Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,174 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians (3203 Views)

Indicators Of Mature Christians / 10 Ways To Heal From Spiritually Transmitted Diseases / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2020
In that case,the affected spouse can leave until the other spouse is truly saved. Both of them can't remarry either.
paxonel:
it is good for divorced couples to forgive and reconcile no doubt. But what if for example the man keeps batters the woman and subject her to domestic violence as a result of that there is break up, will you advice that the woman should go back to the man and continue to endure the domestic violence in the name of keeping her marriage?

Please give your sincere answer
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by MFMRevivalist: 9:25am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
In that case,the affected spouse can leave until the other spouse is truly saved. Both of them can't remarry either.

That is it.

God bless you for that answer sir.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
it is the fault of the man that the marriage was resolved, but the woman didn't do anything wrong. Why then is she subjected into the torment of waiting till her ex-husband dies before she remarry again and regain the happiness that she has lost?
Don't you think this is wrong and it is a huge injustice?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2020
Uwc. That's y as unmarried, don't follow the ideology of the world in term of marriage. Aside from been matured in age,the first thing is to b matured spiritually.
MFMRevivalist:

That is it.

God bless you for that answer sir.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Uwc. That's y as unmarried, don't follow the ideology of the world in term of marriage. Aside from been matured in age,the first thing is to b matured spiritually.

Yeah. spiritual maturity is very important and necessary.in matters concerning marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2020
Calm down. There is nothing that befell a covenant child of God that God doesn't reveal to them. If u check d heroes of faith,they saw the end of t their life from the beginning. So if she prayed before entering into it,I believe God must have spoken to her about it.
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Coz a times we might judge afar off n might not know d genesis from the heart of people. Since the issues has gotten to this level, there is nothing God can't do. Maybe that is her cross n God has a way of refining us through persecution and trial. So the grace of God is available to keep her and prayer is there to changed the man.
1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
paxonel:
it is the fault of the man that the marriage was resolved, but the woman didn't do anything wrong. Why then is she subjected into the torment of waiting till her ex-husband dies before she remarry again and regain the happiness that she has lost?
Don't you think this is wrong and it is a huge injustice?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2020
The world have their own method. Some will say testing(sex) before trusting(marriage). Getting pregnant first to be sure u r not barren etc. We don't marry because we want to. Our aim is to fulfil God's will on earth. The way he designed Abraham n Zachariah who gave birth in their old age is different from David and Solomon who gave birth to many children. The way he delayed Hannah and Sarah from having children might be different from Peninah and Leah Your prayers is Lord, help me to fulfill ur will here on earth coz when u get to heaven, they wouldn't ask u about ur marriage or the number of children. U will b remembered by what u have done on earth n how u have fulfill God's will
Eulalia:

Yeah. spiritual maturity is very important and necessary.in matters concerning marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Calm down. There is nothing that befell a covenant child of God that God doesn't reveal to them. If u check d heroes of faith,they saw the end of t their life from the beginning. So if she prayed before entering into it,I believe God must have spoken to her about it.
Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
Coz a times we might judge afar off n might not know d genesis from the heart of people. Since the issues has gotten to this level, there is nothing God can't do. Maybe that is her cross n God has a way of refining us through persecution and trial. So the grace of God is available to keep her and prayer is there to changed the man.
1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
so, your conclusion is that the woman should keep suffering for the wrong she didn't do calling it persecution?

Thank you very much,
I rest my case here.

grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
The world have their own method. Some will say testing(sex) before trusting(marriage). Getting pregnant first to be sure u r not barren etc[b]. We don't marry because we want to. Our aim is to fulfil God's will on earth[/b]. The way he designed Abraham n Zachariah who gave birth in their old age is different from David and Solomon who gave birth to many children. The way he delayed Hannah and Sarah from having children might be different from Peninah and Leah Your prayers is Lord, help me to fulfill ur will here on earth coz when u get to heaven, they wouldn't ask u about ur marriage or the number of children. U will b remembered by what u have done on earth n how u have fulfill God's will

Spot on, bro. Even some Christians don't know @ the bolded. May the Holy Spirit guide us aright.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2020
If I interview the person very well,u will know the actual truth. Same thing happened to my sister.
1 Corinthians 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
paxonel:
so, your conclusion is that the woman should keeping suffering for the wrong she didn't do calling it persecution?

Thank you very much,
I rest my case here.

grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
If I interview the person very well,u will know the actual truth. Same thing happened to my sister.
1 Corinthians 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
when your sister saw another man who wanted to marry her after she felt her ex-husband who used to subject her into a domestic violence, you advised her not to marry the new guy, is that what you did ?

