Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With (7294 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Olokonlaa: 3:51am On Aug 23, 2020
HIV Positive mzungu exposes photos of more than 20 Kenyan ladies that he slept with during his short holiday in Nairobi.

He has been visiting major towns in Kenya where he lures different women to sex and Kenyan ladies in their usual character, have been spreading their legs to him.

Mike posted photos of the different Kenyan ladies that he has ‘sampled’ on his status and the internet is going crazy.

You might spot your girlfriend or relative here.

https://kenyan-post.com/2020/08/22/nunu-terrorist-mzungu-man-shares-photos-of-different-kenyan-women-that-he-has-slept-with-your-girlfriend-or-relative-might-be-here/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Olokonlaa: 3:52am On Aug 23, 2020
More

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by olus01(m): 3:53am On Aug 23, 2020
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Olokonlaa: 3:55am On Aug 23, 2020
olus01:
God no go shame us
amin

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Olokonlaa: 3:56am On Aug 23, 2020
?

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Olokonlaa: 3:58am On Aug 23, 2020
cool cry

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by unclemaths(m): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2020
So sad.. Where is the maturity that comes with age?!

5 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by SavageBoy: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Lemme book this space,I'll come back later when this hits fp
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by galaxy2020(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2020
I hope he used protection? Because that's wickedness if he knew he was HIV positive and went ahead to do it raw with these ladies.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by GOFRONT(m): 4:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Use your condom....use your head..

And worst still, he has a white preeq.... Our ladies' favourite banana colour....

Now him go pour his HIV sperm into that swimming pool in the 6th pics and someone else would dive into it.....

Well, Las las, One thing must surely Kill a man....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by daddytime(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Just imagine.

This guy fit don enter Nigeria dey sample some of our girls of easy virtues wey no dey use eye see anything wey resemble pink man even if na from Papua New Guinea.

This is the height of evil and racism. Abi hushpuppi dem don hush this one wey make am dey vex for blacks?

This one na biological sexual warfare oh.

ICC suppose enter this matter.

9 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by larryking540: 5:29am On Aug 23, 2020
daddytime:
Just imagine.

This guy fit don enter Nigeria dey sample some of our girls of easy virtues wey no dey use eye see anything wey resemble pink man even if na from Papua New Guinea.

This is the height of evil and racism. Abi hushpuppi dem don hush this one wey make am dey vex for blacks?

Kenya doesn't have a strong immigration law for traveling
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by LordIsaac(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Scripture says a person that is not covetous will escape. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2020
olus01:
God no go shame us
He don shame the ladies already. undecided
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Powerfly(f): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Attendance Register!!
marian. Calabar. Early morning hours of Sunday. Powerfly.
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Good for them all

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by nBag(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2020
this low self esteem wey dey worry most ladies is my pain. money, flexing and oyibo man.

mine a riffraff let me break up with him, I no wan suffer.

women like the wife of Mr iroko tv. is one of the few leftover of a dying breed, can't forget to mention my sister holding it through with her husband Una go reach dangote one day.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Mokason28: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2020
These holes ain’t loyal
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by KfashionHubb: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Most east African ladies love white men . Kenya Uganda ZAMBIA Namibia etc.

I run a dating site in facebook. And on that page I link matured single women to single men strictly for marriage .

99% of marriage requests coming from east Africans ladies always demand to be hooked up with white men.. I don't know why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Kvng6464: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2020
olus01:
God no go shame us
amen oo waytn this dudes go tell their wifes lmao
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Use your condom....use your head..

And worst still, he has a white preeq.... Our ladies' favourite banana colour....

Now him go pour his HIV sperm into that swimming pool in the 6th pics and someone else would dive into it.....

Well, Las las, One thing must surely Kill a man....
Lol grin
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by princepee: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2020
She dey share am give White guys, maybe she got the HIV from them in the first place. Any man doing skin to skin with a woman that is not your wife OYO is your Case.
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2020
The Truth Is That White Men Wont Need To Woo african Girls In Order To Fvck them. Being White Skinned with american Hair Is All That Is Needed to spread her legs.

africans have shown heavy results that blacks are submissive and loyal to white people.

this was also explained in the movie django

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Pat081: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2020
My mind because some of our gals will nt use brain wen they see money
daddytime:
Just imagine.

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by siddique07: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Shareful giver cheesy
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by oscarmarley(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Daammmn niggaaar
isoright

this ladies for don bernadeschi with numerous men since den nd the cycle continues
damn, we re doomed in this world o
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by paulolee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
too bad, dts Y i always use condoms in my first round..
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by sacajawea: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chineke me ee!
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by austine4real(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
shocked sad

This guy need to be executed with the firing squad

Man inhumane to man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Kennyswag: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
east African ladies and their love for white men..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) / Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.