Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (68811 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by SctDonald(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
our able Party @PDP should pls caution Gov. Wike, he is going extra mile and that is not what we are known for
Nigeria is a lawless land..
The neck acts misguidedly when the head is dead
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by mrkings84(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2020
He won't dear selling any car.... If not, he will repay it when he leaves office!
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Gyong(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5 & 6. Buhari is slow and timid y'all complained, tag him lifeless and incompetent. Wike a quick action man trying hard to enforce his state law, y'all crying foul. Abeg wetin we really want? Nigerians please try dey obey simple societal laws. Our stubbornness need flogging with iron rod. Peace.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by dennisworld1(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
Power drunk undecided embarassed
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
iLegendd:
If you don't like it, get lost. We need leaders like him. We Nigerians hate obeying rules and when we see a leader who doesn't take nonsense, we cry.

One thing you people don't know is: he is not going to auction any car, but with that statement, more car owners will not default.

Lagos and Rivers state are the two states that are supposed to set examples. If these two states don't, Nigerians will continually be disobedient as usual in all states.

These two states should make any rule they set strict and mean — just as Wiké is doing. When Nigerians start obeying rules in Rivers and Lagos state, the rest of the other states will also start obeying rules in their various states.

A substantial fine would suffice in this instance...like 50 thousand, max. Things are hard enough as it is, no need to subject the common folk to penalties that would break their spirit. No need at all!
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Jostoman: 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
yommen:
Wike is confused. People like Wike don't even know if there are existing protocols for punishment of offenders. He now thinks he is the Alpha and Omega.

Was it not Wike that said he was relaxing lockdown during Easter so that xtians can celebrate? This singular act shows that he doesn't even understand the reason for the lockdown in the first instance. Now, he is overdoing it. A confused leader will definitely confuse his people.
just like the way your president is confusing you
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by djon78(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://m.facebook.com/rvsgng/photos/a.2226699437424865/2901922216569247/?type=3&source=48

The only thing that Africans understand is force and meanness. If you are too nice as a leader they will disobey laws.
Tomorrow let me see who will come out to disobey government.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Mryacks: 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
Macphenson:
Noo, Wike that's extreme. The cars may be withheld over a period of time and the owners warned but not selling them.

Exactly...I understand the need for people to be disciplined but this is kinda too extreme...
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by SctDonald(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2020
Nigeria is a lawless land..
The neck acts misguidedly when the head is dead..
Manifestations of when the centre can not hold..
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Alzirida(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
Wike lacks the power to auction anybody's car.
The state can be sued.

That action is not backed by law... Not even executive order by him as none exist before now

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Bahamas95(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
davit:
Is this guy a dictator now?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by stagger: 11:11pm On May 07, 2020
Everyone blasting the governor who is trying to save lives.

No one is blasting the stubborn goats who want to cross the road when a car is coming. The lockdown was announced since with test runs in some parts of the town. Yet people still dare the governor.

It is like they did not know this man when he was Obio-Akpor LGA Chairman.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2020
Eyah, he should have mercy o.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by bellotaofeek: 11:12pm On May 07, 2020
Is this guy lettered ?
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
Gyong:
Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5 & 6. Buhari is slow and timid y'all complained, tag him lifeless and incompetent. Wike a quick action man trying hard to enforce his state law, y'all crying foul. Abeg wetin we really want? Nigerians please try dey obey simple societal laws. Our stubbornness need flogging with iron rod. Peace.

Don't be a fool bro that's not how to enforce laws. If we go draconian like that then 99% of those political office holders ought to be hanged at the gallows because they are a million times worse than regular citizens in terms of criminal behaviour.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Scamperlee(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
I am so much interested in that. Especially that long bus, e go dey okay for Lagos to Abuja transportation grin
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by engrchykae(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
Wike doesn't disappoint,as usual,he is the tout that was brought up from the streets of diobu.
Mile 4 boy.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by OriOko88(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2020
Wike thinks the federal govt send him with his gragra and arrogance. The fg gives no fvck about him atal, dem no even look his side. Hes begging for attention and he no go see. Mk him continue his draconian rule on the gullible citizens who can't resist his military style rule. River state even has less than 10 active cases, so much playing to the galley. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by pawesome(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2020
Only if he was Lagos governor
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by xaggar(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2020
sexyice:
I really need to comment on this. First off, if you don’t live in rivers state; pls pls pls shutd4kup. Secondly, you can call him names or whatever but he’s one of the best governors rivers state has produced so far. The people calling him names and saying he is wicked are the reason Nigeria is sinking deeper into the “Rona” quicksand. You all should go and read about how china dealt with the virus and you’d understand why they insist on using draconian measures. It’s a shame that Nigeria as a country would be a massive grave yard because of the virus, and all those protesting the lockdown and screaming fraud here, fake numbers there, I’m sorry to say you haven’t experienced any lockdown yet. The worlds economies will pick up and life restored to almost normalcy and then our true lockdown would start and trust me; no governor or leader would need to tell you dumb asses to stay d4k indoors or wear a mask or wash your hands or maintain social distance, people will drop like flies in Nigeria, from the facts the world has presented and research of how Rona works, it’s new complications which are too numerous to mention and I just found out today it’s got new symptoms in kids, yes kids who make your life worth every bit of living, and then the different strands that the virus has; up to 4 strands, not to speak of the second wave which is highly predicted or the possibility of getting reinfected, lol, you all live in a country whose environment is better described ‘filthy’ for lack of better words, no fumigation, no common sense, greedy bastards leading and stealing your money daily in the name of audio projects etc, I keep laughing cos it feels like I’ve seen the future and feel sad knowing it’s inevitable because of illiteracy on the part of Nigerians, it hurts to say the north especially Kano would surpass mind boggling numbers from Rona deaths, the government would cry out for help in coming months, international help is what I mean and then the true numbers will surface and all who have been doubting if this is real or make belief will shed tears on a daily due to ignorance which will cost the lives of people close to them, Draconian measures is the only way in Nigeria to curb the spread and rivers state has one of the best chances, I’m sorry to say Nigeria would hit its peak between September and November. I pray we still have a Government by then, and please don’t say God this or God that, the Bible makes it very clear that faith without work is dead, do your bit and have faith else doomsday would be in December 2020.

