Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) (5490 Views)

Birth Of A Monster: How The Northern Oligarchy Nutured Boko Haram / The Northern Oligarchy Are Preparing To 'aguyi-ironsi' Goodluck Johnathan / Senegal Offers Land To Haitians While Nigeria Has Offered Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by EkoIle1: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2011
afam4eva:

Have you considered Igbo boy's proposal. If you become his pet pls don't eat him.

Sorry I'll pass. Eating people is an ibo thing, I'm sure you know that,
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by EkoIle1: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2011
jay_getta:

Ummmm. . . Jason123, the "na wa for tribalism" statement was intended for who? Afam4eva or Eko ile? While Eko's retort might have been venomous (and over the top) I doubt you, or anyone else for that matter, would be in position to defend Afam by screaming "triabalism"----Afam4eva is, clearly, one of the biggest tribal bigots we have on NL today. Why am I saying all this? Well, your antics, and tactics are (to put it mildly) annoying at best, and hypocritical, at worst!!!! You confuse, and confound me with your posits; they're usually neither here nor there. I understand the objective to be seen as 'detriablized',but, don't you think to be viewed as an "idi*ot" is even worse?

Did you say venomous? These ibo clowns on NL are venomous x 1 million. I have no apologies for my tone.

These people fit re-write you and your history with their lies and delusions if you allow them.
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by jaygetta1: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2011
@ Eko Ile: . . . And that is why I will neither castigate nor reprimand you. While I refuse to take sides, I, however, in my "fair" mannered approach to all things believe in fighting fire with fire. Thus, I believe a free rein should be handed to you on this one. I myself am appalled at the usual untruths that's propagated by some of the Igbos on this forum; thank God for the likes of excanny (if he's Igbo). I just hope they see their posts as comedic, and that they do not believe even 1/10th of the nonsense they leave us reeling from!
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by matazzmagi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2011
Omomgbatis the Truth will set you free or drive you mad, but it is clearly driving you mad. Go and blame your foolish fathers for joining forces with the Northern muslims to keep the Igbo in Nigeria by force. You don't like Igbo so that is just too bad for you, considering that they run your economy. Doom's day has arrived as Islamic terrorists are now blowing up places. Pray for your family, and support the freedom of the enslaved Black nations in the Whiteman's joke project called Nigeria.
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by matazzmagi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2011
It is only a nation like Nigeria that a group (northern oligarchs) would hijack a government, violation and oppress the people, issue empty statements through its officials every day for 50 years, showing utter disrespect and disregard for the citizens and yet some, with the evidence of what is constant for almost five decades, still deny the reality. Nigerians will remain slaves to the Islamic Caliphate as long as they choose to be. Biafra lives today and must be freed from its occupation.
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by nnaiah: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
Odumchi & et al,

Self-determination is an individual as well as a collective responsibility. Nigeria as is currently configured can never attain self-determination and any country without self-determination will always run the type of government that goes on in Nigeria at best or at worst what went on in South Africa before the cessation of minority white Apartheid.

In any polity there exists power structure(s) that rules/leads it. The power structures ruling black peoples prior to Arab incursion and slave raid in North Africa were indigenous, progressive and harmonious. Unfortunately after the Arab invasion & slaving of Africans, the Greece joined and the rest is what we have today, black peoples cut off in their prime, rendered orphans, destitutes and hopeless, and left to bleed to extinction thru disease, poverty of mind and body, corruption and rulership without leadership.

Our hope is to awaken self-determination in our individual selves and collectively as peoples. To do this we have to reverse the hatred of our root that the white infused into black Americans and by extension the rest of black men & women, we have to dig really deep for our culture, which is buried deep & covered with labyrinth of lies fostered by the philosophy that the people that had the first university on earth are mere barbarians and savages.

To get & understand the real power structure ruining Nigeria, I recommend u look for the published a month ago titled THE ONLY COUP IN NIGERIA  by Uchenna Odinakachukwu Nnadi.
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by odumchi: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
Thank you Naiah and Matazzmagi.

