Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period (1068 Views)

Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? / Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by aristole(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
why do guys call relationship off most especially during d festive period?
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by 2dye4(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
cost concerns , a.k.a downsizing!
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by iice(f): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2007
cost cutting!
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by Makamiyaki(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
all in the spirit of the seasons i guess
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
heh heh heh grin grin grin grin grin grin, you should know naaa,they don't want to deep hand into their pockets. stingos. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by 2dye4(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2007
@iice; i knew u'd catch my drift.
besides most relationships have expiry dates , if u look carefully of the faces of the lovers, u can tell how hollow and plastic it is . why drive a 2007 accord into 2008?
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by iice(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
@2dye4 lmao @ hollow and plastic cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by CrazyMan(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
Why do girls tend to get closer to guys during festive period?
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by menix(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
crazykid:

Guy God bless thee, Cous I ve been wooing this particular chic for some time, dat i had to give up but my brother u need see the attention wey dis chick dey give me now.
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by aristole(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2009
we are running into another festive period ooo
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2009
You wanna know why a man gonna breakup with a girl just because its festive period?

[size=15pt]

Because he's childish and a broke ass nigga! [/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2009
Any of my gal that annoy me or do something wrong during festi period, that's past tense(is over).I hardly forgive my gals during festi period, but afta the festi period my mind cool down and is open for 4giv, nothing attach to it.
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by Eshyy(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2009
I realy tink its mostly d ladies fault, u guys just fail to undastand dat durin dis period a guy's obligation is not 2 only u. He has yunger family members lookin up to him & frnds.U want 2 make ur hair lyk 6 times in b/w dec & jan. Make una try consida us na. Also i tin any girl sitin down & wantin a guy 2 fulfil her needs is a
BROKE ASS CHIC[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by ikmoore2(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You wanna know why a man gonna breakup with a girl just because its festive period?

[size=15pt]

Because he's childish and a broke ass nigga! [/size]

I quite disagree with u!  now tell me why will a girl get too close to you during festive period? Cos she wants u to take the position of their dads and provide them with all they need. Most times they demand what they can't even ask from the daday or their family members.they will want to milk u dry and knowing that things are alittle bit expensive during the festival period.

Thus, due to the above, guy leave their girls during this period because the girls are (1) not considerate 2)very expensive and cant substain their taste. 3)Due to the fact that guy's obligations to his family which he considered a priority. 4)maybe to change oil(ie new yr resolution). 5)most times the girls cheats and prostitutes to meet up, in order to buy the latest fashion and designs.
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by TheHenrys(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Thonia slim,
As if you have money?Is not bad for a woman to help his boyfriend?is there a law against it?nonsense.we provide for our mother n father,for our sisters n even cousins,get that into your empty skull,not for only a girlfriend,of course she is not exempted.
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
ik_moore2:

I quite disagree with u!  now tell me why will a girl get too close to you during festive period? Cos she wants u to take the position of their dads and provide them with all they need. Most times they demand what they can't even ask from the daday or their family members.they will want to milk u dry and knowing that things are alittle bit expensive during the festival period.

Thus, due to the above, guy leave their girls during this period because the girls are (1) not considerate 2)very expensive and cant substain their taste. 3)Due to the fact that guy's obligations to his family which he considered a priority. 4)maybe to change oil(ie new yr resolution). 5)most times the girls cheats and prostitutes to meet up, in order to buy the latest fashion and designs.

Well I don't expect you to agree with me. . .different strokes. . .different folks. . .but I gat to say its quite unfortunate if that's the sort girls you meet. . .to draw up such conclusion. . .speaks a lot to me about your person. . .  wink

The Henrys:

@Thonia slim,
As if you have money?Is not bad for a woman to help his boyfriend?is there a law against it?nonsense.we provide for our mother n father,for our sisters n even cousins,get that into your empty skull,not for only a girlfriend,of course she is not exempted.

Are you on drugs?

Oh let me see. . .oh yeah. . .I guess I hit a tender spot there. . .must be one of them broke ass blad. . .lmfao. . . grin grin grin

And F.Y.I. . .ain't bragging that am Oprah. . .but trust me I don't need any guy's money. . .I'm more than self sufficient!   cool  wink
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
I disagree with the poster, Where im at, the guys are scrambling for a relationship because winter dey hammer grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by chic2pimp(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
aristole:

why do guys call relationship off most especially during d festive period?
RUBBISH QUESTION

CrazyMan:

GREEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTT QUESTION !!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by aristole(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
Revelations!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Disengage/terminate A Relationship During Festive Period by studman: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2009
lol.y r revealing our secrets now, haba ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over / Before You Say I Do: / Is Money Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.