Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why You Don't Have His Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Don't Have His Attention (275 Views)

Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Have His Attention by Joycediamond74: 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
If you were to turn back the hands of time, do you think your husband will still choose you as his wife?
Can you boast of making that man so happy that he will choose you over and over again when given a chance to live two lives?

Most of our ladies these days keep complaining that their husbands don't have their time. But, most times, a lot of them have forgotten the exact steps they used in attracting those men. Mind you, I am totally against men that cheats and maltreat women. But as a married woman,what are some things that you have never really considered? Hang on!

I was privileged to have one of my male colleague confide in me at the office. He was complaining that his wife can spend so much time on make - up just to look good between Monday to Friday but when it comes to weekend when she has to stay at home, she will look like a total disaster. And he has tried to talk to her about it, but she doesn't seem to understand as it turns him off.

Why would you prefer to look good to outsiders and come back home to become a dirty pig? See, I have to be blunt in your face. The first person you should make their new hair for, should be your husband. He goes out everyday to see younger girls all looking flashy and tempting, and takes his eyes off them. Coming home to see you in your worst is the biggest punishment you can give any man.

It is ok if you choose to be natural, but try to look presentable at home. The same way you shop for beautiful outfits to slay in your offices and parties, so also you should prioritize shopping for good outfits to wear at home for your husband. Don't be deceived oo. Men are moved by what they see. Most of them are not cheats because they have taken a decision to be faithful husbands or good Christians, but still they see good things outside and they admire them.

Stop making light of your appearance women. Quarantine is not an excuse to keep your hair so dirty and smelling. Your husband may not know how to tell you without offending you. Having wigs is not an excuse also for your scalp to be dirty.

Invest in your looks. Invest in your body fragrance. Never give any room for that small secretary outside to catch your husband's attention. Amidst this lockdown, when you went out shopping, did you shop for your bedroom attires? Oh! You don't know that is what slay queens do to keep married men coming after them? Just do your best, and let God do the rest.

Till I reach out to you again, remember,looking good is not about pleasing outsiders but also about making the no 1 man in your life taken by surprise. Get that lingerie now!

©Joyx C.N
Re: Why You Don't Have His Attention by Skmoda360(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why You Don't Have His Attention by suzzyboss(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2020
100% ... And they should add their beautiful smiles of the past too... Not just makeup and strong face

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Admiration And Attention / What Did I Do To Deserve This Ban / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.