Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY (6390 Views)

Male American Eskimo For Stud Service My Baby Boy Sparko !!! / Meet My Baby Bruce / My Baby Is Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
amizzy48:
yea terry is growing taller but am not really impressed with the head size, his physique look like that of the mother
Is his head to big or too small.he looks cute by the way.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Coolkid11(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I want to see pics of him now plssss
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by wizi44(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
amizzy48:
she had miscarriage though it was all my fault
What happened?
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
amizzy48:
she had miscarriage though it was all my fault
What happened
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Michael390:

Is his head to big or too small.he looks cute by the way.
. his head look small to me but I later realize his head will grow as his expand In body size
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 2:47am On Jul 15, 2020
wizi44:
What happened?
I already know the kind of dog I have ,I should have blind folded the kernel leaving little space for vetilation through out that period of the pregnancy, then I realized later when am not around my mum used to let her out probably to urinate or poo from the kernel so she will start running around and jumping high immedietely after she poo/urinate she doesn't listen to my mum definitely she wouldn't stop until she has exhaust that energy, it's only me or my sister she obey , normally if I was around personally I take her out with leash to urinate or poo during the early stage of the pregnancy so she doesn't have the time to run/jump high but because i was very busy with work towards the middle stage of the pregnancy and I was coming late
The loss of the pregnancy was attributed to too much stress and that too much jumping
If she's pregnant again , I would blindfold the kernel leaving small space for vetilation under to prevent her from seeing vistor that would force her to bark and jump, if am not around she would poo/urinate there whenever I come back I would clean the place myself.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Coolkid11:
I want to see pics of him now plssss
pix I took yesterday

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2020
amizzy48:
I already know the kind of dog I have ,I should have blind folded the kernel leaving little space for vetilation through out that period of the pregnancy, then I realized later when am not around my mum used to let her out probably to ur urinate or poo from the kernel so she will start running around and jumping high immedietely after she poo/urinate she doesn't listen to my mum definitely she wouldn't stop until she has exhaust that energy, it's only me or my sister she obey ,normal if I was around personally I take her out with leash to urinate or poo during the early stage of the pregnancy so she doesn't have the time to run/jump high but because i was very busy with work towards the middle stage of the pregnancy and I was coming late
The loss of the pregnancy was attributed to too much stress and that too much jumping
If she's pregnant again , I would blindfold the kernel leaving small space for vetilation under to prevent her from seeing vistor that would force her to bark and jump, if am not around she would poo/urinate there whenever I come back I would clean the place myself.
so sad.I pray she gets pregnant next time.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Michael390:

so sad.I pray she gets pregnant next time.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by wizi44(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
amizzy48:
I already know the kind of dog I have ,I should have blind folded the kernel leaving little space for vetilation through out that period of the pregnancy, then I realized later when am not around my mum used to let her out probably to urinate or poo from the kernel so she will start running around and jumping high immedietely after she poo/urinate she doesn't listen to my mum definitely she wouldn't stop until she has exhaust that energy, it's only me or my sister she obey , normally if I was around personally I take her out with leash to urinate or poo during the early stage of the pregnancy so she doesn't have the time to run/jump high but because i was very busy with work towards the middle stage of the pregnancy and I was coming late
sorry next pregnancy must work.
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2020
My boy is 19+ weeks old , he is fearless and very loyal to family members, the attacking instinct is superb especially when order to do so on command, his voice is far deeper than my Gsd but terry can Eat for Africa, always looking for food whenever he sleeps for a long duration, also this few weeks my boy is already trying to establish his alpha dog role between him and my female Gsd but no doubt abt dat with time he would win the alpha dog role
Recently I thought him proper manners when it comes to food since I noticed that my boy isn't well-behaved when he see his food with me, number 1 rules is that he must be seated quietly and wait until I drop the food on the floor, 2) he must not touch the food until I order him to do so before he can have the meal
Lastly, I use the side-submission technique on him whenever he wants to prove stubborn which works for me
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 4:52am On Jul 26, 2020
I had to reduce my work out sections with him so he can gain a little weight

