Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (38270 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by evanso6226(f): 4:44am On May 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by TruthDefender(m): 4:44am On May 09, 2020
Under this minister, everything he touches has failed. FAILED is his favorite word.

I wonder why he's still got a job

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Olayetan(m): 4:48am On May 09, 2020
Kano may deuce with lagos in this Covid-19 game
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 4:52am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.
mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by hgnbello(m): 4:53am On May 09, 2020
This pple self. D Governor follow u guys directives, He ask all d pple dat cm into d state even d DG protocol dey have contact with to go into self isolation. Simple.

Nd am sure d mission will also fail in river State.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by lomprico(m): 4:53am On May 09, 2020
how come ncdc dint do same in rivers state?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Kkings11: 4:56am On May 09, 2020
Why This Focus On Kogi State. The Governor Said They Should Be Placed On Quarantine As Per NCDC Rules And They Refused. The Governor Is Trying To Keep His State Safe

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by AgentGoat: 4:57am On May 09, 2020
Is the governor sensing foul play?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by hgnbello(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2020
Sabenko:
If freedom was free in Nigeria, I would have said he is the Chairman Association of Irresponsible P^ople....was he not the same person that said Rain washed away the isolation centre he set up for his p^ople with billions of Naira. I just pray God shld show us mercy cos we have no govt whatsoever....everybody doing the rubbish they know best!

Believing everything u see on d Internet is a great disease fa.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by skedman(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2020
Chijeep:
not only kogi na
Buhari's mission-Nigeria hav also failed. Covid19 truly revealed how useless they're.
BTW: Get ready for total lockdown phase2 Nigerians

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by udoka1987: 5:03am On May 09, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/392016-coronavirus-our-mission-to-kogi-failed-health-minister.html
Nobody has shown any symptoms of covid19 in kogi state here.

We don't need your testing please...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by oyeb15: 5:14am On May 09, 2020
Because Yaya Bello refused to join d league of audio covid-19 team. God will expose NCDC DG,Health Ministers and the Governors Forum who are using Covid-19 to milk Nigeria.

There are less than 30 real positive Covid-19 cases in Nigeria.
I repeat ...less than 30 real positive cases and most of them have died after returning to d country.
Nigerians are d most easily deceived people in d whole world.

The scam

Nobody question who many people NCDC test daily to arrive at their figures.
Where they are tested , their physical presence in each state.
Pictures and taking videos are banned in isolation centers.
Names of recovered patients are forbidden to be published or mentioned.
The treatment drugs are forbidden to be known by d public.
Most of the kits and reagents used by NCDC are rejected by some African countries as being false positive. Yet,they continue using them.
The presidency is weak @ d moment, so the other gangs(governors forum) are milking d country.
Even the NCDC officials have refused to be tested by their kits cos they know it will come out positive.
Who is deceiving who?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by betterman22(m): 5:15am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by SoulB6: 5:22am On May 09, 2020
Why are these people hell bent on giving Kogi State Covid-19, nobody has shown any symptoms and no any mysterious death. Covid-19 is not something anyone can cover up, since one month back people have been claiming there is Covid-19 in Kogi State up till now we have not seen any.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by joyandfaith: 5:22am On May 09, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/392016-coronavirus-our-mission-to-kogi-failed-health-minister.html

