Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (65036 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by OCHOdee(f): 2:53pm On May 09, 2020
litigator:

How many church buildings did Apostles Peter and Paul build?

Atleast, they wrote over 75% of the new testament. The church in Ephisus, was it a physical building during the days of the great persecution?

Also, juxtapose your assertion with the Biblical elucidations that " the kingdom of God is within thee". Luke 17:20-21, particularly at verse 21.

Also, the old church shared everything in common and non lacked. Even those who had benefited from the good will of others but wanted to be greedy with theirs, met fatal punishment. How well has our modern church copied such precedent? Acts 4: 30-End; Acts 5.

During this period of Covid-19, how well is the church resources being shared amongst members of the church and by extension, members of the public as a tool of evangelism?

Jesus fed the congregation because He knew the importance of food to the body(biological feeding), and salvation to the soul( spiritual feeding).

How well has our church emulated this biblical precedent during COVID-19. Is this not the best time to win souls to the kingdom via the apt deployment of both mechanism?

Jesus and Apostle Peter were both leaders of the Church, both yet they knew they were trustees of the church, thus, gave good account of stewardship and didn't owe much personal property. Acts 4:32-End

Even Jesus lead by example by borrowing the a colt He used for triumphant entry. He could afford to buy one of the very best, and his actions will be justified because it is for the propagation of the gospel , but instead borrowed one. Mark 11:3.

***Take notice that this is a lame excuse being used by our religious leaders in an attempt to justify the luxurious lifestyle and the acquisition of aircrafts and phantom automobiles. But that is a discourse for another day.

From Apostle Peter's encounter with the man at the beautiful gate, it is apt to conclude that He didn't control the church resources even as a leader and pastor of the first church. He thus gave freely that which he had which was his anointing and heal the man of his infirmity. Can same be said for modern-day pastors and spiritual leaders? What changed?

Finally, lockdown has been lifted in some parts of the western world such as Italy where the church began, but the physical place of congregation is still under lockdown. Most of these pastors have church branches within such domicile, why are they not condemning the govt of such state as they do Nigeria?

Kindly educate my ignorance.

I await your timely response, God bless.

I am an Omnist and Bible student. I know there are 4200+ religion in our modern-day world, and that God is not a Christian, but He is" I am that I am".

Reference: God is not a Christian by Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

I offer my highest regards.

I have questions for my Muslim brothers too, but we will address that another day. Shalom.

God bless you sir
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by ofhismercy(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2020
Improve your brand/product/business by learning in a 2 days free 3D text animation and graphic design master class. You will be able to make advert video that will improve your brand and say more about what you do.

Chat up/DM or any of the following numbers and you will be added immediately

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by doggedfighter(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
Aksnoopy:
bitch why are you so bitter? Calm down and be happy ok. grin grin
Dumbo, use your brain. Stop living off people's tithes grin
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
Winzozo:

May God have mercy on your ignorance
You said JESUS borrowed a coat... Are you sure you have the Holy spirit or you know the Holyspirit at all.. Matt 21vs2_3 living bible
2 “Just as you enter,” he said, “you will see a donkey tied there, with its colt beside it. Untie them and bring them here. 3 If anyone asks you what you are doing, just say, ‘The Master needs them,’ and there will be no trouble.”
Does this look like borrow, in a case were u borrow you go to the owner first to negotiate
Vs 3 says if anyone say what are you doing their tell him( KJV use) the LORD needs them...
Did you knw who is Jesus because knew who he was.. Jesus is whom it was said of in psalm 24vs 1... The earth is the LORD and the fullness thereof the world and all that dwell therein

I can tell you about the apostle how they were very rich
Brother if you don't knw Christ or you are jealous about someone serving God wealth don't use scriptures you don't understand to castigate him
Ain't you afraid are you playing with God mercy
[/s]v
Read what I wrote carefully. Cooli tempa
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by pongwa(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Then, who are you? Satan..?
I'm speaking the Bible here. The demons in the possessed man challenged the fake prophets. Isn't that so?
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by badonkadonk: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:
Pastor Poju, is 100% wrong. I'm not surprised he can spew this nonsense.
Lots of people, don't see and understand what Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Oyakhilome Chris is seeing and talking about. Lots of you, toeing the line of thought of Pastor Oyemade, don't know, the power of the cooperate church. If you know, you will not be in his support.
You don't know, what damage, spiritually the closure of the place of worship has done to lots of believers, lots of Christians will never be the same after this lockdown and closure Wait till the closure is lifted, then you will understand.
I stand with Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Chris. Oyakhilome.

