Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. (6278 Views)

"If You've Got Big Bums, Flaunt It!" - Ebony Stripper Flashes Nudes! / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2020
Bread and Ewa agoyin seems to be the most popular food in Lagos state, enjoyed by both the rich and poor.. most people like it because it's very filling grin, funny enough I don't like it because it's a heavy meal.. I like to keep space for other goodies grin

Check my signature, I've got something interesting for you.

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Lordjiggs09(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2020
True. Double checked and confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Comedian2019: 3:53pm On May 07, 2020
This is what IPOB yoots call Ofe manu grin

11 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by BigTableShaker(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2020
Comedian2019:
Even those hypocrites sef dey chop am.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by BigTableShaker(f): 3:56pm On May 07, 2020
What of Amala and ewedu?
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Comedian2019: 3:57pm On May 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Even those hypocrites sef dey chop am.
You garit
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 3:59pm On May 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:
What of Amala and ewedu?
Your head is very correct.. amala and ewedu with assorted chai!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by BigTableShaker(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:
Your head is very correct.. amala and ewedu with assorted chai!
hehehehe!
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
Comedian2019:
I'm sure they like it too..I see them queuing upgrin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
There's only one special bread that come with a special voice during sales in Lagos and that bread is AGEGE BREAD !!!

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Randy100: 4:39pm On May 07, 2020
Very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by phelonrays: 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
Very disgusting.
I dey tell you

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by MJBOLT: 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
Bread and Beans is the official food of Lagos hustlers grin you will find it in most bukas around Lagos

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by merit455(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Tufiaka
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by AmazingELixir: 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
undecided

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:
What of Amala and ewedu?
Na Ibadan logo be dat

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
wizzyrich:
There's only one special bread that come with a special voice during sales in Lagos and that bread is AGEGE BREAD !!!
You know this grin
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
Very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Dreyton36: 5:18pm On May 07, 2020
With coool coke grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2020
After eating this fat-laden meal over a long period of time and your stomach starts looking like one with fibroids. Who then do you blame??

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by etzmztagenius: 7:14pm On May 07, 2020
tongue My bestie Popularly called 6 to 6

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:
Bread and Ewa agoyin seems to be the most popular food in Lagos state, enjoyed by both the rich and poor.. most people like it because it's very filling grin, funny enough I don't like it because it's a heavy meal.. I like to keep space for other goodies grin

Primary school was the last time I ate ewa agoyin, chai and 10 naira bread, that time when they still sell half bread; that's early 2000s I miss am sha

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by issylarry(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:

I still chop mdz afternoon sef
Called Ewa agonyi..in yoruba

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2020
Ninejaywon:
After eating this fat-laden meal over a long period of time and your stomach starts looking like one with fibroids. Who then do you blame??
lol I feel attacked grin
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2020
TheCalculator:

Primary school was the last time I ate ewa agoyin, chai and 10 naira bread, that time when they still sell half bread; that's early 2000s I miss am sha
Wawu that's a long time, how come..you out of Lagos?
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
With coool coke grin
You'll sleep for 3 hours after eating grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:

Wawu that's a long time, how come..you out of Lagos?
Not really long sha, still a small boy, lol
Still in Lag, only left for secondary and tertiary education.
Haven't left since I did NYSC in Lag

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Theevilone(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:

I'm sure they like it too..I see them queuing upgrin

But Ewa goyi is not yoruba native food na but cotounu.
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Kharol1234: 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
With coool coke grin
over enjoyment no go finish you

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2020
A dedicated skull miner would rather not mine for the rest of eternity than decline a bread and beans meal... For that's the only reason why he mines.
True talk If you doubt me ask ijebu embarassed

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by nobaga: 8:37pm On May 07, 2020
Never outgrow Ewa Agoyi.

I visited a friend of mine once and we chatted late into the night. On our way out the following morning, we refused breakfast.

Surprise, surprise. The driver went through the old neighborhood and stopped at an old joint to buy Ewa Agoyi to the office.

If you know, you know. Old Lagos, not Western Region.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 8:42pm On May 07, 2020
Dicktion:
A dedicated skull miner would rather not mine for the rest of eternity than decline a bread and beans meal... For that's the only reason why he mines.
True talk If you doubt me ask ijebu embarassed
These words are deep hmm grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.