Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

4 Reasons Why Ladies Should Never Date Soldiers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Should Never Date Soldiers (356 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Should Never Date Soldiers by Kingdavidoduse(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2020
4 Reasons Why Ladies Should Never Date Military Men | Kings Media NG

Military Men are known to be strong, disciplined and committed to the dispensation of their officials duties. They sacrifice a lot of their energy, time and most importantly, their lives, so that everyone of us can go about freely with out being attacked by external enemies of the State.

Well, despite the fact that put a lot on the line to protect us, most soldiers are not good dating partners. They don't even make good husbands. Why? In this article, I wrote 4 reasons why ladies should not attempt to date a military man. They are listed as follows...

Read more: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/05/4-reasons-why-ladies-should-never-date.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Women Want Money And Not The Man / Man Power / Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.