You done?...

Doomsday Proponent.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2020
Ah Mr governor you ve gone extremely far .auctioning their car is wickedness n is inhuman .give them a warning or something .on this o totally disagree with you .
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by OChimex: 11:17pm On May 07, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Wike dness.....

This guy's approach to things are tout-like instead of lawyer-like.
He lacks basic sound logic reasoning like a lawyer.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by funshint(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2020
Exc2000:
grin grin grin

I only blame Buhari for all this... give Ganduje and Wike what they want and let innocent kano and Rivers people be free from bondage, Buhari vex dey form stubborn.. how can you lock people up indefinitely, not even 14 days, without food or palliative

So Buhari not dashing out money is the reason for Wike to lock down the state insensitively abi. Some of you need your brains to be checked I swear.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by KnzMoney(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2020
I think Government should check this man's mental health. He might be psychotic (Schizophrenia, Bipolar etc) and probably no one knows...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by SirBunky85(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
our able Party @PDP should pls caution Gov. Wike, he is going extra mile and that is not what we are known for
una never see anything.Wch pdp are u talking abt?fyi,the whole of pdp fears wike and no one can say Pim,talk more,caution him.rivers people shud enjoy.they will regret ever supporting wike over amaechi
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by funshint(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Ah Mr governor you ve gone extremely far .auctioning their car is wickedness n is inhuman .give them a warning or something .on this o totally disagree with you .
Let him sell it, shebi his madness is making him act stupid abi. He will soon meet his match; just hope he doesn't go ahead and Bleep with d wrong person.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by funshint(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2020
djon78:

The only thing that Africans understand is force and meanness. If you are too nice as a leader they will disobey laws.
Tomorrow let me see who will come out to disobey government.

You can be tough as a leader but being mean is another level. Sometimes some of you don't know what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by TruthinAction: 11:25pm On May 07, 2020
Gra gra state Governor. It will soon end. I just hope all those following all these politicians are learning the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by sexyice: 11:26pm On May 07, 2020
xaggar:

You done?...

Doomsday Proponent.

Another fool... You need to work with facts in your life, else you’d be part of the statistics.
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by funshint(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2020
sexyice:
I really need to comment on this. First off, if you don’t live in rivers state; pls pls pls shutd4kup. Secondly, you can call him names or whatever but he’s one of the best governors rivers state has produced so far. The people calling him names and saying he is wicked are the reason Nigeria is sinking deeper into the “Rona” quicksand. You all should go and read about how china dealt with the virus and you’d understand why they insist on using draconian measures. It’s a shame that Nigeria as a country would be a massive grave yard because of the virus, and all those protesting the lockdown and screaming fraud here, fake numbers there, I’m sorry to say you haven’t experienced any lockdown yet. The worlds economies will pick up and life restored to almost normalcy and then our true lockdown would start and trust me; no governor or leader would need to tell you dumb asses to stay d4k indoors or wear a mask or wash your hands or maintain social distance, people will drop like flies in Nigeria, from the facts the world has presented and research of how Rona works, it’s new complications which are too numerous to mention and I just found out today it’s got new symptoms in kids, yes kids who make your life worth every bit of living, and then the different strands that the virus has; up to 4 strands, not to speak of the second wave which is highly predicted or the possibility of getting reinfected, lol, you all live in a country whose environment is better described ‘filthy’ for lack of better words, no fumigation, no common sense, greedy bastards leading and stealing your money daily in the name of audio projects etc, I keep laughing cos it feels like I’ve seen the future and feel sad knowing it’s inevitable because of illiteracy on the part of Nigerians, it hurts to say the north especially Kano would surpass mind boggling numbers from Rona deaths, the government would cry out for help in coming months, international help is what I mean and then the true numbers will surface and all who have been doubting if this is real or make belief will shed tears on a daily due to ignorance which will cost the lives of people close to them, Draconian measures is the only way in Nigeria to curb the spread and rivers state has one of the best chances, I’m sorry to say Nigeria would hit its peak between September and November. I pray we still have a Government by then, and please don’t say God this or God that, the Bible makes it very clear that faith without work is dead, do your bit and have faith else doomsday would be in December 2020.
You just wrote a very long wonderful nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by jamesbridget13(f): 11:29pm On May 07, 2020
This is unheard of. What happened to paying a fine before retrieving d vehicle. You want to sell someone's property?
Re: Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles by djon78(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2020
funshint:

You can be tough as a leader but being mean is another level. Sometimes some of you don't know what you're saying.

I mean what I am saying. Africans need very mean leaders. Majority of our people are lawless. They don't obey laws.
Go around the country and see it everywhere.

Up till today, the most feared government in this our democracy time is still Obasanjos government. If you mess up, you are ruthlessly dealt with. Be you a governor or whoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.