Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,954 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Woman's Intuition - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Intuition (5977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hmm. Both men and women have desires of something greater than what they have but it does not make it right to "step out". We have to stop condoning such whorish behaviors and then get surprised when we are dealt the short deck.
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

(In my valley-girl voice) RUFFRIDER I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AGREE!  grin.

I really do not believe that men were made to have one wife. This is why, as you said and is FACT, men have such a hard time being faithful. I will even be bold enough to say NO MAN is faithful, some may not step out physically but mentally even the most loyal to his woman, desires or have thought about another/others. This is why I dont see why men get[b] upset when we call them dogs[/b]  undecided grin

@Chic, men do not have "mens' tuition" they don't have any common sense.

shocked shocked shocked Mz Dark, oh cmon, but we love you??
Re: Woman's Intuition by livedit(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
I'm inclined to COMPLETELY agree with Mrs. Chima on this subject.  I believe intuition is given to men/women.  I don't think it's just strictly given to women.  The Holy Ghost is every where and when he/she is getting that "feeling" that something is "off", that's usually the Holy Ghost warning you.  But like other's mentioned, if you are so "off" into whatever or "blinded" or refuse to "see" , "hear"  and/or "accept the truth that your mind and/or the enemy will begin playing tricks on you.  When in doubt about a situation, why not seek the Lord? He don't want you hurt. He wants the best for you.  Rather you choose to listen or not is on you.  But Mrs. Chima was on point.  Amen sista!
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Of course. grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
Roymary, check it. Let's use logic. Let me explain to you WHY men do not have "tuition". Women cheat, right? Yes we know that and men cheat, again. we know this. BUT what separates us is the level at which a woman is SKILLED. Women will cover their tracks while being bold. Women master the skill of doing this deed due to their experience with cheating, the remember all of the clues they ignored when they were naive and find ways to remix this using their senses.

EX: Man finds condom in his woman's bag. Man asks why does she have it? woman can say something as slick as how she was reserving it for him, in the event that she wanted spontaneous s3x (even free style by lying about plans she made prior to the discovery) and the dumbass man, will believer her and BOOM! He's in.

EX: Woman finds underwear that is not her size in her room. Wife asks husband, why is there undies that are (bigger/smaller) than her size? Man says (dumbass! grin) "Oh, it's my sisters/ IT'S YOURS, I BOUGHT IT AS A SURPRISE grin grin/ it's my homeboy's I told him I'll keep it for him so his girl wont trip/etc.

Men move on IMPULSE with NO SENSE OR THINKING. Sometimes when they get caught the women are not only mad @ them for cheating but the dumb ways in which they do it, while women move on emotion and critical thinking. We are like rats so to speak analyze, remember past mistakes and go for it! Men will max cards (TRACEABLE, you dummies) to accomodate their "side pieces" while women ALWAYS USE CASH if they are treating boyfriend no.2 wink

Man comes home with hicky, and boxers on backwards and claim it was the vacuum cleaner (dumbasses), while woman will go home in diff. clothes and convinces hubby she went for a jog hence the raw smell and sweat! (she actually does jog for about 5 mins. making sure to have eye witnesses grin).

Our tuition can be our ally as it teaches us to do better or succeed @ doing wrong!
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2011
Ms.Eve?? grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1SRjlel4A?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

He was with 3 DIFF. WOMEN in the full episode grin.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
lmao
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^ grin It just played on tv, and the first person I though of was Ms.Eve LMAO!!!! .
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
She sound like a cool chick!  The video was funny. 

I hope she doesn't look like the lady in that t-shirt shocked
Re: Woman's Intuition by koolchicco: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Ms.Eve??  grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1SRjlel4A?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

He was with 3 DIFF. WOMEN in the full episode  grin.

The wife looks disgustingly ugly meyne and with 'em sexy looking girl? I would cheat too! grin

Lol @ Jackie asking the man why he cheated when the reason is obvious? shocked The black topped girl could even turn a straight girl to Dyke. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
You know you like ugly ladies.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
that woman should be repatriated back to nija,she is not fit to be in the US.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ MyGoldie, she's African American  grin

@Mrs.Chima  wink lol

@Koolchicco stop being mean!  angry With a wife like that, you'd better hide! I get the feeling the t.v. crew was HIS security! grin grin

I remember when I first watched that episode when it first aired, I was CRACKING UP LAUGHING, [ DELETED  grin] until she said "You Nigerian stooped bahstard"  lipsrsealed.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
It was funny how she imitated his accent. I was in tears!
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Roymary, check it. Let's use logic. Let me explain to you WHY men do not have "tuition". Women cheat, right? Yes we know that and men cheat, again. we know this. BUT what separates us is the level at which a woman is SKILLED. Women will cover their tracks while being bold. Women master the skill of doing this deed due to their experience with cheating, the remember all of the clues they ignored when they were naive and find ways to remix this using their senses.

