Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. (421 Views)

Did You Name Your Spouse As Your Next Of Kin..,? / See What A Man Sent To His Spouse As April / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:22am On May 08, 2020
1. posterity: Get a visa, travel abroad find someone compatible, be friends, start a relationship, get married, get a green card or a permanent resident permit then make babies.

my reasons: The next couple of years in Nigeria or as a Nigerian will be worse than hell. You dont want to raise kids that lacks cutting edge because of the rot that has bedeviled the system.

Thank me later.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by GreatResearcher1: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
[s]
MadeINchenzen2:
1. posterity: Get a visa, travel abroad find someone compatible, be friends, start a relationship, get married and get a green card and make babies.

my reasons: The next couple of years as a Nigerian will be worse than hell. You dont want to raise kids that lacks cutting edge because of the rot that has bedeviled the system.

Thank me later.

cheesy
[/s]Citizens like you made those foreign countries what they are today.
Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:43am On May 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]Citizens like you made those foreign countries what they are today.
Yes. and it's a step in the right direction.
Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On May 08, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
[s][/s]Citizens like you made those foreign countries what they are today.
Lie, they developed themselves before immigration ever started.

While our ancestors were still in the bush practising subsistence agriculture, Europeans were already done with the agrarian age and moving into the industrial age.

Who wants to stay can, even me, my first child will be born here or even outside the country by a Nigerian girl.
Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by Tozic: 12:14pm On May 08, 2020
No love again, women are after money and you know what happens when someone is after your money but not love...

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On May 08, 2020
cheesy

This thread will soon degenerate into a free for all.

The OP has a point though. grin

Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:51pm On May 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lie, they developed themselves before immigration ever started.

While our ancestors were still in the bush practising subsistence agriculture, Europeans were already done with the agrarian age and moving into the industrial age.

Who wants to stay can, even me, my first child will be born here or even outside the country by a Nigerian girl.
pls make sure your first child is not 100% Nigerian. I beg u in the name of Zeus
Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
pls make sure your first child is not a 100% Nigerian. I beg u in the name of Zeus
Lol.
Re: Here Is Why You May Need To Consider A Foreign Spouse As A Nigerian. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
Tozic:
No love again, women are after money and you know what happens when someone is after your money but not love...
Bro start saving... when you gather enough money use it to get a visa. When u get there start hustling... find one white chick and buy her flowers... make sure her father is a mayor or a Duke or a politician. love her like mad ... u know the restcheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Doubt Your Gf Or Bf Check Here For Reasons / SENSE OR TRASH?? Rape Is With Us And Will Always Be With Us — Nigerian Politicia / 5 Biggest Turn Off For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.