Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (101706 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 5:41am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

The problem they created cannot be corrected at Aburi accord. Gowon reneged on the agreement because it does not favor Nigeria. Ojukwu shouldn’t dictate for Nigeria, it should be the other way round. I don’t care about Aburi or what they discussed, the main koko is that the Igbos reaped what they sowed.

Follow history bro. There is one time like that the Northerners started whispering about secession. Azikwe had to write a lengthy statement that looks like a riot act to tell them the reason why they shouldn’t secede. Go online and search for the statement of Azikwe. Read all what he said carefully.

The link below!

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession/

The system favored them initially but their greed killed them. They were well represented in the early stage of Nigeria but they needed more and slaughtered other people to take power through the backdoor. They are reaping the wages of their barbaric attitude that killed Nigeria prosperity from the start. If that rubbish war had not occurred, The Yoruba western region would have been far better than where we are currently and infact Nigeria wouldn’t have been this useless. The Igbos are basically reaping the fruit of their greed and they’ll continue to reap it.

I don’t know what you mean by this and how it affects this discussion tho. We are where we are now because of the input of all the tribes and the mistake of the older generation. However it will be absurd for anyone to feign victim coz everyone is guilty of one thing or another in this Nigeria project.

The Igbo wey never rescue themselves let alone rescue others. The poverty capital of the south and economically disadvantaged region of the south!

The problem you said that cannot be corrected but your people are now clamoring for restructuring /SNC. So what do we want to now correct

You didn't state what is in aburi accord that didn't favor nigeria
What I know is that ojukwu restructured nigeria and you people fought against it

So igbos took power through the back door and ojukwu another igbo man corrected the anomalies all you could do is to fight against the corrections and you are still blaming igbos. Nigeria wouldn't have been this useless if you were insightful enough like him

Igbos have left nigeria the way you people wanted it... A shithole
Igbos did not contribute to this shithole because we have not ruled since then
Igbos and all other tribes are reaping nigeria the way it is... A shithole

As far as igbos are down in Nigeria politically , nigeria will continue to be down that is why I said only igbos can rescue nigeria because the Nigeria igbos left for you and the north to govern since 1970 is worse off

The economically disadvantaged region you are saying is only on paper. And BTW, were they also economically disadvantaged before the war, or is it a politically created economic disadvantage?
We are doing great individually. We have no almajiris flooding everywhere. We are competing fine round the world

What I mean by the 900 marked below 200 is in reference to your quota system economy where inefficiency is upgraded
Despite that we know who we are

Do you see any igbo man speaking good about azikiwe? What I know is that ojukwu corrected all their mistakes but you people fought him
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by jaxxy(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2020
sarrki:
The making of an Asiwaju of Lagos!
Sen (Dr) Bola Ahmed Tinubu been crowned the Asiwaju of Lagos by the then Oba of Lagos, Late Oba Adeyinka Oyekan while late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola and others look on!

Tinubu has paid his dues and definitely dine many things right to still be relevant, I respect him alot for that bt this does not take away the fact he is astronomically greedy. I can't exactly tell why that is.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 6:01am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Broda mi, I only have one request.

Please leave me with bigfish3k , I will eat him raw such that his moniker will change to smallfish1k when I’m done dealing with him.

I want to be greedy coz fish is a source of protein, I need that in my system.

Aku ongbe o

the North breaking away or the East or the West breaking away; it would be better if all the regions would address themselves to the task of crystallizing common nationality, irrespective of the extraneous influences at work. What history has joined together let no man put asunder. But history is a strange mistress which can cause strange things to happen!

Part of Azikwes letter
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 6:03am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

The problem you said that cannot be corrected but your people are now clamoring for restructuring /SNC. So what do we want to now correct

You didn't state what is in aburi accord that didn't favor nigeria
What I know is that ojukwu restructured nigeria and you people fought against it
I’ve told you to stop mentioning Aburi accord, it’s a useless agreement that Nigeria dismissed. Ojukwu was put where he belonged and the SMC showed him that Nigeria is supreme and won’t give in to the demand of a subordinate. I don’t care about Aburi, stop mentioning it.

So igbos took power through the back door and ojukwu another igbo man corrected the anomalies all you could do is to fight against the corrections and you are still blaming igbos. Nigeria wouldn't have been this useless if you were insightful enough like him
Is Ojukwu truly insightful? Someone that led his kinsmen to the slaughter ground just because of ego cannot be said to be insightful. As young as I am, I won’t rush into hasty decision of waging war when I don’t even have the means to protect my food supply. Ojukwu that was expecting food from his enemy should not be placed side by side with the word insight. He got none!