Corporate church?

The church of God is not a building or any physical edifice or attribute, the church of God isn't anything man made.

The church of God is not a business enterprise. Jesus went into the synagogue and saw men and women trading wares in his father's house, what did he do? Mathew 21:2
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

The church of God is the people, lil wonder it is said in the book of Mathew 18:10; "where two or more people are gathered in my name, there am I with them".

Why did it not say where two or more people are gathered in my name in church, temple courts or synagogue, I mean shaybe there were churches too back then..?

ROMANS 13:1-7

All of you must obey the government rulers. Everyone who rules was given the power to rule by God. And all those who rule now were given that power by God. So anyone who is against the government is really against something God has commanded. Those who are against the government bring punishment on themselves. People who do right don’t have to fear the rulers. But those who do wrong must fear them. Do you want to be free from fearing them? Then do only what is right, and they will praise you.

Rulers are God’s servants to help you. But if you do wrong, you have reason to be afraid. They have the power to punish, and they will use it. They are God’s servants to punish those who do wrong. So you must obey the government, not just because you might be punished, but because you know it is the right thing to do.

And this is why you pay taxes too. Those rulers are working for God, and they give all their time to the work of ruling. Give everyone what you owe them. If you owe them any kind of tax, then pay it. Show respect to those you should respect. And show honor to those you should honor.

Pls and pls... Do not fight a fight that's not yours to fight..

Thank you. God bless and stay safe
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Why comparing the church of today to Church of the Bible time when you are not doing according to their lifestyle ?
Good question. Jesus answered that question himself when he said think not that I've come to abolish the law and the prophets. I have come to fulfill it." The illustration I made is not a question of lifestyle but faith in God. Anything that enhances that faith is good and noble. I'm sure you'll agree going to church is one of those.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Funmiking(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
KingJa:
The white man and Arab man’s religion has ruined my country and set our continent back by at least 500 years.

Until our people do away with religion Africa will never catch up with the rest of the world, simple and plain.

Meaning what, so that you can go back to the killing of twins. This has nothing to do with religion. it is the in-depth of a man that allows him to be selfish with the way he reasoning, Many people have be deceived and not truthful to themselves. I will advise you read (JOHN 8:32; Matthew 7: 13-23) and digest, ponder on it.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:
Lots of people, don't see and understand what Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Oyakhilome Chris is seeing and talking about. Lots of you, toeing the line of thought of Pastor Oyemade, don't know, the power of the cooperate church. If you know, you will not be in his support.
You don't know, what damage, spiritually the closure of the place of worship has done to lots of believers, lots of Christians will never be the same after this lockdown and closure Wait till the closure is lifted, then you will understand.

You are the one who is 100% wrong.

If your pastors had done the real job of building up people, instead of building mighty structures, then Christians would be able to survive on their own during crisis such as this pandemic.

Christianity has faced far more persecution in the past than now, and still survived. The secret is the investment that the Apostles made on the church (the people). But in today's Christianity, buildings are prioritized.

Corporate Christianity was emphasized by Paul because the Church was still very young, and new members needed all the encouragement they could get.

But today, the Church is old, and the Word can be easily assessed even through phones. There are many Bible apps (even with audio features) that you can download and read the Word by yourself.

This was not the case in the time of Paul. A new member needed all the guidance and encouragement they could get from the older members.

But if a Christian in today's time who has been going to Church every Sunday for at least 5 years is still depending on the corporate church for guidance, then I am sorry to say that there is no difference between such a Christian and a student who has been repeating the same class for 5 years.

Such a Christian needs deliverance from the spirit of Churchianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Yanglee(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

Can you back up your disagreement with the scripture
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Throwback: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
petra1:

The lock down is not necessary. Sweden did not do lockdown .
We conquered the dreaded Ebola without lockdown

And how has Sweden fared without full lockdown, when it is one of the few countries where over 10% of those infected have died?

Did the measure stop the confirmed cases from rising below 1000 to over 25,000 as at today?