That was very ridiculous and inconsiderate of you, If she end up knowing the truth she will never forgive you. You have to pray for God's forgiveness for that terrible sin you committed against your sister
grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2020
Mine sister own wasn't domestic violence. The guy went away through online love scam. She was warned by my mum with tears when she brought d guy but she was carried away by lust. Now,she is carrying her cross with her baby n she is doing very well. Maybe God is using it to teach her a lesson to always seek his face before embarking on anything. Concerning remarriage,we r born again Christians n we don't support it while the person is still alive
paxonel:
when your sister saw another man who wanted to marry her after she felt her ex-husband who used to subject her into a domestic violence, you advised her not to marry the new guy, is that what you did ?

That was very ridiculous and inconsiderate of you, If she end up knowing the truth she will never forgive you. You have to pray for God's forgiveness for that terrible sin you committed against your sister
grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by MrPRevailer(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2020
Eulalia:
Is it right for a bornagain sis to marry a divorced Christian bro that the ex wife is still alive?
As in, lets say the Bro is a real believer but just got out of a young marriage not up to a year due to infidelity issues.
If the brother has been refunded the dowry and other things. Is he free to remarry. And if he's a pastor.

Please urgent answers from mature ones.
Thank you.

The answers are plainly written in these scriptures.

Romans 7:2-3

1 Corinthians 7: 10,11,39
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
MrPRevailer:

The answers are plainly written in these scriptures.

Romans 7:2-3

1 Corinthians 7: 10,11,39

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 1:32am On May 15, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Concerning remarriage,we r born again Christians n we don't support it while the person is still alive
If you are asked to explain why you don't support it you will find yourself not having anything to say.
All you will say is, i saw it that way in the bible.

These are one of the laws the church of this modern day should deal with.
I mean, the church can't afford to continue reading what is wrong in the bible and let it be part of them, it's so ridiculous, even God in heaven will never accept that.

Do you know that even Muslims also read somewhere in their Quran that they should kill infidels anywhere they find them?
They cannot help but find themselves killing and maiming people because that is what they saw in their Quran, and they are very holy or born again doing it, that is the origin of terrorism.
The same thing with Christians, Christians feels very holy or born again when they stay unmarried until their ex-spouse is dead, does that make sense?
Does it occur to you people that God created man with emotional and sexual needs ?
Why will anyone be subjected into an emotional torment all in the name of keeping religious laws who were created by fellow humans?

what is wrong is wrong, and what is right is right, they really do not depend on religion but rather, they depend on what is in the mind known as conscience.

That's why Christ categorically says, all power has been given to us, which includes the right to choose what is right against all odds and steak to it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2020
paxonel:

If you are asked to explain why you don't support it you will find yourself not having anything to say.

I mean, the church can't afford to continue reading what is wrong in the bible and let it be part of them, it's so ridiculous, even God in heaven will never accept that.

Do you know that even Muslims also read somewhere in their Quran that they should kill infidels anywhere they find them?
They cannot help but find themselves killing and maiming people because that is what they saw in their Quran, and they are very holy or born again doing it, that is the origin of terrorism.
The same thing with Christians, Christians feels very holy or born again when they stay unmarried until their ex-spouse is dead, does that make sense?
Does it occur to you people that God created man with emotional and sexual needs ?
Why will anyone be subjected into an emotional torment all in the name of keeping religious laws who were created by fellow humans?

what is wrong is wrong, and what is right is right, they really do not depend on religion but rather, they depend on what is in the mind known as conscience.

That's why Christ categorically says, all power has been given to us, which includes the right to choose what is right against all odds and steak to it.

The more reason you should not divorce in the first place.

Look the bibke is complete in all ramifications. It warns us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers to save us stories that touch the heart and lead to divorce. So any brethren getting married in the wrong circle after being warned, will have to bear the brunt.
Rather than marry a non born again, I'll remain unmarried. Cos I can't deal.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2020
It's your choice. If u believe in divorce and remarry, I won't force u. I am a Christian n my compass is my bible n the holy spirit is my guide. I wouldn't live my life based on emotions, feelings or human idiosyncrasies. If the monks, Reverend father n mother who r not married and some of them r standing upright, prophets of old and apostles can stand without with getting married, God's grace is always available to keep us faithful even to the end. Shalom
paxonel:

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2020
God wouldn't judge us based on feelings or emotions. He will judge based on his words. Top shots in the body of Christ can divorce n u psychology to support it but the word of God still stands. He wouldn't change because of u n I. If apostles, prophets,[,monks,reverend father n mother and even in our contemporary time can stand when they make mistakes or decided not to marry,I believe God's grace is there to carry the fallen man or woman through life. Thanks quote author=paxonel post=89559475]

[/quote]
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by davidinchrist(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:
Is it right for a bornagain sis to marry a divorced Christian bro that the ex wife is still alive?
As in, lets say the Bro is a real believer but just got out of a young marriage not up to a year due to infidelity issues.
If the brother has been refunded the dowry and other things. Is he free to remarry. And if he's a pastor.

