Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship (1338 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by obinnazy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello, I'm a hustling guy from the east but resides in lagos..
I need a God fearing lady for a relationship, no sex involved, and you don't have to expect any financial assistance from me. .
We will chat, hangout, support each other...
Please if you are not single or ready to be faithful ignore this thread....
I'm tall, slim,....chat me on whatsapp if interested 08126123601.
I'm 100% single ..
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Anfield247(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
obinnazy:
and you don't have to expect any financial assistance from me. .
Op, so if she needs a financial support, you won't help her?
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by MajesticKris: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
You can only get them on Twitter.. not on Nairaland... Cus the once here, are Defender's the moment you say Hi.. THEY need Airtime that's their next line to know if you're GOD FEARING..
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by obinnazy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anfield247:

We won't bother each other with our financial issues, that is part of the deal...
Who doesn't need a financial help, even Nigeria dey borrow money...
We won't allow our financial issue disrupt the relationship.
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by obinnazy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
MajesticKris:
You can only get them on Twitter.. not on Nairaland... Cus the once here, are Defender's the moment you say Hi.. THEY need Airtime that's their next line to know if you're GOD FEARING..

Jesus, are you for real? I can't access twitter, I couldn't download a vpn due to low internal storage on my phone...
I will take down this post soon
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by fati2001(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
obinnazy:
I need a God fearing lady for a relationship, no sex involved, and you don't have to expect any financial assistance from me. .
I'm 100% single ..

it seems that you are not a Nigerian man..

I for apply but you have black genes..

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by RisenJoe(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nasoo20nasoo:
Hi

Go and hack Buhari for us and be a national hero
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Whoknowsme: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
obinnazy:
I'm 100% single ..
I'm here. Dm me
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
I like your sincerity about financial part grin
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by RENOWNED2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
obinnazy:

We won't bother each other with our financial issues, that is part of the deal...
Who doesn't need a financial help, even Nigeria dey borrow money...
We won't allow our financial issue disrupt the relationship.
This girls love sex more than guys my guy, the hypocrisy na just to scam guys of money. What im trying to say is no girl in nigeria today will accept a no sex relationship. Make we no dey decieve ourselves.
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by mosdii(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Nastt20nastt: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
ready to work
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by danny56: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
obinnazy:
I'm 100% single ..

Wrong place looking for something important.
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
fati2001:

it seems that you are not a Nigerian man..

I for apply but you have black genes..

Hello brother
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by obinnazy(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Whoknowsme:
I'm here. Dm me
Chat me on Whatsapp, I dropped my contact na, if you're serious
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by fati2001(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Hello brother
good morning
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Kobicove(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Anfield247:

Is he her father?

Rendering financial help in a relationship that is not yet permanent should be discretionary and not mandatory undecided
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by debbydams(f): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2021
MajesticKris:
smiles your post says much about you..we still have alot of good people..
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by debbydams(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2021
obinnazy:

Jesus, are you for real? I can't access twitter, I couldn't download a vpn due to low internal storage on my phone...
I will take down this post soon
yeye u want to expose yourself via VPN abi mura soi,,Ladies don finish for lag abi,oniranu

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by MajesticKris: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Smiles wink

debbydams:
smiles your post says much about you..we still have alot of good people..
Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Jeon(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
obinnazy:
I'm 100% single ..

After two weeks the rest will be history sorry misery cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship by Emu4u2c: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Why you nor just talk say you day find woman to adopt and take care of..
Relationship with no sex involved

That one go tire you because the woman must bill you

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To Her / How Can You Tell A Lady Is Intelligent Just By Looking At Her / “My Mother Had An Affair With My Husband For 15 Years, Bruised Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.