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Yanglee(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If your pastors had done the real job of building up people, instead of building mighty structures, then Christians would be able to survive on their own during crisis such as this pandemic.

Christianity has faced far more persecution in the past than now, and still survived. The secret is the investment that the Apostles made on the church (the people). But in today's Christianity, buildings are prioritized.

Corporate Christianity was emphasized by Paul because the Church was still very young, and new members needed all the encouragement they could get.

But today, the Church is old, and the Word can be easily assessed even through phones. There are many Bible apps (even with audio features) that you can download and read the Word by yourself.

This was not the case in the time of Paul. A new member needed all the guidance and encouragement they could get from the older members.

But if a Christian in today's time who has been going to Church every Sunday for at least 5 years is still depending on the corporate church for guidance, then I am sorry to say that there is no difference between such a Christian and a student who has been repeating the same class for 5 years.

God bless you.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Emmanes: 3:35pm On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:
People spiritual life aren't grown up and you said they should sit down at home, Are you even a man of God in the first place? I don't know why the man is supporting this evil government. Well, no problem, the wind will blow and foul yansh will open.
so if you call the govt here evil so you also mean that in the foreign country were their churches are closed at this time the govt there too are evil...... Religion for Nigeria is a scam
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by cyphasound112(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2020
Those pastors forgetting God is not a religion, but a spiritual bond.. Please tell them the better wake up from their slumber
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by azorjiu(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
I wish churches can remain closed for a year or two. Let’s prove we can live without the. People should stop being unproductive by spending so much time in man-made buildings. Africans should wake up. You’ve been scammed. You’ve been brainwashed by these charlatans who are also called pastors.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Asazwalingwa: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
litigator:

How many church buildings did Apostles Peter and Paul build?

Atleast, they wrote over 75% of the new testament. The church in Ephisus, was it a physical building during the days of the great persecution?

Also, juxtapose your assertion with the Biblical elucidations that " the kingdom of God is within thee". Luke 17:20-21, particularly at verse 21.

Also, the old church shared everything in common and non lacked. Even those who had benefited from the good will of others but wanted to be greedy with theirs, met fatal punishment. How well has our modern church copied such precedent? Acts 4: 30-End; Acts 5.

During this period of Covid-19, how well is the church resources being shared amongst members of the church and by extension, members of the public as a tool of evangelism?

Jesus fed the congregation because He knew the importance of food to the body(biological feeding), and salvation to the soul( spiritual feeding).

How well has our church emulated this biblical precedent during COVID-19. Is this not the best time to win souls to the kingdom via the apt deployment of both mechanism?

Jesus and Apostle Peter were both leaders of the Church, both yet they knew they were trustees of the church, thus, gave good account of stewardship and didn't owe much personal property. Acts 4:32-End

Even Jesus lead by example by borrowing the a colt He used for triumphant entry. He could afford to buy one of the very best, and his actions will be justified because it is for the propagation of the gospel , but instead borrowed one. Mark 11:3.

***Take notice that this is a lame excuse being used by our religious leaders in an attempt to justify the luxurious lifestyle and the acquisition of aircrafts and phantom automobiles. But that is a discourse for another day.

From Apostle Peter's encounter with the man at the beautiful gate, it is apt to conclude that He didn't control the church resources even as a leader and pastor of the first church. He thus gave freely that which he had which was his anointing and heal the man of his infirmity. Can same be said for modern-day pastors and spiritual leaders? What changed?

Finally, lockdown has been lifted in some parts of the western world such as Italy where the church began, but the physical place of congregation is still under lockdown. Most of these pastors have church branches within such domicile, why are they not condemning the govt of such state as they do Nigeria?

Kindly educate my ignorance.

I await your timely response, God bless.

I am an Omnist and Bible student. I know there are 4200+ religion in our modern-day world, and that God is not a Christian, but He is" I am that I am".

Reference: God is not a Christian by Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

I offer my highest regards.

I have questions for my Muslim brothers too, but we will address that another day. Shalom.