Thank you.

No, whoever does commits adultery. (See Matthew 19:3-11)

May Jesus Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 15, 2020
davidinchrist:

No, whoever does commits adultery. (See Matthew 19:3-11)

May Jesus Bless You.

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by terrezo2002(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Thank you.
The man should have forgiven the lady if truly he is born again.
The true test of whether you are a born again is in your love, forgiveness, giving etc.
How are we sure he will not divorce again in this new marriage?
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
terrezo2002:

The man should have forgiven the lady if truly he is born again.
The true test of whether you are a born again is in your love, forgiveness, giving etc.
How are we sure he will not divorce again in this new marriage?

Exactly. A real born again should have a forgiving heart. True.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=HeavenlyHolines post=89571333]God wouldn't judge us based on feelings or emotions. He will judge based on his words. Top shots in the body of Christ can divorce n u psychology to support it but the word of God still stands. He wouldn't change because of u n I. If apostles, prophets,[,monks,reverend father n mother and even in our contemporary time can stand when they make mistakes or decided not to marry,I believe God's grace is there to carry the fallen man or woman through life. Thanks quote author=paxonel post=89559475]

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2020
I can tell you the danger of divorce or remarriage when the former spouse is still alive and the aftermath action or reactions that's what God is looking at and what God sees and know his beyond us because the evil will start from the heart. Same reason while God also warn us from polygamy. The effect it will have on the ex, the children n the society. It breeds emotional trauma, hatred, animosity, evil thoughts, division even in the church etc.[quote author=paxonel post=89582722][/quote]
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I can tell you the danger of divorce or remarriage when the former spouse is still alive and the aftermath action or reactions that's what God is looking at and what God sees and know his beyond us because the evil will start from the heart. Same reason while God also warn us from polygamy. The effect it will have on the ex, the children n the society. It breeds emotional trauma, hatred, animosity, evil thoughts, division even in the church etc.
no!
You are terribly wrong.

Not all foster parents adopting children of the ex-wife or husband can be hostile to the children, there are very loving foster parents infact some of them can be more caring than the so called biological parents.

So, that your assumption is not of God.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Exactly. A real born again should have a forgiving heart. True.
the day you will come across one terrible born again that day you will know.
You think it's by born again? grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 15, 2020
paxonel:
the day you will come across one terrible born again that day you will know.
You think it's by born again? grin

Such a day will never come.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 12:52am On May 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Such a day will never come.
dont worry, it's just a matter of time. Just grow up first grin grin grin
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 1:00am On May 16, 2020
paxonel:
dont worry, it's just a matter of time. Just grow up first grin grin grin

And I repeat, such a day will never come to pass in my life rather it is YOU! Who will experience such in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2020
Well,I can't force u. What I told u is a fact not an assumption. I have taught in within n outside the country n I know the implications of such. If u believe in divorce and remarry when the spouse is still alive no problem. I will stick to the bible
paxonel:
no!
You are terribly wrong.

Not all foster parents adopting children of the ex-wife or husband can be hostile to the children, there are very loving foster parents infact some of them can be more caring than the so called biological parents.

So, that your assumption is not of God.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 7:11am On May 16, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Well,I can't force u. What I told u is a fact not an assumption. I have taught in within n outside the country n I know the implications of such. If u believe in divorce and remarry when the spouse is still alive no problem. I will stick to the bible

Bro please ignore this fellow. Don't let him drag you on unnecessarily. The Bible is there for everyone and you have made it clear enough. So stop stressing.
God bless.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
a fact that all foster parents are hostile to children which are not their own?
ahh! that is a wrong excuse for not doing what is right Bro, you can't generalize and conclude that way.
OK, what about people who go to orphanage homes to adopt children which are not their own are all of them hostile to the children simply because they didn't give birth to them?

I assume you are a pastor, please tell your people the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Does T.b. Joshua Get His Money From? / A Borrowed Life! / Tread For MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.