Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? (2051 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? by BusterG: 12:14pm On May 08, 2020
Small080:
The worst experience ever.... I was living at face me and slap you, one of my neighbour wasn't pay his house rent and the stupid landlady came to the house with empty thin of milk and she started grounded it on the floor by 12:00am.... Nobody sleep o until this woman slept off grin grin grin

*Set awọn ìyá were

Nna, things dey happen ooo.
Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2020
BusterG:

Lock you up how?
Police cell

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? by LexPrescott(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Mine was crazy and funny grin thou.

Twas when I moved over to Greece for my masters via PDTF Scholarship, Thou the scholarship covered my living expenses and so on...

But the landlady was too hard on me, the white lady just making my stay kinda horrible when I get to know why she is behaving that towards me I found out she does not like black people...

Damm!!! I even tried been nice to her so she could change her manner towards me... But no white mama just ain't ready to capitulate...

The worst she did which I had to how to involve the Hellenic police were on a cool afternoon I was returning from lectures only for me to open up me room seeing everywhere scattered my clothes on the floor, my window and door opened, immediately I went on to check my safe to see if my savings are still intact... Fam out of €1500 saving I met €20, I was so pissed, I knew twas her handwork.

Later I summoned the courage to go confront her about what happen Before I knocked I already place my phone on record.

Immediately I tried explaining how i met my room she claimed it saying it her doing, that she is tired of seeing my blackface ...

Yo local man was sooo pissed(if no be say I remember how I take to enter the country, he remain small make man punch am ooo) angry, I left the building took a taxi to Hellenic police Dept.. when I got there explaining this to them and playing the voice recorder, they followed me to arrest the white bitch...

Though white bitch pleaded and I just accepted with a compensation fine of €3000.

Bad experience but sweet thou cheesy

Can you tell me more about this PTDF scholarship? I just finished from the Department of Computer Science, Rivers State University last year, with a 2nd class upper division. I was supposed to go for NYSC by July but the pandemic would cause a delay. I was looking to secure a PTDF scholarship to enable me go for my Masters, preferably outside the continent. Could you give me any tips to assist me?
Thanks
Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? by Small080(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
BusterG:

Nna, things dey happen ooo.
I tell you
Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? by BusterG: 8:41pm On May 09, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Mine was crazy and funny grin thou.

Twas when I moved over to Greece for my masters via PDTF Scholarship, Thou the scholarship covered my living expenses and so on...

But the landlady was too hard on me, the white lady just making my stay kinda horrible when I get to know why she is behaving that towards me I found out she does not like black people...

Damm!!! I even tried been nice to her so she could change her manner towards me... But no white mama just ain't ready to capitulate...

The worst she did which I had to how to involve the Hellenic police were on a cool afternoon I was returning from lectures only for me to open up me room seeing everywhere scattered my clothes on the floor, my window and door opened, immediately I went on to check my safe to see if my savings are still intact... Fam out of €1500 saving I met €20, I was so pissed, I knew twas her handwork.

Later I summoned the courage to go confront her about what happen Before I knocked I already place my phone on record.

Immediately I tried explaining how i met my room she claimed it saying it her doing, that she is tired of seeing my blackface ...

Yo local man was sooo pissed(if no be say I remember how I take to enter the country, he remain small make man punch am ooo) angry, I left the building took a taxi to Hellenic police Dept.. when I got there explaining this to them and playing the voice recorder, they followed me to arrest the white bitch...

Though white bitch pleaded and I just accepted with a compensation fine of €3000.

Bad experience but sweet thou cheesy

Thank God you had evidence bro.

Your black ass would have been very sorry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This is the crazy s*x style that she gave me yesterday, is it safe? (pictures) / 5 Major Symptoms Of HIV In Women Should Not Ignore / The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.