Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan (8578 Views)

The Virtues Of Patience / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by Modikko(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
I don’t know Muhammed but I know Muhammad (SAW) peace and mercy of Allah be with him and his entire household and believing men and women who do righteousness.
womenareapes:
which Muhammed? what is Muhammed?
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by DavidStreak: 7:29pm On May 08, 2020
Jazakallahu khairan for this imformation,May Allah subhanahu wata'ala accept our act of ibadah.May he ease all our Affairs and Always make us a happy muslim and make us to end well on his path. Right now we are working on a Blogsite that is https://best-seller-reviews.com/best-noise-cancelling-headphones/
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by IamBlanco(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2020
My fellow Muslims please watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6lf9GsBpBQ
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by Antichristus: 10:43pm On May 08, 2020
IamBlanco:
My fellow Muslims please watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6lf9GsBpBQ

Hahaha hilarious...thanks for sharing. It’s one of the countless satanic verses in that shit book I use to clean up my yansh.
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by babz11(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2020
Jazakhumlai khair
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2020
Oshin56:
thanks chief.
You are welcome
Re: The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2020
womenareapes:
for you to experience true peace is to give your life to Christ Jesus!

your Ramadan this and that is just waste of time.
you people are just fasting to go to that same hellfire, were you will see your fellow Islam brothers there unless ya all repent

Should give my life to Jesus as what?

Because Jesus is a prophet and I respect him like other prophet of Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions Muhammad Should Have Asked Allah, Which He Didn't / What Islam Says About Celebrating The Birth Of The Prophet? / Wife Beating In Islam Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.