EX: Man finds condom in his woman's bag. Man asks why does she have it? woman can say something as slick as how she was reserving it for him, in the event that she wanted spontaneous s3x (even free style by lying about plans she made prior to the discovery) and the dumbass man, will believer her and BOOM! He's in.

EX: Woman finds underwear that is not her size in her room. Wife asks husband, why is there undies that are (bigger/smaller) than her size? Man says (dumbass!  grin) "Oh, it's my sisters/ IT'S YOURS, I BOUGHT IT AS A SURPRISE  grin grin/ it's my homeboy's I told him I'll keep it for him so his girl wont trip/etc.

Men move on IMPULSE with NO SENSE OR THINKING. Sometimes when they get caught the women are not only mad @ them for cheating but the dumb ways in which they do it, while women move on emotion and critical thinking. We are like rats so to speak analyze, remember past mistakes and go for it! Men will max cards (TRACEABLE, you dummies) to accomodate their "side pieces" while women ALWAYS USE CASH if they are treating boyfriend no.2  wink

Man comes home with hicky, and boxers on backwards and claim it was the vacuum cleaner (dumbasses), [b]while woman will go home in diff. clothes and convinces hubby she went for a jog hence the raw smell and sweat! (she actually does jog for about 5 mins. making sure to have eye witnesses  ;[/b]D).

Our tuition can be our ally as it teaches us to do better or succeed @ doing wrong!

According to you, bottom line remains " women are smarter" but that does not make women innocent nor better lovers.  You know men only have one problem, if we can stick to one woman each, we might be deemed angels on earth because mostly, all women complain about is men cheating.
I will count a hundred and one reason i can not stand getting intimately serious with most women.

Although, there is a good development, lately, i don't find most women in bed worthy of the hassles i'd to go through to get them there. Gotten to the stage whereby i understand true emotions would make sex worthwhile. But i ask myself, how do i know the woman does not have other priorities like majority.
Re: Woman's Intuition by chic2pimp(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Chic, men do not have "mens' tuition" they don't have any common sense. [/color]
I wholeheartedly disagree. I firmly believe that both sexes do have Intuitions.
Re: Woman's Intuition by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
koolchicco:

The wife looks disgustingly ugly meyne and with 'em sexy looking girl? I would cheat too! grin

Lol @ Jackie asking the man why he cheated when the reason is obvious? shocked The black topped girl could even turn a straight girl to Dyke. grin lipsrsealed

Jheeeeeeeeezzzzzz. That Man definitely has a valid reason for cheating grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by koolchicco: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
chic2pimp:

Jheeeeeeeeezzzzzz. That Man definitely has a valid reason for cheating grin

Abi oh! grin I couldn't fault the man once I saw the pretty-c[i]u[/i]m-irresistible damsel. Who wouldn't jare?! grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
Why am I not surprised at "these" comments?
Re: Woman's Intuition by Phate07(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2011

Women's intuition is worth zilch. undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2011
chic2pimp:

I wholeheartedly disagree. I firmly believe that both sexes do have Intuitions.

Lol. That's fine, if I am not mistaken here is a blue "M" beside your name so I expect you to disagree. (btw, Christmas is over wink).
roymary:

According to you, bottom line remains " women are smarter" but that does not make women innocent nor better lovers.  You know men only have one problem, if we can stick to one woman each, we might be deemed angels on earth because mostly, all women complain about is men cheating.
I will count a hundred and one reason i can not stand getting intimately serious with most women.

Although, there is a good development, lately, i don't find most women in bed worthy of the hassles i'd to go through to get them there. Gotten to the stage whereby i understand true emotions would make sex worthwhile. But i ask myself, how do i know the woman does not have other priorities like majority.

Ok, so why can't you stand getting intimately serious with most women? Do you think women are just confused and the our "intuition" is a result of our confusion?
Re: Woman's Intuition by roymary: 1:19am On Jan 14, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Ok, so why can't you stand getting intimately serious with most women? Do you think women are just confused and the our "intuition" is a result of our confusion?