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 4:54am On Jul 26, 2020
More pic from yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 5:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Lazy terry can't run 3times round the compound what my Gsd will run 7times or more nd will never get tired to go for more rounds only when Terry see food with you , he would start running like Usain bolt toward the direction of the food

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
amizzy48:
Lazy terry can't run 3times round the compound what my Gsd will run 7times or more nd will never get tired to go for more rounds only when Terry see food with you , he would start running like Usain bolt toward the direction of the food
lolzzz he is lazy indeed
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Terry @ 20weeks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pix taken this morning

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Terry is cute.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Michael390:
Terry is cute.
Thanks
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2020
amizzy48:
Thanks
you're welcome
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2020
amizzy48:
Thanks
you're welcome
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Due to the cold @ night my sis gave my boy her jacket that is no longer in use which look good on him
Also, my boy would be six months in short period from today.
during this few weeks back I always have workout my in the evening, nw my boy is very active with nice energy level. Infact he is always happy whenever I allow him to run with my Gsd before now if my boy go like 2rounds with my Gsd , he would stop and run to cage then rest but nw my boy is trying to compete with gsd but my Gsd energy level is still higher anytime and anyday

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
More of terry

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by ebenson90(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Bro you have a nice dog there...I really love his coat colour...please if you don't mind,can you share your feeding plan(like what you feed him everyday and how you feed him and when)....I would really love to know....Thanks in anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by ebonyoyas(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Terry the cute boy grin grin
amizzy48:
Due to the cold @ night my sis gave my boy her jacket that is no longer in use which look good on him
Also, my boy would be six months in short period from today.
during this few weeks back I always have workout my in the evening, nw my boy is very active with nice energy level. Infact he is always happy whenever I allow him to run with my Gsd before now if my boy go like 2rounds with my Gsd , he would stop and run to cage then rest but nw my boy is trying to compete with gsd but my Gsd energy level is still higher anytime and anyday

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2020
ebenson90:
Bro you have a nice dog there...I really love his coat colour...please if you don't mind,can you share your feeding plan(like what you feed him everyday and how you feed him and when)....I would really love to know....Thanks in anticipation...
Before nw I was feeding him on home-made food like rice , soya-bean, semo, pastries then fruits and vegetables like paw-paw , ugwu leave which I use in cooking his rice, waterleaf, garden-egg, water-melon etc, then I always give him one egg daily ,then fish/chicken parts are included in his meal but lately I don't really have time to cook in the morning so I bought bingo dry kibble which I feed him in the morning with one egg then home-made food in the mid-afternoon and evening with chicken heads and legs, weekend I get 2 hollandia yogurt which I will share for my dogs on Saturday and Sunday.
From when I bought him till now I feed him 3times daily
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
Few days before my boy clock 6months(24weeks) he became very ill to the point I was already thinking am going to lose Terry just like that becoz iniatially his response to treatment was very slow, could not eat anything for 3days ,all symptoms were closely related to parvo but no bloody discharge in his poo even though his poo watery.
Tuesday afternoon Last week his started responding very fast to treatment, on Thursday he was fully back on his feet. All thanks to God, fellow petlover and a doctor on nairaland.

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Terry after recovery , nw 6months (24 weeks)

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
amizzy48:
Few days before my boy clock 6months(24weeks) he became very ill to the point I was already thinking am going to lose Terry just like that becoz iniatially his response to treatment was very slow, could not eat anything for 3days ,all symptoms were closely related to parvo but no bloody discharge in his poo even though his poo watery.
Tuesday afternoon Last week his started responding very fast to treatment, on Thursday he was fully back on his feet. All thanks to God, fellow petlover and a doctor on nairaland.
terry is so strong
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Michael390:

terry is so strong
He is really a fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Eyed Canary Discussion Trend / A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale / Adult 2yrs old boarbull dog for sale..discount 90k come and take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.