Barrister, I hail o
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by honeyB2018: 4:05pm On May 09, 2020
Yanglee:

Can you back up your disagreement with the scripture

Lots of you, react to threads without a deep thinking of what the thread was out to showcase.
In Epg.4: 11-13, the bible talked about giftings and what it should be used for. 1peter 4:10 talked using the gifts to minister to one another. If the church or place of worship is lockdown and you are not as it is now, in a place where your gifting can be used to God's glory, what do you think, will be the fate of those who need it but couldn't?
This is what the present situation portends.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by orunto27: 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
The three Priests are discerning. This is the 21st Century. The FG should please not drag Nigeria back into the 14th-16th Centuries of the Renaissance when people were grapping with Knowledge of Economics and Religion.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by honeyB2018: 4:24pm On May 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Your response, clearly shows that you lack knowledge of the workings in the church.
Deut.15 :11, said the poor shall not cease from the land. Apostle Paul, despite all his mighty teachings and powerful miracles and investment, borrowing your word, still had canal Christians as his members. The Corinthians and Galatians churches are living examples and are in the bible.
There will still be Christians, who will need to be helped spiritually, till all of us come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God. Eph.4:13
This is the reason the church or place of worship must be opened for Christian worship.

Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2020
Yanglee:

God bless you.
Amen, my brother. God bless you too.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by desiredhome: 4:31pm On May 09, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Good question. Jesus answered that question himself when he said think not that I've come to abolish the law and the prophets. I have come to fulfill it." The illustration I made is not a question of lifestyle but faith in God. Anything that enhances that faith is good and noble. I'm sure you'll agree going to church is one of those.

There is nothing wrong in going to church, the reason people are crictizing the church of today is the fake pastors that have dominated the christiandom today.
The question is with what is going on today in the Church especially the Penticostals, will Christ be happy? is it the representation of what Christ/Christianity stand for?
Are you going to Church for the love of God and serving God in truth and honesty or you are going to church because of your personal profit?
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Divoc19(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
They are simply missing SUNDAY OFFERING! grin
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2020
desiredhome:

There is nothing wrong in going to church, the reason people are crictizing the church of today is the fake pastors that have dominated the christiandom today.
The question is with what is going on today in the Church especially the Penticostals, will Christ be happy? is it the representation of what Christ/Christianity stand for?
Are you going to Church for the love of God and serving God in truth and honesty or you are going to church because of your personal profit?
Come unto me all ye that are weary and heavy laden sounds like personal profit. That's the first stage of Christianity. Nothing wrong with it.
Those who forsake all to follow me will have their reward earth and in heaven to come. Second stage.
Jesus offers a better life. As for the fake Pastors, they are not the standard to judge Christianity. Let the tares grow with wheat said the master. It is for you to follow Jesus and run ur race.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by honeyB2018: 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
badonkadonk:

Corporate church?

The church of God is not a building or any physical edifice or attribute, the church of God isn't anything man made.

The church of God is not a business enterprise. Jesus went into the synagogue and saw men and women trading wares in his father's house, what did he do? Mathew 21:2
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

The church of God is the people, lil wonder it is said in the book of Mathew 18:10; "where two or more people are gathered in my name, there am I with them".

Why did it not say where two or more people are gathered in my name in church, temple courts or synagogue, I mean shaybe there were churches too back then..?

ROMANS 13:1-7

All of you must obey the government rulers. Everyone who rules was given the power to rule by God. And all those who rule now were given that power by God. So anyone who is against the government is really against something God has commanded. Those who are against the government bring punishment on themselves. People who do right don’t have to fear the rulers. But those who do wrong must fear them. Do you want to be free from fearing them? Then do only what is right, and they will praise you.

Rulers are God’s servants to help you. But if you do wrong, you have reason to be afraid. They have the power to punish, and they will use it. They are God’s servants to punish those who do wrong. So you must obey the government, not just because you might be punished, but because you know it is the right thing to do.

And this is why you pay taxes too. Those rulers are working for God, and they give all their time to the work of ruling. Give everyone what you owe them. If you owe them any kind of tax, then pay it. Show respect to those you should respect. And show honor to those you should honor.

Pls and pls... Do not fight a fight that's not yours to fight..

