Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her (4488 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2020
Jflex07:
Yahoo boy wey no wise.. yahoo boy wey mumu..

Bross am not a Yahoo boy oo..
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Newbielearner(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
How much did you spend for your parents? Your siblings? Relatives? Orphanages?

You know what? You would probably repeat this again.

Now, go and study Ubunja's miseducations, dating drills, some writings of Great Researcher, all on nairaland, and the rules of wealth by Richard Templar, the rules of love by the same author, and study about the purpose of being a man.

You're meant to lead. Learn to abstain. Anything sex should rather be spontaneous for you (when you're happily married is even better).

No woman would ever have control over you if you have control over your prick! If you have money with confidence, vision and high calibre of people in your life.

Get busy being successful and tell yourself the class of women you want in your life.

When you have purged your low self esteem, seeked knowledge, applied knowledge that subsumes feeling, you'd be a real man. A real man chooses who should get access to what he has. He leads his family to success. Not by being harsh, but by leading with exemplary virtues.

You particularly might not put this to work. I hope someone else would make a success out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 08, 2020
embarassed can someone interpret?? I'm mesmerized
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On May 08, 2020
You don’t know your worth, man.

You don’t spend on such a woman. No. You spend on yourself and forget her financial demands. Let her realise that her welfare is always an afterthought. And then you give her crumbs if you’re magnanimous.

Spending to impress a woman is a good as burning your money. You must do that only for those who are worth it and especially for those women who don’t actually need your money.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by tunize(m): 12:56am On May 09, 2020
The moral of the story is that.....................................................

There is no moral.
Truth b told this story dey like nursery rhyme.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by emmaodet: 5:04am On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Real girls hate and detest olodos like you who went to school to waste their parents money.

My two year old won't write this razzly and incomprehensible.

I fear to see what your handwriting will look like if your typed English can be this horrible.

#4m indeed.

Instead of you to have used your time in school to study and better yourself, you were busy doing nonsenses you can't even explain in writing.

I dey good mood this night, I for tell you one bad word.

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

grin grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by obinnazy(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2020
Bro, teach me online business na
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by oodua1stson: 8:23am On May 09, 2020
If you were my son is sacrifice you to the gods
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2020
oodua1stson:
If you were my son is sacrifice you to the gods

Jesus
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2020
obinnazy:
Bro, teach me online business na

Lol...
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by stanliwise(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:
This one year after spending money and time on her told me to my face am just her friend after she felt like am useless to her. That she has boyfriend! Let me start from the beginning

It all started December 2018, I av this classmate in the university 200 level (second semester) I won't say she fine but she was ok, so this girl use to distrub me right from wen I newly enter the university in 2016 it was when in 2018 when the distrubance was much in December 2018 I don't how it all started I began to have feelings for her, then in January 2019 I asked this girl date me, at first I asked her if she was dating she said no! So as a cool guy I made my move I asked this girl to date me, you wouldn't believe this girl lied to me that she was not dating, I found out from someone both of them have issue that they are not in good terms.. I asked y she lied she told all kind of cock and bull story and mumuly I believe I wanted her, so this gave me condition before I could date her, I will not sleep her, I will not hold her in public, so foolishly I agreed and still have another condition she has think about it for 30days, because I was so Inlove I waited... Then February during the election she accepted to date me, I was happy I told her best friend, next thing I got from her is why did you tell my friend, that is over I begged her for several days before she accepted me back.

Let me cut the story short because there is a lot to pour out, on the first day of the relationship she already requested 20k from me, am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online, after I gave her the 20k, the next week she was requesting for 50k for phone I gave and so on, it got to point this useless turned to her servant that just the tip of ice Berg, from February 2019 - January 2020 I spent atleast 4 Million on her head, due to constant demands to the extent I went broke and be borrowing to make her happy she nearly reck me, then my classmate started advising me that girl is using me that she still with her ex boyfriend, what got me pissed this girl used my hard earn money and gave it to that useless ex to do nysc registration.. I became the maga... Then we had a serious fight then when called a meeting for her us, in front of the entire classmate meeting this girl denied me that I was just her friend I won the case in the meeting Sha,

But I did one stupid thing I won't forget they gave me two options to let her pay everything I spent on her or leave her, with the love I still have for her I let it go. then later this useless girl came and be accusing me of doing I nearly Killed her that day is God that saved her..

But she still got her own payment armed robber attack her and she busy struggling with them with the phone (the 50k Phone I bought for her) and they stab her and she lucky to be alive. that just how it all went, from this just summary I hope you learn something from it thank you. you can leave a comment if you have anything to contribute!.
I just read some important part of the story which to me sounds too good to be true but your so called girlfriend wasn’t all that bad, it just happens that you weren’t respecting yourself enough and so she used you adequately.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by AdmissionGetEas: 8:48am On May 09, 2020
No comment

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
stanliwise:
I just read some important part of the story which to me sounds too good to be true but your so called girlfriend wasn’t all that bad, it just happens that you weren’t respecting yourself enough and so she used you adequately.

