Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? (3078 Views)

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? / I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
This may help alot of ladies here correct their mistakes. Is it right as a Wifey, girlfriend, e.t.c To walk-out of ur man's

presence whenever you noticed his angry, or quarreling using some hurtful words aggressively at you Then as the

lady, you decided to just walk-out of there, inorder to avoid talking back at him which may lead to violence. Since you

may not be able to withstand it why you keep mute With our sharp tongue, yet no power tongue

Can such attitude tagged as been disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Florblu(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
No!

That's the highest form of respect

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

I don't get what ur thread is all about undecided
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:
No!

That's the highest form of respect
Thanks dear, hope our men will understand that way too, cos it pissed some of them off, lets hear from them too
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

I don't get what ur thread is all about undecided
Pls am not good at writing, just have a second look at it, tnks
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
This may help alot of ladies here correct their mistakes. Is it right as a Wifey, girlfriend, e.t.c To work-out of ur man's

presence whenever you noticed his angry, or quarreling using some hurtful words aggressively at you Then as the

lady, you decided to just work-out of there, inorder to avoid talking back at him which may lead to violence. Since you

may not be able to withstand it why you keep mute With our sharp tongue, yet no power tongue

Can such attitude tagged as been disrespectful
Nope, that's the best way to handle the situation. Your absence would give the both of you time to cool-off and reflect on your actions.

izaray:
Thanks dearie
You're welcome. But just so you know, staying around while he's talking has a 100% possibility that he'll say something you might be moved to reply, which would result in physical abuse. For this reason, I endorse walking out.

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some men/women may see it as disrespectful while others may see it as wisdom... Different strokes for different folks... Every marriage is unique, what works in one may not necessarily work in the other...

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Nope, that's the best way to handle the situation. Your absence will give the both of you time to cool off and reflect on your actions.
Thanks dearie
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by AlexCk: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Seems logical,
Be it male or female, allowing the person to cool off, then later apologising.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Some men/women may see it as disrespectful while others may see it as wisdom... Different strokes for different folks... Every marriage is unique, what works in one may not necessarily work in the other...
Exactly, i remember my ex then will say, dnt try walking out of me..Haba!! And i will be wondering, if he expect me to stay and talk back at him, so he can get my face disfigure . Different strokes for different folks. Tnks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by ifex370(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Doesn't work for me... If you walk out from me,.. You've just drawn the battle line

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Spicylate(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
You are asking if it's disrespectful to walk out on my boyfriend when he is angry or speaking hateful stuffs?
He is angry and I'm angry too. I dont have energy for exchange of words and so if the best thing is to walk away, then walking away it is. Whether he finds it respectful or not, I need peace.

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
AlexCk:
Seems logical,
Be it male or female, allowing the person to cool off, then later apologising.
Thanks dear!
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spicylate:
You are asking if it's disrespectful to walk out on my boyfriend when he is angry or speaking hateful stuffs?
He is angry and I'm angry too. I dont have energy for exchange of words and so if the best thing is to walk away, then walking away it is. Whether he finds it respectful or not, I need peace.
grin grin Tnks huh, you 've said ur mind jare..
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
ifex370:
Doesn't work for me... If you walk out from me,.. You've just drawn the battle line
Lol... Different strolkes for different folks, thanks.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by phintohlar(f): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
If his angry & shouting & you keep mute, then he'll be like "i'm talking and ur not saying anything, dat means i'm barking right" and when you talk back he'll say ur nagging.. Abeg guys wahala no be for here jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Dillusionist(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
walking away is so cool,,,,but I still can't talk back in his presence
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
If his angry & shouting & you keep mute, then he'll be like "i'm talking and ur not saying anything, dat means i'm barking right" and when you talk back he'll say ur nagging.. Abeg guys wahala no be for here jare
wink winkSwty so which is working for you
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Dillusionist(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
and when you walk away.he will be like 'im talking and you are walking out on me? ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
walking away is so cool,,,,but I still can't talk back in his presence
Thanks darling, my thought too

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
An aunt taught me never to talk back when a man is angry. So if he's vibrating na to lock up and try not to laugh. A Guy's anger amuses me... Hope I'm normal

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
An aunt taught me never to talk back when a man is angry. So if he's vibrating na to lock up and try not to laugh. A Guy's anger amuses me... Hope I'm normal
cheesy cheesy Sure you are dear. But laughing at that point in time, could lead to another wahala wink

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
cheesy cheesy Sure you are dear. But laughing at that point in time, could lead to another wahala wink
A slap that could send my tooth flying ryt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
A slap that could send my tooth flying ryt grin grin grin
grin grin Like seriously, its better we always do everything possible to avoid such incident.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
grin grin Like seriously, its better we always do everything possible to avoid such incident.
Lolzz... OK. Take care

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
Exactly, i remember my ex then will say, dnt try working out of me..Haba!! And i will be wondering, if he expect me to stay and talk back at him, so he can get my face disfigure . Different strokes for different folks. Tnks.
cool cool cool
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
cool cool cool
Which is ur turn off even undecided, the walking out stuff, or would you prefer she stay put, while you pour ur madness on her tongue
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by phintohlar(f): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

and when you walk away.he will be like 'im talking and you are walking out on me? ?
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
Which is ur turn off even undecided, the working out stuff, or would you prefer she stay put, while you pour ur madness on her tongue
the only way to find out is if you are my woman grin.. Anyway, I do the working out most of the times in my previous relationships because women get mouth too much...
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by phintohlar(f): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
wink winkSwty so which is working for you
i noticed he keep's quiet when i fire back, just that i won't raise my voice too high

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Dillusionist(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
exactly
their wahala too much joor cheesy God save us
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Dillusionist(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
exactly
their wahala too much joor cheesy God save us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) / "Husband Does Not Like Having Sex With Her Through The Vagina" - Woman Cries Out / Happy Birthday To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.