Igbos have left nigeria the way you people wanted it... A shithole
Igbos did not contribute to this shithole because we have not ruled since then
Igbos and all other tribes are reaping nigeria the way it is... A shithole
You initially said you’re not Igbo but now you’re speaking like an Igbo. Why are you denying your tribe? SE states are the real definition of shit hole, a parasitic region that contribute baseless noise daily. Igbo can’t rule themselves let alone rule Nigeria. Are those comedians you call governors who you’re thinking will rule Nigeria better or the one with a female voice is who you thought will make a better ruler? Clowns

As far as igbos are down in Nigeria politically , nigeria will continue to be down that is why I said only igbos can rescue nigeria because the Nigeria igbos left for you and the north to govern since 1970 is worse off
Nigeria is worse off because of what the Igbo made it be. The war cost us a lot. You ruled alongside Shagari and we couldn’t even see your impact. You haven’t rescued your people from being the poverty capital yet and you’re here claiming you’ll rescue Nigeria.

The economically disadvantaged region you are saying is only on paper. And BTW, were they also economically disadvantaged before the war, or is it a politically created economic disadvantage?
We are doing great individually. We have no almajiris flooding everywhere. We are competing fine round the world
There are lot of beggars in the East. Your own version of Almajiris and they are domiciled more in Ebonyi. Infact that part is starting to seems like a beggar colony. You’re all economic refugees in other region and you keep escaping the SE like it’s a war torn region. Even people in Syria don’t run from their lands like you do.

Igbo beggers are called NDI AYOYO

What I mean by the 900 marked below 200 is in reference to your quota system economy where inefficiency is upgraded
Despite that we know who we are

Do you see any igbo man speaking good about azikiwe? What I know is that ojukwu corrected all their mistakes but you people fought him
Even if any Igbo man is not speaking good about Azikwe, it doesn’t stop the fact that Azikwe is Igbo and his past must not be washed away simply because the Igbo claim they don’t like him. Accept that you are also part of the problem and stop feigning victim.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 6:04am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

I’ve told you to stop mentioning Aburi accord, it’s a useless agreement that Nigeria dismissed. Ojukwu was put where he belonged and the SMC showed him that Nigeria is supreme and won’t give in to the demand of a neophyte. I don’t care about Aburi, stop mentioning it.

Is Ojukwu truly insightful? Someone that led his kinsmen to the slaughter ground just because of ego cannot be said to be insightful. As young as I am, I won’t rush into hasty decision of waging war when I don’t even have the means to protect my food supply. Ojukwu that was expecting food from his enemy should not be placed side by side with the word insight. He got none!

You initially said you’re not Igbo but now you’re speaking like an Igbo. Why are you denying your tribe? SE states are the real definition of shit hole, a parasitic region that contribute baseless noise daily. Igbo can’t rule themselves let alone rule Nigeria. Are those comedians you call governors who you’re thinking will rule Nigeria better or the one with a female voice is who you thought will make a better ruler? Clowns

Nigeria is worse off because of what the Igbo made it be. The war cost us a lot. You ruled alongside Shagari and we couldn’t even see your impact. You haven’t rescued your people from being the poverty capital yet and you’re here claiming you’ll rescue Nigeria.

There are lot of beggars in the East. Your own version of Almajiris and they are domiciled more in Ebonyi. Infact that part is starting to seems like a beggar colony. You’re all economic refugees in other region and you keep escaping the SE like it’s a war torn region. Even people in Syria don’t run from their lands like you do.

I’ll try to check for the actual name they call them and their pics.

Even if any Igbo man is not speaking good about Azikwe, it doesn’t stop the fact that Azikwe is Igbo and his past must not be washed away simply because the Igbo claim they don’t like him. Accept that you are also part of the problem and stop feigning victim.

K.O

When igbos develop their land we will take them serious

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

the North breaking away or the East or the West breaking away; it would be better if all the regions would address themselves to the task of crystallizing common nationality, irrespective of the extraneous influences at work. What history has joined together let no man put asunder. But history is a strange mistress which can cause strange things to happen!

Part of Azikwes letter

I’m telling you. See how he was using words in that speech. Karma caught up later when his own people tried to secede. The North just use their laws against them to justify the assertion that Nigeria unity is non-negotiable.
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 6:11am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

I’m telling you. See how he was using words in that speech. Karma caught up later when his own people tried to secede. The North just use their laws against them to justify the assertion that Nigeria unity is non-negotiable.