Hmm really you think that
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by EngtTemmy(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:
This one year after spending money and time on her told me to my face am just her friend after she felt like am useless to her. That she has boyfriend! Let me start from the beginning

It all started December 2018, I av this classmate in the university 200 level (second semester) I won't say she fine but she was ok, so this girl use to distrub me right from wen I newly enter the university in 2016 it was when in 2018 when the distrubance was much in December 2018 I don't how it all started I began to have feelings for her, then in January 2019 I asked this girl date me, at first I asked her if she was dating she said no! So as a cool guy I made my move I asked this girl to date me, you wouldn't believe this girl lied to me that she was not dating, I found out from someone both of them have issue that they are not in good terms.. I asked y she lied she told all kind of cock and bull story and mumuly I believe I wanted her, so this gave me condition before I could date her, I will not sleep her, I will not hold her in public, so foolishly I agreed and still have another condition she has think about it for 30days, because I was so Inlove I waited... Then February during the election she accepted to date me, I was happy I told her best friend, next thing I got from her is why did you tell my friend, that is over I begged her for several days before she accepted me back.

Let me cut the story short because there is a lot to pour out, on the first day of the relationship she already requested 20k from me, am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online, after I gave her the 20k, the next week she was requesting for 50k for phone I gave and so on, it got to point this useless turned to her servant that just the tip of ice Berg, from February 2019 - January 2020 I spent atleast 4 Million on her head, due to constant demands to the extent I went broke and be borrowing to make her happy she nearly reck me, then my classmate started advising me that girl is using me that she still with her ex boyfriend, what got me pissed this girl used my hard earn money and gave it to that useless ex to do nysc registration.. I became the maga... Then we had a serious fight then when called a meeting for her us, in front of the entire classmate meeting this girl denied me that I was just her friend I won the case in the meeting Sha,

But I did one stupid thing I won't forget they gave me two options to let her pay everything I spent on her or leave her, with the love I still have for her I let it go. then later this useless girl came and be accusing me of doing I nearly Killed her that day is God that saved her..

But she still got her own payment armed robber attack her and she busy struggling with them with the phone (the 50k Phone I bought for her) and they stab her and she lucky to be alive. that just how it all went, from this just summary I hope you learn something from it thank you. you can leave a comment if you have anything to contribute!.
You need A1 English bro.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by clevybrown(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

I stopped reading at the point were the op said he spent 4million on her... Op, ur foolishness is a progressive one, and at this point, just forget about having sense in this life and just try again in ur next life just mayb small sense can fall on u. If at all ur story is true, then u are a big disgrace to manhood....
Nonsense and OP grin grin grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by lyndaway(f): 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
You saw her has your investment sorry she see's you has a yeye boyfriend take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2020
lyndaway:
You saw her has your investment sorry she see's you has a yeye boyfriend take heart

Yes.. I taught she was
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Olajydeey: 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
Was I the only one having Headache? While reading This write-up
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by betexplorer901: 2:58pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

I was stupid in love then.. and also the girl was demanding too much... First love you no how it use to be
which online business u dey do.ur story is made up.4 mil,lol.the yahoo yahoo were u the trick people,u let the girl run u local.u got the taste of ur medicine.why u no use her do yahoo +
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by instinct57vm(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Real girls hate and detest olodos like you who went to school to waste their parents money.

I fear to see what your handwriting will look like if your typed English can be this horrible.

#4m indeed.

Instead of you to have used your time in school to study and better yourself, you were busy doing nonsenses you can't even explain in writing.

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

Abeg carry this your indigenous English go front jare

I thought I was the only one. He can’t even write to be understood, why will the babe not think he’s a maga
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
instinct57vm:

I thought I was the only one. He can’t even write to be understood, why will the babe not think he’s a maga

That's is not fair na...
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
betexplorer901:
which online business u dey do.ur story is made up.4 mil,lol.the yahoo yahoo were u the trick people,u let the girl run u local.u got the taste of ur medicine.why u no use her do yahoo +

The story is not made up and am not a Yahoo boy... I am into different kind of online business.. none are scam . A month.. I make more than atleast 100 - 500k depending on how hard I work on it
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by MrSly(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:

#4m indeed.

Abeg carry this your indigenous English go front jare
@embolded. This one got me cracking.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by betexplorer901: 3:35pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

The story is not made up and am not a Yahoo boy... I am into different kind of online business.. none are scam . A month.. I make more than atleast 100 - 500k depending on how hard I work on it
mehn,if na true wetin u talk be.100k to 500k a month,smtin must kill a man,pussy chai!
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
betexplorer901:
mehn,if na true wetin u talk be.100k to 500k a month,smtin must kill a man,pussy chai!

The worst thing is I didn't touch her... I was busy dashing her my hard earn money for free
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Shormiey(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
I throwey cap for you oooo.....ah!!! You should buy her another phone oooo tongue
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Shormiey(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

What kinda online business if I may ask make I join? Hope it ain't yahoo yahoo?

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Brunicekid(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Should we tell him grin grin

Spending N4Million on a "girlfriend"

This is heart wrenching.

OP, wake up please! The girl is just using you.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by thedeedray: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
How can i unread this? . Chai!!!
You sure say na University you dey so??
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by thedeedray: 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
Olajydeey:
Was I the only one having Headache? While reading This write-up

I had to use paracetamol
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by betexplorer901: 4:02pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

The worst thing is I didn't touch her... I was busy dashing her my hard earn money for free
e be like say,the girl love portion don expired.But is a good thing u no collect ur money back,thumbs up honestly.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by KenBen217: 4:07pm On May 09, 2020
u know what?? nothing bad has happened to you...you only learned a lesson...the lesson cost #4 million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. / Help!!!, I'm so much On Pressure To Chat Her...I can't resist no more. / Davido:. Timeless was a mistake! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.