Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti (1399 Views)

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:01pm On May 07, 2020
I feel like eating spaghetti but no body wey go cook am for me and no wan go eatery.

I need person wey go guide me.

PS........ I no dey promise any girl marriage Ooh. Help me with nothing for return.
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by seunlayi(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2020
On behalf of all Nairalanders, I declared that you disappointed us. For you to be able to type the above questions, nothing stops you to give it a try by cooking it yourself
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Bostin(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:
I feel like eating spaghetti but no body wey go cook am for me and no wan go eatery.

PS........ I no dey promise any girl marriage Ooh. Help me with nothing for return.
Let me help you .
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
Parboil your spaghetti, keep one side.

Put groundnut oil for pot

Put onions

Stir, put tin tomatoes, like two.. Continue to dey stir..

Add small water, put thyme first.. Leave for like 10mins make the thyme soft inside..

Then open, put maggi, pepper, salt, crayfish. Stir. Put some water ..

Then put the spaghetti inside .

Leave to done..

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by phelonrays: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
I'll send my landlord daughter.....

She's a good cook
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Skmoda360(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:

Chicken pasta type or the normal spaghetti......
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Randy100: 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
Pour water and cook it for 30 minutes. Then add plenty of salt like 5kg, add more pepper and then ur spag. Thank me later.
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
Bostin:
Let me help you .
Really? Bros... Thank you!
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
dingbang:

Put onions

Add small water, put thyme first.. Leave for like 10mins make the thyme soft inside..

Leave to done..

Bye.
Thank you Bros... but U no add time.
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:49pm On May 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Chicken pasta type or the normal spaghetti......
I no even no normal from abnormal. grin grin grin

D only tin I don cook well na white rice...
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
dingbang:

Put onions

Leave to done..

Bye.
Bros please help me with time naw.... And measurement.. Maggie na Know abi Knaw... I no even Sabi the spelling. grin grin
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:

Bros please help me with time naw.... And measurement.. Maggie na Know abi Knaw... I no even Sabi the spelling. grin grin
thyme, one satchet of thyme, star maggi, just two.
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
Pour water and cook it for 30 minutes. Then add plenty of salt like 5kg, add more pepper and then ur spag. Thank me later.
bet why are you wicked laidis grin
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
thyme, one satchet of thyme, star maggi, just two.
Thank you Bros...salt nko? How many minutes I go take cook am?
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Baloranking(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Randy100: 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
bet why are you wicked laidis grin
Brother, that is the secret receipe for cooking spag. You should try it too and come and thank me later
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by MJBOLT: 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
mariangeles

1 Like

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by JhayJoe: 5:08pm On May 07, 2020
Just do as if ya preparing noodles.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Mariangeles(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:

What ingredients do you have? Let us build your recipe around that first...
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 5:23pm On May 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

What ingredients do you have? Let us build your recipe around that first...
Lol....my kitchen is nothing to write about. I don't cook on a normal day...... kitchen is no friend... just wan try it today.

Give me the list of things I go need.... I don't even know pesin go need Maggie for Spaghetti b4 now

Teach me like novice
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:
Thank you Bros...salt nko? How many minutes I go take cook am?
a spoon of salt. No pack am o.. Just small
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 6:54pm On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
a spoon of salt. No pack am o.. Just small
Trusting U....no make me waste food Oooo

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:
Trusting U....no make me waste food Oooo
lmao..break am ooo.. Nigga abeg call me . my number is on my profile .. Make u no go do mistake
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by iaamxavier(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2020
Boil the spaghetti
Then sieve it out and place it separately

Put little groundnut oil on the gas, slice little onion in the oil
Then add your satchet tomato to the Oil when it's getting hot and keep stirring properly

After that add Your Knorr Cube, dry pepper, Spicity, Crayfish and allow to stir-fry in low heat
After a minute or 2 of doing that

Add small amount of water maybe like 2 Cups

Add the remaining sliced onion and a little salt and allow to boil for 5 minutes, then You add your boiled spaghetti and stir till the paste has perfectly been incoporated and done

You Italian menu is ready grin
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:
Lol....my kitchen is nothing to write about. I don't cook on a normal day...... kitchen is no friend... just wan try it today.

Give me the list of things I go need.... I don't even know pesin go need Maggie for Spaghetti b4 now

Teach me like novice

OK.
Let me give you a very simple recipe that will be easier for you.
For one pack of spaghetti, you'll need:

One medium sized onion
6-8 medium sized fresh tomatoes
1 or 2 fresh peppers (ata rodo) you can add one more if you like it spicy
Ground crayfish
Vegetable oil ( let's say the smallest size of power oil)
2cubes of seasoning (knorr or maggi)
Salt
2-3 Eggs

Firstly, you prepare all your ingredients by chopping up your onion, peppers, fresh tomatoes and set them aside. (Keep all your in one place so you don't forget to add any)

Place a pot of water on the fire, add about a leveled teaspoon of salt. When it starts to boil, add your spaghetti to the boiling water, stir continuously so that they don't stick together.
At this point, wash your eggs and add to the boiling pot and cover so that they cook together.

After exactly 10mins, take out your cooked eggs and put in cold water, then cover the pot for like 5mins more for the spaghetti to cook perfectly.
After 5mins, check your spaghetti to see if it is cooked to your taste. Drain into a sieve and set aside.
Now to your frying, put your pot back on the fire (make sure the heat is not too high).
Pour in your vegetable oil, add your chopped onion and allow to fry for 1-2mins, then you add in your chopped fresh tomatoes, peppers and ground crayfish and seasoning cubes.
Stir and allow to fry for about 10-12mins, then add in your cooked spaghetti and mix.
Add a little salt at a time, mix and taste till it's perfect to your taste.
Serve with your boiled eggs.

Sorry for the late reply.

If you've got any questions, you can ask...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Bostin(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:
Really? Bros... Thank you!
Heat your water on cooker a bit then turn your spaghetti in it to par-boil it , you can break the spaghetti into sizes you want 'optional' . Drop little salt in it and steer it with spoon not to gum together . Cover it and check after 5mins if its soft enough for you then turn the whole water away to dry it up if you're fine with the softness.

While you have your dried parboiled spaghetti aside ,

2- Your fried stew - Grind your hot pepper without water or little seperately from onion . You could slice your onion or better still slice your pepper too to avoid being watery.
Once you have both , put a dried pot back on your cooker and turn in cooking oil to heat for 60sec . Turn your onion first then pepper , hold a spoon steady for turning to avoid burning . Add two cubes of your favorite seasoning and little salt , you could add fish of any type if available . Turn everything togeher and taste to check if its what you want .. Once you're fine with the taste , turn your dried parboiled spaghetti and steer everything together ....My brother food is ready ...
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 10:39pm On May 07, 2020
Thank you my people. I don cook am and he no get taste but I chop am like that

He dey good sha. U people are brothers and sisters indeed

I go do better next time

1 Like

Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Cowbell521: 10:53pm On May 07, 2020

I go do better next time

Una too much

cc: dingbang, Mariangeles, Bostin
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by topedoski(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2020
Watin do YouTube?
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by Mariangeles(f): 11:06pm On May 07, 2020
Cowbell521:

I go do better next time

Next time, use enough crayfish, you'll enjoy it.
Re: Who Will Guide Me To Cook Spaghetti by dingbang(m): 3:38am On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Cowbell521 post=89304379][/quote]you didn't call!

(1) (Reply)

Smelly kpekus / Woman Caught Her Husband To Be In Bed With Another Women And Call it Quit / In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.