Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (38258 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ashantitope: 12:08am On May 10, 2020
But did you know that alot of state were lying about the covid 19?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Montlab25: 12:27am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Siddeek post=89342866]Yaya bello one of thé active governor in nigeria.May God bless you. Kogi is anti corona state.[/quote

Bless him for putting his people at risk?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Montlab25: 12:29am On May 10, 2020
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.

It is a scam that people died also? When it comes near you, we will also call it a scam. As for Bello, like Wike, he will be the one to beg for help when it boomerangs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / Man Dies In Lagos Beach While On Valentine’s Day Love Feast With His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.