Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians (3053 Views)

Indicators Of Mature Christians / 10 Ways To Heal From Spiritually Transmitted Diseases / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Missyajoke(f): 1:32pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

I think he divorced her on infidelity grounds.

How can one be led to marry someone? Is it like a spiritual force propelling you or you just liking Someone?
Thanks

Left to me she should not marry him cause if he can divorce her because of infidelity issue he can also divorce this sister over a little misunderstanding. When there are singles why marry a divorcee.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by deltateam: 1:36pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:
Is it right for a bornagain sis to marry a divorced Christian bro that the ex wife is still alive?
As in, lets say the Bro is a real believer but just got out of a young marriage not up to a year due to infidelity issues.
If the brother has been refunded the dowry and other things. Is he free to remarry. And if he's a pastor.

Please urgent answers from mature ones.
Thank you.

As long as the wife is still alive, remarrying is committing sin called adultery. That Pastor should know better.

Don't put yourself in that ugly position. There's more to this than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by deltateam: 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
zionmde:
As long as the ex is still alive and u cannot swear that he caught his ex wife in adultery, keep off. the bible is very clear on that, lest u find urself committing adultery for the rest of ur life
Mtt 5:32

Even if he actually has solid evidence of adultery, it still applies.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by deltateam: 1:54pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
you just say they are divorced.
There is nothing wrong in marrying a divorced person or do you expect anyone to stay unmarried simply because he or she is divorced?

Please use your conscience, forget all these religious doctrines.

One day, you will chook your mouth on what you know nothing about and it will get stuck. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Didn't she know she had conscience before calling for biblical perspective and here you are, because you are so idle and must chook mouth on every Christian thread.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Missyajoke(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

I think he divorced her on infidelity grounds.

How can one be led to marry someone? Is it like a spiritual force propelling you or you just liking Someone?
Thanks

Left to me she should not marry him cause if he can divorce her because of infidelity issue he can also divorce this sister over a little misunderstanding. When there are singles why marry a divorcee.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Missyajoke post=89357502]

Ok. Thanks.

I wouldn't know why she want to settle for a divorcee. Maybe choice? Can't say, really.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Marriage is beautiful institution. In fact the best place to be just like the garden of Eden. It's like heaven on earth but humans changed it just like Adam and Eve n now u have different teachings n erroneous views about it. All marriages can be reparable and that's y u need to marry not just a Christian but a born again. Not just a born again Christian but a spirit filled Christian n not just a spirit filled Christian but a matured spirit filled Christian.

Wow! @bolded is just so on point and one needs to constant remind ones self of these truths.

Thank bro.
God bless.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

One day, you will chook your mouth on what you know nothing about and it will get stuck. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Didn't she know she had conscience before calling for biblical perspective and here you are, because you are so idle and must chook mouth on every Christian thread.
you are a very chronic confused person.
I say religious doctrines and not biblical perspective, they are two different things.

She is the one i called to use her conscience over religious doctrines, I expected her to respond not you, I don't know what you are doing here.
And by the day, assuming i wasn't a Christian who says i shouldn't have my opinion on Christian thread?

You must be a clown for saying that.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

As long as the wife is still alive, remarrying is committing sin called adultery. That Pastor should know better.

[b]Don't put yourself in that ugly position. [/b]There's more to this than meets the eye.

It's not me o, bro. smiley
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

smiley.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
you are a very chronic confused person.
I say religious doctrines and not biblical perspective, they are two different things.

She is the one i called to use her conscience over religious doctrines, I expected her to respond not you, I don't know what you are doing here.
And by the day, assuming i wasn't a Christian who says i shouldn't have my opinion on Christian thread?

You must be a clown for saying that.

Its ok guys. Please. wink
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Missyajoke(f): 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=89358079][/quote]

You're welcome the fact that he is divorced should even discouraged her, as long has is ex wife is alive she should never marry the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're welcome the fact that he is divorced should even discouraged her, as long has is ex wife is alive she should never marry the person

Ok dear.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by deltateam: 2:29pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
I am a very chronic confused person.
I say religious doctrines and not biblical perspective, I didnt know they are similar things.

