Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (64971 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Yanglee(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2020
honeyB2018:

Yanglee,
I lost interest in reasoning with you, when, you see no difference between real life worship in the church and streaming service online.
No need going any further in this issue. Thanks and good bye

Practice Christianity and not religion. The building is not the church, According to the teaching of Jesus, the church is comprised of those who have believed in and received him and his teachings. The essence of going for church service is worship God and be taught His Word for our spiritual growth (Acts 2:42; Hebrews 10:25). From the comfort of my home, i stream and watch live service in which I worship and I listen to the word of God for my spiritual growth. There is no difference in live worship in church and online streaming, the only difference is your mindset. Are you saying it’s only when you are within a church building that you can worship God in spirit and in truth?
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by shugasofttouch: 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
Dilluted:
And where do Muslim pray their Friday prayers, which could be compared to Sunday service
At the mosques
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Digitalstarlite: 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
aalangel:

Wow, wow, wow!!!

Hi,

I am very sorry for d way I reacted to u...pls forgive me...thanks

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Digitalstarlite: 10:17am On May 23, 2020
aalangel:

Wow, wow, wow!!!

Ur number is not in ur signature for ppl to buy ur soup...my number is in my signature...whatapp me pls...let's chat

Abeg...
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by aalangel(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Ur number is not in ur signature for ppl to buy ur soup...my number is in my signature...whatapp me pls...let's chat

Abeg...

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.