You people claim that the Igbo are "venomous" while on my post I did not include any of your names but yet look qt your sadly foolish and flat-minded responses. I would support a one and united Nigeria any day but it seems that that isn't possible. All of you who think that Nigeria is as democratic and fair as any country are terribly mistaken. Look at Ghana, the main rival of Nigeria. Why are they poorer than us but yet ahead? It's because they have excluded Religion from politics and have secluded the Northern mohammedans to the north of their nation. In Ghana there is no Islamic caliphate that dominates the govt. That is why the Christian south is so successful in leading.

Once religion (ESP. Islam ) is involved in govt, then money becomes the centre-point of the government. Wasnt it Islam that collected special taxes from all non-Muslims in various Islamic empires such as that of the Ottomans, the Abbasids, Ummayads and today--the Hausas. These ancient empires forced their populations, economically, to convert to Islam in order to receive economic benefits, and that is what is happening today in Nigeria. If you no be Muslim den you no go chop.

By economically secluding other ethnic groups (tribe is a very crude word and refers to one of the many subdivisions of an ethnic group for all who didn't know), The community of Muslims and Northeners are creating another requirement for presidency (conversion to Islam). Northerners deceive us by placing our people as their junior servants (as in the case of Yar Adua and Jonathan. But God said that it shall not be so, and took the life of Yar Adua and replaced him with Jonathan, The first Easterner (though not Igbo but Igbo speaking ) to ascend the presidency since the days of Independence. I prophecize that Jonathan will win the upcoming elections and continue to receive factor from us all around the world and in Nigeria.

I have stated my point and you all can continue to bicker and argue and do whatever you please with your lives. Everyone of you here know that what I have said is correct, and if not, pray that you may become awakened before it's too late.

And P.S. My English is grade A smiley
Odiegwu ooh
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by POTUT(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2011
I recently took a tour of north-western Nigeria (Yola & Jalingo) precisely. There were a lot of of things worthy of remark. In summary, I saw poverty, backwardness and ignorance. On the good side I saw a micro economy run mostly by Ibos.

In Ekiti where I served (NYSC), I saw poverty and lack of infrastructure. In Imo and Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom, I saw that people had forgotten the meaning of a better life and had gladly settled to the standard of life thrown at them by their respective State Lords (they call them governors).

The entire ordinary Nigerian populace have been SHORTCHANGED by a privileged class called POLITICIANS (and that includes the latest converts/inductees like Dora Akunyili who could willfully lie about the outcome of elections in Ekiti State).

The big picture remains, stop all this ethnic squabbles. You guys are only seeing the small picture the likes of Atiku/OBJ/IBB and the Udenwas, Odilis, Mbadinujus & Iboris want everyone to see.

I agree with Cyber G.

Odumchi, please rein in this ethnic monster-tongue you let out of its narrow-minded stables.

Lets ask the Tunisian youths how they did what they did, Ben Ali embodies the nature and acts of all our so-called political leaders from 1960. What we need do is chase them out!!!
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by AndreUweh(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
POTUT:

I recently took a tour of north-western Nigeria (Yola & Jalingo) precisely. There were a lot of of things worthy of remark. In summary, I saw poverty, backwardness and ignorance. On the good side I saw a micro economy run mostly by Ibos.

In Ekiti where I served (NYSC), I saw poverty and lack of infrastructure. In Imo and Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom, I saw that people had forgotten the meaning of a better life and had gladly settled to the standard of life thrown at them by their respective State Lords (they call them governors).

The entire ordinary Nigerian populace have been SHORTCHANGED by a privileged class called POLITICIANS (and that includes the latest converts/inductees like Dora Akunyili who could willfully lie about the outcome of elections in Ekiti State).

The big picture remains, stop all this ethnic squabbles. You guys are only seeing the small picture the likes of Atiku/OBJ/IBB and the Udenwas, Odilis, Mbadinujus & Iboris want everyone to see.

I agree with Cyber G.

Odumchi, please rein in this ethnic monster-tongue you let out of its narrow-minded stables.

Lets ask the Tunisian youths how they did what they did, Ben Ali embodies the nature and acts of all our so-called political leaders from 1960. What we need do is chase them out!!!

Good post, however Yola and Jalingo are in the north east not in the north west. Ibo is also wrogly used here but should be Igbo.
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2011
na 2 day? lol
Re: Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!) by Pygru: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash: We Have Returned $700m Abacha Loot – Swiss envoy / Mbaka Drops New Bombshell For Buhari,Soldiers,Looted Funds & More(A MUST READ) / Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.