Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,815 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Woman's Intuition - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Intuition (5976 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 5:32am On Jan 13, 2011
I read some few comments that shows we still have reliable women. I used to be womens' advocate; some as.sholes ruined a tangible degree of that trait i had.

@Mzdark , are you a nurse? my intuition says you are, ( [s]and she turns out to be a banker, now what?)[/s]
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2011
D-Sense = Sherm head  grin  grin

@Roymary, FAIL tongue grin

@Ruffrider, thanks. Time truly heals a woman's wounds. I am glad you were not feeling what I felt. It saddens me that we have to go through so much pain only for our tears and heartache to be brushed as "over dramatic, unecessary" but we are in my opinion naturally equipped with that 6th sense (women have 7, 7th being Motherly instincts) known as "woman's intuition" and as Mrs.Chima says we need to take heed and learn to live for ourselves leaving our naivety behind. because men will play games, it's what they do.  wink
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Ogunfe grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2011
^chi chi man grin.
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Roymary, FAIL tongue grin

Okay, will figure you out some more.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^chi chi man grin.
Bloody Jamaican hempy grin
I'm off to bed, wink
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 5:52am On Jan 13, 2011
RoyMary,

When are you going to write your first book, if you haven't already written one
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 5:53am On Jan 13, 2011
ruffrider:

RoyMary,

When are you going to write your first book, if you haven't already written one

My first book? Thats a new one, what transpired ? i'm missing something i bet
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2011
The title should be " If you women only knew what we men are thinking"
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 5:57am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^

Yes, we are one way traffic, so easy to understand once you denote the logic
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2011
Men are not so complicated all. I already figured them out.
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 6:03am On Jan 13, 2011
You just found a treasure doing that. grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2011
Men are single tracked and they get things done faster because they focus on ONE thing at a time which why they sucks at lying and cheating.
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2011
Men want a woman who is not limited to his desires in the bed room.  They don't like a woman who is argumentive.  If they are finish with a discussion, they are finish; no need to proceed.  SO> Men want a women who would feed them, Bleep them, and shut up
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2011
Now we guys need to step up our game ; we shouldn;t suck at telling lies and cheating. We can do these things smartly.  ( as if women don't lie and cheat)
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2011
ruffrider:

Men want a woman who is not limited to his desires in the bed room.  They don't like a woman who is argumentive.  If they are finish with a discussion, they are finish; no need to proceed.  SO> Men want a women who would feed them, bleep them, and shut up

You just described a dummy and not a woman. No real dude want a zombie for a partner. Let me be the man is all we ask.
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2011
I think God intended for men to have more than one women.  That is why men have a hard time being monogamous
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^

I'm sure you dont wanna be a 2nd wife.
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2011
Enlighten us Mr. Roymary, please
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs chima AKA Mrseve, don't you sleep?? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2011
Women lie and cheat as well. IF you pay attention to what I said you would see I said men sucks at lying and cheating.  It does not exclude the women and women do it better than men.  

It was never intended for a man to have more than one woman because if it is good for the goose then it good for the gander.  If a man can have more than one woman that means the woman can have more than one man.
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2011
ruffrider:

Enlighten us Mr. Roymary, please

Feel free to ask questions, Where do i start? BTW, I'm pretty controversial ; my illustration might drive you nut- but its the honest situation of what goes around in mens world.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mrs chima AKA Mrseve, don't you sleep?? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Just confirmed she's not Mrs Eve grin . . .  .But a freaky dog beating around the bush wink
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:21am On Jan 13, 2011
Abraham, David, and other in the bible had more than one wife.  The women were the only ones allow to have one man. But a man couldn't not persue another man's wife; only women who were not taken already.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2011
I thought you were sleepy and going to bed? You lied again?
D-sense:

Just confirmed she's not Mrs Eve grin . . .  .But a freaky dog beating around the bush wink
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2011
ruffrider:

I think God intended for men to have more than one women.  That is why men have a hard time being monogamous

God had all the chance to create two eves, but he only created one.

I'd have expected one of these promiscuous NL (men LIKE ROYMARY) to justify their uncontrollable lust with the Bible. . . .but na female? shocked Anywaz, I know you're just joking sha.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2011
Changed my mind angry
Re: Woman's Intuition by ruffrider(f): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2011
roymary:

Feel free to ask questions, Where do i start? BTW, I'm pretty controversial ; my illustration might drive you nut- but its the honest situation of what goes around in mens world.

What do you like in a woman? if you don't mind me asking
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2011
The bible were written by men and of course it will be a little bias against women.  IF SOMEONE were smoking crack and jump off a bridge. Would you do it just because they did it?  Just because it is done, doesn't mean it right.  

Adultery applies to a man and a woman.  If a man were to have another wife ALREADY being married he have committed an adultery.  It doesn't make sense for it to be okay for a man to have multiple wives and a woman have to wait until her day to get her husband's attention.  

Some women DO NOT mind the waiting but MOST WOMEN are not up for that.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

God had all the chance to create two eves, but he only created one.

I'd have expected one of these promiscuous NL (men LIKE ROYMARY) to justify their uncontrollable lust with the Bible. . . .but na female? shocked Anywaz, I know you're just joking sha.

Chai sweetheart is arounsd. . .silence!!! lipsrsealed
How are you doing my wife/ grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2011
ruffrider:

Abraham, David, and other in the bible had more than one wife.  The women were the only ones allow to have one man. But a man couldn't not persue another man's wife; only women who were not taken already.

Did God specifically told one of the men in the Bible to have more than one wives? Men do what they want, but in the end, they pray for forgiveness.

You're allowed to prove me wrong . . . .

Mrs.Chima:

The bible were written by men and of course it will be a little bias against women.  IF SOMEONE were smoking crack and jump off a bridge. Would you do it just because they did it?  Just because it is done, doesn't mean it right.  

Adultery applies to a man and a woman.  If a man were to have another wife ALREADY being married he have committed an adultery.  It doesn't make sense for it to be okay for a man to have multiple wives and a woman have to wait until her day to get her husband's attention.  

Some women DO NOT mind the waiting but MOST WOMEN are not up for that.
grin grin

@D-sense
Hey kiss
Ki lo n sele?
Re: Woman's Intuition by Dsense(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Waht happened nau . . . .No calls angry
I'm fine . . Guess you are back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Game / ONE WORD For This Boobs / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.