They are now trying to say they didn’t like him ? So
Does that change the facts he’s Igbo and an ethnic monster he’s the real cameleon

He championed Nigeria thinking igbos will dominate it after wards supported Biafra with national anthem then when he saw he was losing joined ng back

What a shameless Arrow
He opposed reunify of Ilorin kabba into west
He wanted Lagos taken out of western region
Supported creation of mid west

All of which backfired on his head with 3m igbos being starved and economically bankrupted today they are the poorest in southern Nigeria

The yorubas that he wanted to subdue will go on to be the richest, industrialized and educated people of Nigeria
Today they are no longer playing opposition now they are in mainstream
They have ruled as Presidents and not ceremonial president as well as Vice Presidents
Some of the richest black people on earth are Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 6:15am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

It may lead to economic nationalism in the Eastern Region, which can pursue a policy of blockade of the North, by refusing it access to the sea, over and under the River Niger, except upon payment of tolls.

He went ahead to use sea as threat loool
Igbo mo get sea

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

It may lead to economic nationalism in the Eastern Region, which can pursue a policy of blockade of the North, by refusing it access to the sea, over and under the River Niger, except upon payment of tolls.

He went ahead to use sea as threat loool
Igbo mo get sea

Funniest thing is that Nigeria used the same blockade against them. He just laid the trap for his own people.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LegendHero(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

This is what I was searching.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Shattuck(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Receive sense ASAP

cc lzaa itooworwor bamite
you would think that Nigerians would be wise enough to know what is best for them,see how they are celebrating one of their oppressors,some have even turned it into a tribal war,and they will say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, youths that lack the basic moral and intellectual capacity to do anything useful with their lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Osaze007: 6:37am On May 09, 2020
Shattuck:
you would think that Nigerians would be wise enough to know what is best for them,see how they are celebrating one of their oppressors,some have even turned it into a tribal war,and they will say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, youths that lack the basic moral and intellectual capacity to do anything useful with their lives.

NDI AYIYO
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by LZAA: 7:11am On May 09, 2020
Shattuck:
Sarrki especiallygrin

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Pandev(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Please leave me with bigfish3k , I will eat him raw such that his moniker will change to smallfish1k when I’m done dealing with him.

Aku ongbe o
shocked
emi a ri eyin osu
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by akdjr(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2020
Politics is a game of interest. Betraying/loyal is part of it as long as it satisfy ur interest.
tomakint:
Oba Oyekan openly worked against MKO later while Abiola who groomed Tinubu politically was still alive so what's the hype here about one funny and sellout rogue being decorated as Asiwaju when it was clear that the "issuer and receiver" here eventually betrayed the Mandate man (MKO) and follow after his tormentor (Abacha)! Miserable lots......Rest in peace MKO Abiola
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 7:20am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

Igbos were everywhere during the independence because Azikiwe put thrn there
Not because of merit
Same thing under Jonathan where igbos were placing themselves everywhere

Any ways according toO Azikiwe

Loooooooool
Igbos are poorest in southern Nigeria
This your igbos are poorest in Southern Nigeria holds no water. It's not real
During the lockdown, we held on : no awawa boys, no 1 million boys but all in your supposedly rich region. Igbos are poorest but their region feeds you, the old SE
If igbos leave you you will be better off, I still wonder why you fought and died to keep them

So from what you see of igbos in both waec/fed govt schl exams/jamb/international engagements. They are not merit based people, be honest with your self

No need quoting zik to me because I am not his fan and I will continue to repeat that Ojukwu corrected his mistakes later but you all chose zik ways and put his face in your N500 currency

Your SW states that is struggling with zamfara and co in waec

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 7:59am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

I’ve told you to stop mentioning Aburi accord, it’s a useless agreement that Nigeria dismissed. Ojukwu was put where he belonged and the SMC showed him that Nigeria is supreme and won’t give in to the demand of a subordinate. I don’t care about Aburi, stop mentioning it.

Nigeria would have been better if you didn't fight aburi accord... That's my strong point here
I want you to imagine how far we would have gone if you didn't fight it
You yorubas should accept that mistake because the options you chose kept us where we are now
You chose to fight a merit based solution to Nigerias problems and enthroned this shithole problems we are having now
BTW, you are yet to mention the useless part of the agreement and why we are fighting for the same restructuring now

I am igbo
So there are no igbos in the South South region that is feeding you

Ndi ayiyo is an igbo language term for bergers. We don't have nor run any system that churns out beggars

The same zik that you are blaming, you people have him honored on your N500 note, this is to tell you who cherish his works more and who he helped more
Or can you tell me why you people honored him if you didn't like the useless unity he fostered for you people

Ojukwu that corrected the anomalies, you fought him. Ojukwu didn't fight for ego he did not shoot first. He was attacked by the yorubas and hausas for restructuring the country and he eventually left the country for you people to rule since then till now, this is where we are

Shagari ruled not ekwueme
VP are only spare tyres that can be quarantined as can be seen with the 'star boy' VP

I am left bewildered how a host will fight a parasite to remain with it while the parasite is fighting to disentangle. Maybe the meaning of the word parasite has changed