did state ask you for help? if there are cases or mysterious death in states, it cannot be hidden forever? I do not think governor is that stupid. testing people without infection using PCR is not properly without determining if infection is active or not.pcr cannot distinguish between dead and living viral particles.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by aimsbaba(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2020
You guys should see it beyond your circle of imagination. How true is this epidemic outbreak in Nigeria. We never can tell if the guy knows the truth behind the disease. I haven't seen any real case before. All i see is livescore. And how comes COVID-19 patients could get the strength to protest over inadequate facilities at their isolation centre. Let's think about the whole thing. On a norms, people die everyday. So I'm not really surprise if I see the livescore on death.
Let's stay tune and see how this epidemic will end. God bless us and keep us safe from all dangers and calamities.[color=#990000][/color]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 5:25am On May 09, 2020
Chijeep:
not only kogi na
Buhari's mission-Nigeria hav also failed. Covid19 truly revealed how useless they're.
BTW: Get ready for total lockdown phase2 Nigerians
your choice
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 5:34am On May 09, 2020
engrfcuksmtin:
When a state is governed by an accidental slowpoke cry
The sad part is that most of his Ebira people are defending his action and make it to look as the entire Kogi people are in support of his action.
you suppose to know that 3 out of 5 Nigerians have mental health challenge based on how they reason and their reaction

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Doyou2019: 5:36am On May 09, 2020
gnykelly:
this just a big sad news. he thought everything is politics. he is small minded.

On the contrary , I actually think he's got balls now. If this whole issue had happened before the elections, Bello's reaction would have been the opposite. The man was. a simp through and through because he needed Baba's backing. Now, that he has all he wanted? well...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 5:37am On May 09, 2020
You will stand with nonsense in the name of politics.

Playing politics with human lives.

What do you gain losing souls and refusing testing so as to be COVID-19 free on paper.

Nigerians must have sense by force.

sleek214:

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by MoIbrahim: 5:38am On May 09, 2020
This is where I give it up to Obj.

Who born that governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by shugabasbn: 5:39am On May 09, 2020
They need to give FG n NCDC 500 of koboko. Imagine trying to render help to someone that don't want it but people that begging n dying of assistant can not get it. Many primary n secondary contact begging to be tested n NCDC is telling them there is no kit n many logistics problems.
Please many Nigeria want to be tested leave those that don't need your help biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by dominique(f): 5:45am On May 09, 2020
SoulB6:
Why are these people hell bent on giving Kogi State Covid-19, nobody has shown any symptoms and no any mysterious death. Covid-19 is not something anyone can cover up, since one month back people have been claiming there is Covid-19 in Kogi State up till now we have not seen any.

Four people dying in FMC Lokoja within the space of 24 hours is not something to investigate?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by BestTruth101(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2020
hgnbello:
This pple self. D Governor follow u guys directives, He ask all d pple dat cm into d state even d DG protocol dey have contact with to go into self isolation. Simple.

Nd am sure d mission will also fail in river State.
BestTruth
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by shigoawesu(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2020
To be sincere the Governor is actually right, they did the same thing to China guys that came. Why are they rejecting to be quarantine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Enyimbamercedes: 6:04am On May 09, 2020
Kogi is another Kano waiting to happen

A boxing governor who feels the best strategy is not to test ..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by babyfaceafrica: 6:04am On May 09, 2020
dominique:

Four people dying in FMC Lokoja within the space of 24 hours is not something to investigate?

People Díè everyday abeg.. Talk another thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by jozee8: 6:08am On May 09, 2020
overseer1:
Kogi is a Failed State under Gov. Yahaya Bello so I can't expect otherwise.
Nigeria as a whole is a failed state
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Emedu(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2020
Thank God is displaying his tyrant system of government to the whole world. Just imagine what Kogi State has been passing through in the hand of this stubborn man.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Pentasoft1978: 6:24am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
Don't stand with yahaya Bello in your house, go to the isolation centre and stand with him. stubborn flies will always follow the corpse to the grave

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by EdiskyHarry: 6:26am On May 09, 2020
Some people will just rush to comment rubbish without going through the whole write up.
How can NCDC workers go to someone's state and refused to be quarantined before starting their work. It sounds so unprofessional.

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Emedu(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2020
shigoawesu:
To be sincere the Governor is actually right, they did the same thing to China guys that came. Why are they rejecting to be quarantine

This is not time for politics my brother. This is a life and death issue.

After isolation who would have carried out the test? Isn't the same NCDC.

The man is simply playing politics with his people lives . Very dangerous!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.