Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (13432 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Beautiful Igbo Women / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2011
I have been travelling a lot since NGO work takes me all over Nigeria.
I am inspired by the innocent beauty of noble Igbo babes like the beautiful maidens in this photograph by my dear friend Grace Bernard.

These beautiful Igbo babes are truly God sent to us.

Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by switdick(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2011
Yep! I concur.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Omolola1(f): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2011
what are u concur-ing?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2011
I SECOND THAT OPINION. THEY R TRULY GORGEOUS  cheesy
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2011
Our Igbo babes are really beautiful by nature.
Especially the well bred ones.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by switdick(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
That they r incredibly beautiful and G0ds sent to MANkind!!
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by kenx1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
@poster God bless ur soul
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by martyns303(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Poster. Whats so special about this girls? Beside the light skined one? Been to Abia state severally and 7 in every 10 girls have a hairy chest n mustach, Yes! Me and my friend took stat. There are exceptionally cute ones though.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by playmate(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
big deal   undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Dsense(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
[size=20pt]Are you menstruating again?[/size]
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
[size=20pt]Are you menstruating again?[/size]
Will you stop saying that to every guy You are getting really annoying man grin

@poster, good to know.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Dsense(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Ok ma cheesy
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by NET1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dont start another tribal war o.

Later you pple will start arguing about Hausa, Yoruba and Edo chics.

But anyway, I luv Igbo chics. Many of them are gorgeous -especially the ones bred with bread and butter. wink cheesy

.NET
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mygoldie(f): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
Pointless post. mtcheww angry
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
What is bred with bread and butter?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
ermm, what is beautifulll about IBO womens? undecided bro do u realiaze they usualy have beards

& mustache? sometime they even have yams on there leg angry(nooofeinse)
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mygoldie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
True ,lol. manish looking lot. undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
well according to UK Voice magazines, IBO womens always have beard & mustache

Voice magazine: 16 july 2010, page 9 wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie is IBO & preeety & albino but she gots gottti mustache.

sadly, I love her wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mygoldie(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie is IBO & preeety & albino but she gots gottti mustache.

sadly, I love her wink

I ain't ibo mumu, and even if i am,i wouldn't have come close to you,not even a hand shake.duh! tongue
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

I ain't ibo mumu, and even if i am,i wouldn't have come close to you,not even a hand shake.duh! tongue

yea right. u no I no we no u want me. dont lie wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrsChima(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
I have seen mannish looking women in ALL tribes.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima , hello madam. u gots booobsi plus Nyansh plus thigh plus hips & r u light skin?

I bet u r IBOtongue
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mygoldie(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea right. u no I no we no u want me. dont lie wink

You human virus undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr.Cork <<<<<<<<<< Igbo. truss mi  wink

those girls are beautiful! i like how the girl in the front almost seems to be flirting with the camera. shes so cute. 
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima  , hello madam.  u gots booobsi plus Nyansh plus thigh plus hips  & r u light skin?

I bet u r IBOtongue

Excuse me?  Do I know you?
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrCork17: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Excuse me?  Do I know you?

ermm yes, from the village. so u gots nyansh, boobsi plus heavy thigh & hips?

am lookin for a wife wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ms.Chima u are wicked grin wink
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermm yes, from the village. so u gots nyansh, boobsi plus heavy thigh  & hips?

am lookin for a wife wink

You must be the crackhead they were talking about.  No, I am not interested.  Thanks for the offer though!  Good luck in your tedious search.
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Evagreenfields: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yea.ibo gals are.ts priti evident
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Mygoldie(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
those sort of girls are mostly lesbians. undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us by Orton10(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ibo gurls?
Hell no.
Hausa/Fulani gurls are the bomb!
They got the looks, money love, name it.
The only sad fin is dat you can't marry 'em :-(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years / 12 Astrology Zodiac Dates And Meaning / Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.