Thank you. God bless and stay safe

Your response, shows that you didn't understand the issue on ground.
The church of God is not a physical building, yet Jesus went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day to worship. Lk. 4:16. Peter and John went into the temple at the hour of prayers, to pray. Acts .3:1.
The great Apostle Paul, went into a synagogue, on a Sabbath day to worship, Act.13:14, yet the church of God has nothing to do with physical structure.
Jesus Christ chased the people out of the temple, because of the wrong use of the temple
As for the issue of obedience to authorities, no one is opposing the government. That is not what the two servants of God are saying. As the markets are opened, so let the places of worship be opened, this is our stand.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by PastorandMentor(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
No need to argue with you.
Men make men.
What you need for your next level is in the hands of one man.
Remain there in frustration while i keep enjoying the Grace i inherited from my father Bishop Oyedepo.
lexy2014:

U clearly are a man worshipper. Not a God worshipper. U have attributed d powers of d Holy spirit to oyedepo. A person like u can't even understand scriptures except it comes from ur favorite pastor. D Bible doesn't make provision for oyedepo to give anybody anointing. It is d work of d Holy spirit & d work of grace (Ephesians 4:10-12). Obviously u have absolutely no idea what that means, hence u are boasting in oyedepo, a human being like u
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by Qwertychiva: 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
the time make them for dey do their healing them dey talk of member to come church come pay offering.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

Your response, clearly shows that you lack knowledge of the workings in the church.

You and Oyedepo are the ones who need to take the reading of the Bible very seriously.

Deut.15 :11, said the poor shall not cease from the land. Apostle Paul, despite all his mighty teachings and powerful miracles and investment, borrowing your word, still had canal Christians as his members. The Corinthians and Galatians churches are living examples and are in the bible.

Learn to read. I wrote that Paul advocated for corporate Christianity because Christianity was still young. Many, if not all of the converts were either believers in Judaism or outright pagans. Understanding a new religion (as Christianity was at the time) took a lot of effort. Just like it took a lot of effort for our pagan forefathers to accept Christianity. But realities are different today.

There will still be Christians, who will need to be helped spiritually, till all of us come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God. Eph.4:13

There will be new converts who would need to be guided through the Word. But all this can be achieved through social media. I like the Muslims for this on Nairaland. There are new converts who ask questions, and scholars who are ready to help. And with easy access to the Bible than it ever was, churches can hold even on Nairaland. But many of you Christians are not even taking up these responsibilities. You are so laid back, expecting physical churches to open. It is not even like there is true communion in your churches. How many of you even have close relationships with one or two families in your church? I can bet that almost, if not all the people you have sat beside in church know nothing about your life, and vice versa. Is that a church?

This is the reason the church or place of worship must be opened for Christian worship

The essence of the Church is to build up. And you don't need physical churches to do this. Many of you Christians are just plain lazy, that is all. That is why your pastors exploit you. They teach you to be their listeners to the extent that you can't even teach others because you think you are "not called".

It is the responsibility of every Christian to teach, and propagate the Gospel. And you don't need a physical church to do that.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by honeyB2018: 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
OCHOdee:

I pray that the Holy Spirit opens your eyes!

The problem with our people is that they want to see the "men of God" physically laying hands and declaring on them. Some just want the"man of god" to blow breeze on them.
Now my question is, do our people truly worship The Almighty God or these "men of god"?
Pastor Oyemade is correct 100

I'll advice that we should use the period to truly meditate on the word and surrender to the awesome power of God

OCHOdee.
I' am amazed at your response. This is so because you are so very from the point
No one is talking about the point you are raising.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by olaayodele(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
I stand with Pastor Chris and Bishop Oyedepo! Pastor Chris we know, Bishop Oyedepo we know, hu be this wan? undecided

It is better you stand by the word of God and not by individual. Each person will give account for himself. Pastor poju based his point on the word of God.
Even God spoke through the prophets of old about lockdown:Isaiah 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by olaayodele(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
honeyB2018:

I can sympathize with you. I believe that you must be a pastor, missing the tithe and offerings. Members can still pay these online.
Pastor poju barked up his points by making references to the Bible. God is not an author of confusion
Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by honeyB2018: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
ecgreb:

I have been a better Christian. I had received the holy ghost with gift of speaking in tongue.
Pastor Poju is a true servant of God. Some so call men of God are angry that they can subjugate people again and speak to. Their steeple for them to join and shout amen.

ECgreb,

If you're what you claim to be, you will understand that we are not talking about personalities here, but the church, the place of worship to be opened for iron to sharpen Iron.
It's only God, who knows who is serving and not. No one is judging anyone's work here to know who's true or false. After all there was a sharp division between Apostle Paul and Apostle Barnabas, that led to their separation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.