Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose (1067 Views)

Pics: When The Ooni Of Ife's Son Went On One Knee To Propose To His Lady / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by Alert(f): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
Question 1;
If a guy goes down on one knee to propose how would u feel.

as for me I'll think he's fake or worst still a womaniser

Question 2;
Let's indulge our selves in a little fantasy though we know our naija guys lack romance.
How would u girls like to be proposed to?
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by oreofemi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
If aguy kneels to propose , that means he is a deciever, and for the second question ,the girls in the house will answer that.
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30am On Jun 09, 2007
@post
hhhmmmm, undecided
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by jtayoade(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2007
hmm, it sounds right but wrong. It's quite unsual for a guy to knee down while proposing to a girl. There are some circumstances that do warrants it for some guys to do that and not on proposing issue. It could be when to win back her heart after an offence is committed or when he wants to deceive the girl in order to chance her, u know what i mean?
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2007
Sounds absurd, It is improper
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by niceuzor: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2007
Very improper my broda wink
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by iice(f): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2007
grin grin One knee? Why not make it two knees? grin grin
Re: If A Guy Goes On One Knee To Propose by jtayoade(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2007
be straight forward. What's improper? explain

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period / Can Ladies Be Have Mercy On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.