Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer (700 Views)

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / I Don't Understand Him Any More / Your Boyfriend - How To Understand Him Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer by faith92: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
We've been dating for close to 3 months now, he happens to school in Akure while I stay in Lagos, though he's in his final year,
long b4 now I told him the distance is going to affect our relationship but he kept assuring me that there is absolutely nothing to worry about cos hes loves me so much.

Yesterday while we were talking on extra cool he asked me whats my best wish for our relationship, I replied by saying that i'd love to spend the rest of my life with him. On asking him the same question he said he does not have an answer to that i.e meaning he doesn't have a best wish for our relationship.
I went on to ask him his fears about our relationship and he said hes scared that it might not work out.
Now i dont know what to do cos i'm also scared though i love him and i cant afford to loose him
Re: Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer by Omolulu(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
long distance wahala,
Re: Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer by Dsense(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
No advice!!!
Re: Don't Seem To Understand Him Any Longer by ninob1(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
faith92:

We've been dating for close to 3 months now, he happens to school in Akure while I stay in Lagos, though he's in his final year,
long b4 now I told him the distance is going to affect our relationship but he kept assuring me that there is absolutely nothing to worry about cos hes loves me so much.

Yesterday while we were talking on extra cool he asked me whats my best wish for our relationship, I replied by saying that i'd love to spend the rest of my life with him. On asking him the same question he said he does not have an answer to that i.e meaning he doesn't have a best wish for our relationship.
I went on to ask him his fears about our relationship and he said [b]hes scared that it might not work out.[/b]Now i dont know what to do cos i'm also scared though i love him and i cant afford to loose him

what more do u need to her from him inorder for u to know it wont work out ?

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight / Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol / Can U Allow Your Wife/gal/husband To Go Vigil Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.