She is the one i called to use her conscience over religious doctrines, I expected her to respond , I thank you for correcting me.
And by the day, i wasn't a Christian I shouldnt have contrubuted my foolish opinion on Christian thread.

I know I am a clown, forgive me Sir.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

Don't put yourself in that ugly position. There's more to this than meets the eye.
idiot!
See your stupid response and advice to a pastor who has divorced. You think because he is pastor therefore he is not a human like anyone else who have sexual needs?
That he should stay unmarried until the wife he divorced is dead before he can remarry again, thereby living in a perpetual bondage?

You people with your mumu doctrines have turn Christian marriage into demonic bondage.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

Go and sin no more.
shut up!
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:34pm On May 09, 2020
Here there. Many people want to marry but they r not prepare for it tasks ahead. Salvation is free but not cheap and heaven doors are open but the path is tedious. U have to endure a lot to get there and that's how marriages is. It's not bed of rosy. The fruit of the spirit must b manifested in you to have a small ride. Marriage is sweet but the pills are bitter. Many people will go hell because they marry the wrong person or make the wrong decisions in marriage. Marriage is never a certificate to heaven. It's a way of defining Christ and the church. As long as Christ will always forgive his church anytime they offend,we also should do the same and that is y he told his disciples about the new commandments which is 'LOVE' and that is y Philippians 2:5 said let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus and he talks of charity that it will cover a multitude of sins.
So a times what many people profess to their spouse is lip service or affection or feelings. If you have Love I mean brotherly love,you will always forgive your spouse. U can say it's difficult here but God is able to make all grace abound unto u n that's y before u get married, go to d cross so that Christ can crucify,crush and circumcise ur heart for the tasks ahead.
Eulalia:

Wow! @bolded is just so on point and one needs to constant remind ones self of these truths.

Thank bro.
God bless.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by deltateam: 2:36pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
I am a clown

Clown, take this!

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

Its ok guys. Please. wink
don't mind him o!
Please if you have a pastor friend who is going through that problem please encourage him to remarry.
I will tell you why!
The pastor may have married the wrong woman who wasn't compartible to him in the first place and if he deem it fit to start afresh again by divorcing and remarrying someone he has seen that is compatible to him please let him do so, there is always room for a second chance so long there is life.

Marriage should be a thing where both people involved are happy living together for the rest of their lives and it shouldn't be some kind of a bondage where any one of them should sacrifice anything to make the marriage work
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2020
deltateam:

I am a Clown, give me this this!
exactly, that's what you are cheesy

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Here there. Many people want to marry but they r not prepare for it tasks ahead. Salvation is free but not cheap and heaven doors are open but the path is tedious. U have to endure a lot to get there and that's how marriages is. It's not bed of rosy. The fruit of the spirit must b manifested in you to have a small ride. Marriage is sweet but the pills are bitter. Many people will go hell because they marry the wrong person or make the wrong decisions in marriage. Marriage is never a certificate to heaven. It's a way of defining Christ and the church. As long as Christ will always forgive his church anytime they offend,we also should do the same and that is y he told his disciples about the new commandments which is 'LOVE' and that is y Philippians 2:5 said let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus and he talks of charity that it will cover a multitude of sins.
So a times what many people profess to their spouse is lip service or affection or feelings. If you have Love I mean brotherly love,you will always forgive your spouse. U can say it's difficult here but God is able to make all grace abound unto u n that's y before u get married, go to d cross so that Christ can crucify,crush and circumcise ur heart for the tasks ahead.

Veeery true. A lot of Christians are not yet crusified, curshed or even have a circumcised heart. reasons certain things will still look like a big issue to them and they will even use scriptures to backup and justify their actions twisting the whole thing. It is well.
I think we should just live like Christ and be willing and ready to forgive at all time.

Sorry Sir, are you a pastor or Sunday school teacher? Though you sound more like a preacher. God cause an overflow of His anointing upon your life. In Jesus name.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
Thanks oo. I am a born again Christian and a member of deeper life Bible church. I am not a pastor nor Sunday school teacher. It's just a gift I have on exhortation n counselling mostly on relationship (married n unmarried)
Eulalia:

Veeery true. A lot of Christians are not yet crusified, curshed or even have a circumcised heart. reasons certain things will still look like a big issue to them and they will even use scriptures to backup and justify their actions twisting the whole thing. It is well.
I think we should just live like Christ and be willing and ready to forgive at all time.

