Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY (6381 Views)

Male American Eskimo For Stud Service My Baby Boy Sparko !!! / Meet My Baby Bruce / My Baby Is Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
amizzy48:
He is really a fighter
thumbs up for Terry and is owner
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
amizzy48:
He is really a fighter
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Michael390:

Thanks bro
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Michael390(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
amizzy48:
Thanks bro
you're welcome wink
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by Haroldjunior: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2020
How's Terry sef? Since September, no updates.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
i will update his diary anytime soon with Good pix of him. terry is now a big boy. infact he is the chief CSO and comedian of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by wizi44(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
amizzy48:
i will update his diary anytime soon with Good pix of him.
terry is now a big boy. infact he is the chief CSO and comedian of the house.
COMEDIAN KE!!
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by wizi44(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
amizzy48:
Terry is a fast learner and not the picky eater type of dog
The first night with terry it was cool because he never act strange to me, the new owner unlike my adult Gsd who refused to eat anything except milk always crying for like 2weeks during mid-night.
Terry adaptating so fast to my feeding pattern gave me so much joy
From when he was brought to me have been able to curb some bad habit I noticed like, No form of signal/communication when he want to urinate/poo but after enforcing some kind of disciplinary measure on him terry now cry out whenever he wants to poo/urinate.
Secondly ,our potty training commence yesterday
Evening and in no time Terry already knows my
Designated spot for him to do his business though the training will still continue until am satisfied with him.
Disciplinary measures, lol, u don cane the dog tire, but for real how did you get it to cry before it does its business
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by ebonyoyas(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Can't wait
amizzy48:
i will update his diary anytime soon with Good pix of him.
terry is now a big boy. infact he is the chief CSO and comedian of the house.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
wizi44:
COMEDIAN KE!!
yea my boy has a flexible waist which he use to express himself in absence of tail. he wine from left to right fast like shakira when very happy, if am angry maybe becos he exhibit some stupid behavior and i want to spank his ass .he would lift his hand (saying oga abeg no spank me becos of that little thing u knw am ur best friend) after he lift his hand with that pity look i would just change my mind, the worst of all i cant eat close to him, terry longthroat no b here. once he start doing longthroat the saliva from his mouth just drop without control until he have taste of what am eating( really annoying and funny to me) . he also does other weird stuff that are funny

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by ebonyoyas(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hehehe
amizzy48:

yea my boy has a flexible waist which he use to express himself in absence of tail. he wine from left to right fast like shakira when very happy, if am angry maybe becos he exhibit some stupid behavior and i want to spank his ass .he would lift his hand (saying oga abeg no spank me becos of that little thing u knw am ur best friend) after he lift his hand with that pity look i would just change my mind, the worst of all i cant eat close to him, terry longthroat no b here. once he start doing longthroat the saliva from his mouth just drop without control until he have taste of what am eating( really annoying and funny to me) . he also does other weird stuff that are funny

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
wizi44:
Disciplinary measures, lol, u don cane the dog tire, but for real how did you get it to cry before it does its business
i dont use cane but my 5 fingers . the first day he poo without giving me signal , he smell the poo for 5min , i repeat the same thing the second and third day with light spank on his ass. the forth day he was making one funny cry around 5:50am so i took him to normal spot then he urinate after waiting alittle minutes with him to smell the area then he poo. that was how it continue until he grewup.
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
terry when he was 7months old

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
still terry @ 7months

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
more of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by ebonyoyas(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Cute..
amizzy48:
terry when he was 7months old
Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
ebonyoyas:
Cute..
thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Baby Boy TERRY by amizzy48(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2020
terry @8+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Eyed Canary Discussion Trend / A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale / Adult 2yrs old boarbull dog for sale..discount 90k come and take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.