Do you know Nigerian women don't take no flowers? You'd better come with an handy gift every time you visit them. I bought a Blackberry Bold 2 for a lady last September and now she sent me an email that she wants a Newer version. I will get this new phone for her for other reasons not because im in love with her whatsoever. The girls i meet these days don't even give room for intimacy. Their intuition is filled with demands and desire for goodies.

Previous relationships made me realize women are experts at telling lies. I was young ,maybe 21, had this IBO girlfriend that presented a guy to me as her cousin but they were not even relatives; the dude was older and was fuccking her. Her friend saved the situation and told me the truth; all she wanted in me was a young sweet boyfriend while some older guys were handling the bedmatics.

With almost 3 decades of experiences, i can tell you, women intuition is mostly selfish; it revolves around whatever benefits them and them alone. She wants the guy to get a better job, so we could make more demands and show off with her friends. She's preventing the guy from seeing other women simply because she does not want anyone else to have a taste of his cash and not really because she loves the guy.

No, women are not confused, you are mindful of whatever steps you take but men are irrational 70% of the time(especially when indulging with women). When you meet a guy, you already knw what you want, you have plans; Men don;t always have plans, not even se'x.

I sincerely don;t find women innocent; many are way too smart and shady but i know there are good women too.

Conclusion: Men have better intuition.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2011
From a psychological perspective, Intuition is more depth than we think and BOTH men and women have it. SOME regardless of sex master their ability to "listen" to their intuition and often time can discern if when things aren't right MOST of the time.

Intuition is a right brain process that manages subconscious or abstract information. It uses emotions to communicate with the conscious left brain.

Our brains have two hemispheres:

The left side handles concrete intellectual knowledge.
The right side handles abstract concepts that cannot be expressed with words.
When you think about a problem, your left brain offers all the factual information related to this topic. That's where most people stop and make their decision.

Maybe you read an article years ago that you don't remember now.
Or you overheard people talking at the table next to you in a restaurant, even though you didn't pay attention to them. You are constantly exposed to huge amounts of information that doesn't get processed consciously, It just gets stored in your subconscious mind.

An emotion that feels "good" (excitement, passion) is used to tell you that you're going the right way, towards you goal. An emotion feels "bad" (guilt, fear) is telling you that you're going the wrong way, away from your goal.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Orton10(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2011
Thanks for the l-e-c-t-u-r-e.
But i think you were more boring than Mrs Nkiruka, my BIO 101 Lecturer back in college. Lol but no mischief intended.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Thanks for the l-e-c-t-u-r-e.
But i think you were more boring than Mrs Nkiruka, my BIO 101 Lecturer back in college. Lol but no mischief intended.

I see you didn't learn anything in that class. You might want to ask for a refund.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Orton10(m): 2:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Ok ma.
Will you teach me?
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2011
*rolls eyes @ roymary* lol some men are just bent on ignoring facts. Women are liars perhaps. Some of us are VERY trifling, ungrateful and down right rotten however men shaped us into such retched creatures. With the lies, insensitivity and the lack of empathy and genuine emotions women have become scarred and scarred women become scarred wives, mothers and advisers to the next generation who is being taught that men are evil thus women in my generation are now giving men their own dose of medicine. I may not be wording it right for you all to understand but basically after centuries of mistreatment and emotional abuse women have become fed up and ready to get even! Some women live by the "use what we got to get what we want" mentality and believe "if he is gonna play me or use me for s3x he might as well PAY ME", as raunchy as it might sound and as much as I wouldnt do it, i cant blame those sisters!  undecided

@Chima, SITE YOUR SOURCES YOUNG LADY  grin just kidding. When you said:
Intuition is a right brain process that manages subconscious or abstract information. It uses emotions to communicate with the conscious left brain

whether you agree with my views or not you proved my point with your post. Women move on emotions. We process things using our senses and past experiences and that is what allows us to move accordingly- whether we have that "gut feeling" or trying to acquire evidence/info. or again doing the scheming. Women use their brains.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 3:16am On Jan 14, 2011
Cite these nuts. tongue
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 3:19am On Jan 14, 2011
Orton1_0:

Ok ma.
Will you teach me?

Why you dudes keep calling me ma? Are you all suffering from Oedipus Complex? (Do I need to cite that Mz Dark?)
Re: Woman's Intuition by Jam247(f): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2011
koolchicco:

Well if he could have done better, why did he marry her??
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 3:52am On Jan 14, 2011
Jam247:

Well if he could have done better, why did he marry her??

I am just keeping it real. He married HER for a green card. Check for them cards ladies.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Cite these nuts. tongue

Sorry I don't do hermaphrodites! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Game / ONE WORD For This Boobs / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.