you always have some sh1t to say. why the f*k with are you in this thread if thats how you feel? i guess its no secret that you hate Igbos.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by CrudeOil2(m): 1:46am On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

see how the haters came out to pour their venom. if Igbo girls are ugly, then i wonder what you call the women that come from your tribe. looooool. nasty things.
you always have some sh1t to say. why the be intimate with are you in this thread if thats how you feel? i guess its no secret that you hate Igbos.

I really dont understant why Seun would not let us express ourselves freely. It's very vexatious.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MsPotato(f): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2011
Hmmm. . . So that is how Igbo babes look like. One of my friend told me I look like an Igbo Chinese. Now I think the person is humiliating me undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by mojounited(m): 2:12am On Apr 28, 2011
OP is ding on point, especially those from Anambra - Chei!!! [size=3pt]Chineke meh, amalicha nwa muna gi ge bi - i hope i haven't written rubbish[/size] cheesy
Ogugua, The Amaka, Evergreensfield, Odunnu, etc. . .Need I say more lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Jenifa1: 2:42am On Apr 28, 2011
funny topic.

Especially the well bred ones.

especially the ones bred with bread and butter.

your mum and sisters cant be as beautiful as any ibo girl,monkey!

Nna u day watch Oriental Brothers video on utube with those dancing girls?Nna those girls girls dey kill me man,the way dem dey whinn the thing.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 3:09am On Apr 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Hmmm. . . So that is how Igbo babes look like. One of my friend told me I look like an Igbo Chinese. Now I think the person is humiliating me  undecided

Sorry but you looking nothing like an Igbo babe. No offense.

That person was definitely lying to you, because Igbo women are easy on the eyes.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 3:09am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 28, 2011
Igbo kwenu! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2011
this is the thread Chima and Cork began their epic battle on  grin  grin

Igbo women are beautiful indeed. Must be where Caribbean/Latin and American women
get some of our looks from.  smiley
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by EzeUche3(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Igbo women are beautiful indeed. Must be where Caribbean/Latin and American women
get [b]some [/b]of our looks from.  smiley

Not some. . . But [b]MOST [/b]of their looks.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by chikeorji123(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2011
our ladies are good looking but l change my rating when l visited hausa/fulani damsel,o boy l nearly enter gutter cool cool cool chei!!nna menu!!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
EzeUche__:

Not some. . . But [b]MOST [/b]of their looks.

Ezeuche, I know I have Igbo ancestry but I am telling you it's some bro.
Ok look at my picture. I am half Jamaican and half American which means if we were truly mostly Igbo, the chances of me having strong features would double, do I look Igbo to you? I don't see it.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by SexyDuby(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Talking about d beauty, I give dem as dey're always attractive wit dier so light skinned complexion but when dey open thier mouth 2 speak ENGLISH, their IGBOTIC accent overshadows some of dem's spoken english & u begin 2 wonder---such a beautiful girl wit such IGBOTIC accent! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by esteduca(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
You keep posting models and keep saying Ibo are beauty.
I bet I can send a picture of every tribe, race, species of this world with at least one beauty in it.
Average! I'd like to see average normal woman, with their own weak and strong points.
However I am not so familiar with tribes but 9ja women are beautiful, average speaking.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MsPotato(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
EzeUche__:

Sorry but you looking nothing like an Igbo babe. No offense.

That person was definitely lying to you, because Igbo women are easy on the eyes.

Why would I want to look like an Igbo person when Im a malaysian person?  undecided

Just to remind you that the sun does not evolve around every igbo's faces so I definitely did not took that as a compliment undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by THEAMAKA(f): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
SexyDuby:

Talking about d beauty, I give dem as dey're always attractive wit dier so light skinned complexion but when dey open thier mouth 2 speak ENGLISH, their IGBOTIC accent overshadows some of dem's spoken english & u begin 2 wonder---such a beautiful girl wit such IGBOTIC accent!    shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol at igbotic accent. sorry, but what are our accents supposed to sound like? are our accents supposed to sound american, japanese, indian, or brazilian? please stop making me laugh here. some Nigerians and their inferiority complex will not kill me.
and why do people always say Igbos and light skin? not just light skin, dark skin, and brown skin too.
damn  undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
huh? beautiful IBO women like Mrs Chima? I dooooont tink soooo!! angry
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by kemisuga(f): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
tongue
undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

huh? beautiful IBO women like Mrs Chima? I dooooont tink soooo!! angry

Still suffering from lackofpunnitis? I am trying to resurrect Helen Keller please give me a minute. Jesus Christ made resurrection looks so easy than it really is.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by SexyDuby(f): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol at igbotic accent. sorry, but what are our accents supposed to sound like? are our accents supposed to sound american, japanese, indian, or brazilian? please stop making me laugh here. some Nigerians and their inferiority complex will not kill me.
and why do people always say Igbos and light skin? not just light skin, dark skin, and brown skin too.
damn undecided
LMFAO! Did u say complex? with an IGBOTIC accent? U make me wanna PUKE. OOOOOOCH! tongue
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by THEAMAKA(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
SexyDuby:

LMFAO! Did u say complex? with an IGBOTIC accent? U make me wanna PUKE. OOOOOOCH! tongue
lol. . . aren't we Igbo, tell me what our accents are supposed to sound like then, since you seem to be the expert.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by SexyDuby(f): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol. . . aren't we Igbo, tell me what our accents are supposed to sound like then, since you seem to be the expert.
Chai? Nwannem nwanyi, coolu temper gi tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
SexyDuby:

Chai? Nwannem nwanyi, coolu temper gi tongue tongue tongue tongue
just as i thought, couldn't give a coherent answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.