You people are the real parasites but using propaganda to stay afloat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by AdmissionGetEas: 8:07am On May 09, 2020
Politicians are not to be trusted

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by tamdun: 8:19am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

They are now trying to say they didn’t like him ? So
Does that change the facts he’s Igbo and an ethnic monster he’s the real cameleon

He championed Nigeria thinking igbos will dominate it after wards supported Biafra with national anthem then when he saw he was losing joined ng back

What a shameless Arrow
He opposed reunify of Ilorin kabba into west
He wanted Lagos taken out of western region
Supported creation of mid west

All of which backfired on his head with 3m igbos being starved and economically bankrupted today they are the poorest in southern Nigeria

The yorubas that he wanted to subdue will go on to be the richest, industrialized and educated people of Nigeria
Today they are no longer playing opposition now they are in mainstream
They have ruled as Presidents and not ceremonial president as well as Vice Presidents
Some of the richest black people on earth are Yorubas

That bold part is another reason to hate these monkeys, so it was azikiwe that prevents ilorin and kabba from joining West, eleribu lawon people yi
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Daddysidhan: 8:27am On May 09, 2020
Bigfish3k is an Igbo Man, legend hero beware
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 8:34am On May 09, 2020
KingJa:

Omg are all yeebos these delusional? Ojukwu didn’t correct anything, if anything he has made your plight worse, while he ran like a coward and left you all to suffer for his actions.

And now Kanu and your misguided hatred towards the Yorubas have now made you guys situation worse. Keep barking at the wrong tree while the real enemy chases you of their towns, then come to your towns and behead you all for sport.
You said Ojukwu made our situation worst
If the Hausas and yorubas did not fight it would not have been so
No body has answered me what made aburi accord a bad document that made you fight it other than that I should stop talking about it
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 8:44am On May 09, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Bigfish3k is an Igbo Man, legend hero beware
Hahaha, just like chibuike amaechi I have never denied my being igbo.
I am not like other igbo south south people that have been brain washed by the yorubas and hausas to deny that they are not igbos. One on one I have been enlightening my people. They should kick against divide and rule tactics that is deployed against them

Though I am from Rivers state
Doesn't it sound stupid for somebody to say I am delta igbo but I am not an igbo

Its just like saying that I am a tilapia fish but I am not a fish... That's contradiction

3 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 8:52am On May 09, 2020
tamdun:

That bold part is another reason to hate these monkeys, so it was azikiwe that prevents ilorin and kabba from joining West, eleribu lawon people yi
Isn't it funny that a Yoruba man honored zik on N500 note. Why was he honored if he did not serve your interest. You can hate zik but not me because I am not his supporter
Though I don't like defending zik but it was awo that left his flanked unattended while he concentrated on Lagos politics that made SW lose kwara and kogi
Zik and awo are most times opposed to each other
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2020
bigfish3k:

You said Ojukwu made our situation worst
If the Hausas and yorubas did not fight it would not have been so
No body has answered me what made aburi accord a bad document that made you fight it other than that I should stop talking about it

Look at this idiot, you commit treason, declare war and expect the other regions not to fight and let you win lol haha you sound like a petulant child, seems like you don’t know how the world works, grow up!
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by knowhowk: 9:11am On May 09, 2020
sarrki:
They will be here shortly
Why won't they ? This is a forum ,Off course there will be Comment both good and bad ,Infact you a Chairman when it comes to Commenting against any things or anyone who Criticise this Government .

1 Like

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by bigfish3k: 9:16am On May 09, 2020
KingJa:

Look at this idiot, you commit treason, declare war and expect the other regions not to fight and let you win lol haha you sound like a petulant child, seems like you don’t know how the world works, grow up!
Must you fight? Even as the aburi accord is for the betterment of you and your generation. Must you fight a good course?
If you didn't fight, it wouldn't have been treason

Didn't Malaysia expel Singapore because it felt it would draw back its development
Did they fight? No.
Therefore treason did not exist
Aren't both countries developed and are happy while you people struggle to go there every day
u can only claim treason because you fought and won
U people killed nigeria dream with that fight against Ojukwu and igbos

What I know is that Nigeria would have been better off with aburi accord other than this nonsense we are in now and all the south are struggling to extricate itself now with difficulty

Yorubas should not be proud of what they did in 1967 because I know that they are not proud of nigeria the way it is now

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by kiddkash(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2020
jagaban himself
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 09, 2020
Difrent:

You mean your parents are lunatics....... Animal. That's how you bastards shift posts anyhow like rabid dogs....... Igberetv is now NOT A PROOF but the moment they carry news about PMB or TINUBU you start mastubating all over the internet.

Igbere whatever is not a national daily.

Post real links, not useless fake news
Re: Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Aku ongbe o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER. more to celebrate in good health and joy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.