Sorry Sir, are you a pastor or Sunday school teacher? Though you sound more like a preacher. God cause an overflow of His anointing upon your life. In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 09, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Thanks oo. I am a born again Christian and a member of deeper life Bible church. I am not a pastor nor Sunday school teacher. It's just a gift I have on exhortation n counselling mostly on relationship (married n unmarried)

Wow! Cool. That's a nice gift. Keep using it to bless the world. More power to your elbow.

Nice to meet you.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
exactly, that's what you are cheesy

Bro please now. Its ok. Let it slide.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Thank you ma. Wishing u heaven at last
Eulalia:

Wow! Cool. That's a nice gift. Keep using it to bless the world. More power to your elbow.

Nice to meet you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by MFMRevivalist: 11:03am On May 11, 2020
God bless you. Am sorry for replying this late, I just saw the post.

Well, alot of spirit filled Christians has answered your question sir/ma. In contribution to what has been said, God hates divorce. He created one man for one woman. Once two are joined together, they become one and only death is divinely allowed to separate them. As long as the brother's wife is still alive, he can not remarry. Whether or not they both agree to divorce themseves, As long as these people are genuine born again Christians.

And as for the Christian sister, marrying a divorced man is wrong. You are only trying to seal the separation that God is intrested in bringing together.

That is why it is important to be led by God into marriage and not love, people or attraction. Because once the knot is tied, it can not be untied. No matter how bad the spouse is, the only option is to pray for God to change him/her and not divorce or remarry.

So mr and Mrs to be, your marriage can not work, based on divine principles of marriage.

For more insight, go and read 1 Corinthians 7.

Shalom.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 11, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
God bless you. Am sorry for replying this late, I just saw the post.

Well, alot of spirit filled Christians has answered your question sir/ma. In contribution to what has been said, God hates divorce. He created one man for one woman. Once two are joined together, they become one and only death is divinely allowed to separate them. As long as the brother's wife is still alive, he can not remarry. Whether or not they both agree to divorce themseves, As long as these people are genuine born again Christians.

And as for the Christian sister, marrying a divorced man is wrong. You are only trying to seal the separation that God is intrested in bringing together.

That is why it is important to be led by God into marriage and not love, people or attraction. Because once the knot is tied, it can not be untied. No matter how bad the spouse is, the only option is to pray for God to change him/her and not divorce or remarry.

So mr and Mrs to be, your marriage can not work, based on divine principles of marriage.

For more insight, go and read 1 Corinthians 7.

Shalom.

Thank you so much.
God bless.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
Eulalia:
Is it right for a bornagain sis to marry a divorced Christian bro that the ex wife is still alive?
As in, lets say the Bro is a real believer but just got out of a young marriage not up to a year due to infidelity issues.
If the brother has been refunded the dowry and other things. Is he free to remarry. And if he's a pastor.

Please urgent answers from mature ones.
Thank you.
This is the scripturally acceptable reason for divorce, so it is fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong in marrying a divorced man or woman whose divorce is because of adultery.

Be a Berean Christian and diligently search out the answers for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

This is the scripturally acceptable reason for divorce, so it is fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong in marrying a divorced man or woman whose divorce is because of adultery.

Be a Berean Christian and diligently search out the answers for yourself.

Yeah. Thanks sis.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by MFMRevivalist: 7:48am On May 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Thank you so much.
God bless.

Amen. God be praised .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by KNOWMORE56: 10:33pm On May 13, 2020
God bless all of you who have the Biblical counselling that divorce is allowed but remarry no.
The way to go is temporary separation then forgive and reconcile.
Re: Please I Need Response From Spiritually Mature Christians by paxonel(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
it is good for divorced couples to forgive and reconcile no doubt. But what if for example the man keeps batters the woman and subject her to domestic violence as a result of that there is break up, will you advice that the woman should go back to the man and continue to endure the domestic violence in the name of keeping her marriage?

Please give your sincere answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Secret About Tithing You Should Know / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus / Atheist Pls Keep Off. Questions To My Fellow Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.